ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How About... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106419)

TBF 12-14-2004 02:24 PM

How About...

Putting a big "L" in the broncos loss column for us next Sunday...

As you can probably tell, I'm a Charger Fan...We need to clinch as soon as possible so I can stop freaking worrying and causing undo stress upon myself...You know we don't get this feeling in San Diego often, so how about getting your team pumped for another win.

You're offense looked impresive yesterday...

Keep it up...

TBF

ptlyon 12-14-2004 02:26 PM

We will do our best to put the Donx out of the playoffs.

munkey 12-14-2004 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBF
We need to clinch as soon as possible so I can stop freaking worrying and causing undo stress upon myself...
TBF

:spock:

|Zach| 12-14-2004 02:28 PM

We will to everything we can to expedite your early exit from the playoffs

Hammock Parties 12-14-2004 02:30 PM

Don't worry. You guys aren't going anywhere either.

Bwana 12-14-2004 02:31 PM

It is our goal........

MichaelH 12-14-2004 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBF
We need to clinch as soon as possible so I can stop freaking worrying and causing undo stress upon myself

Please don't hurt yourself over it!

:)

TBF 12-14-2004 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName

I'm pretty sure we're going to the playoffs, we are 10-3 with a trip to Cleveland...

I don't know if we have what it takes to win on the road in the P.O.s but I like our chances at home versus B-Mo, NYJ or DEN...

First things first though...Kick the crap out of Denver...

TBF

Baby Lee 12-14-2004 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBF
Putting a big "L" in the broncos loss column for us next Sunday...

As you can probably tell, I'm a Charger Fan...We need to clinch as soon as possible so I can stop freaking worrying and causing undo stress upon myself...You know we don't get this feeling in San Diego often, so how about getting your team pumped for another win.

You're offense looked impresive yesterday...

Keep it up...

TBF

Yeah, a poster named TBF, with no signature, avatar or user text, makes his first post, rooting for a Bronco's loss. It SCREAMED "I bet he's a Chargers fan!!!"

Just ribbin' ya.

Hammock Parties 12-14-2004 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TBF
I'm pretty sure we're going to the playoffs, we are 10-3 with a trip to Cleveland...

I don't know if we have what it takes to win on the road in the P.O.s but I like our chances at home versus B-Mo, NYJ or DEN...

First things first though...Kick the crap out of Denver...

TBF

You have no shot against anyone in the playoffs. Understand this now.

TBF 12-14-2004 02:58 PM

Quote:

You have no shot against anyone in the playoffs. Understand this now.

Sounds like homer speak to me...What are you basing this on?

I came to YOUR Board in peace...I'm game for debate...

TBF

TBF 12-14-2004 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Yeah, a poster named TBF, with no signature, avatar or user text, makes his first post, rooting for a Bronco's loss. It SCREAMED "I bet he's a Chargers fan!!!"

Just ribbin' ya.

I can handle some ribb'n...How many posts do I need so I can get a Charger Avatar...I have a few ready to fly...

TBF

easymobee 12-14-2004 03:01 PM

Quote:

This has been Bob's Your Uncle's warcry for awhile now.

It's based on the opinion that no team in the AFC West has a chance in the playoffs .... unless it is ( had been ) the Chiefs * ( * Left 6 million dollars worth of Salary Cap unused so we could see 100pt MNF games ).

Pass the Hater-ade.

Baby Lee 12-14-2004 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by easymobee
This has been Bob's Your Uncle's warcry for awhile now.

It's based on the opinion that no team in the AFC West has a chance in the playoffs .... unless it is ( had been ) the Chiefs * ( * Left 6 million dollars worth of Salary Cap unused so we could see 100pt MNF games ).

Pass the Hater-ade.

Actually it's based on dogma that God endowed Schottenheimer with just enough skill to build a quality team, but not enough to ever win a playoff game.

easymobee 12-14-2004 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
Actually it's based on dogma that God endowed Schottenheimer with just enough skill to build a quality team, but not enough to ever win a playoff game.

Thats a good point that i haven't thought about.

Also ( i'm biased against the Chargers ) Despite winning the last 2 games it seems as if Drew Brees finally remembered who he really was.

Before the Denver game he was throwing 3-4 TD's for big yards and no INT's ... game after game.

The last 2 games his numbers were modest yardage-wise and his "Deberg-esque" TD-INT ratio is starting to come back to the realm of reality.