ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Have you ever been shot? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267162)

Sorter 11-28-2012 01:09 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9159429)
Were you in combat in some far away land, or in Oakland?

Cheater5 11-28-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9159429)
Were you in combat in some far away land, or in Oakland?

The former. Like I said, it looked worse than it was and put a hole through the love-handle, right below the edge of my body armor.

InChiefsHeaven 11-28-2012 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cheater5 (Post 9159464)
The former. Like I said, it looked worse than it was and put a hole through the love-handle, right below the edge of my body armor. I still am not sure how it happened considering the circumstances, and believe it might have been a ricochet.

Wow. Lucky it didn't fragment all over the place if a ricochet. And, I guess it's one reason to be thankful for the love handles!

Bump 11-28-2012 01:15 PM

nope

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 01:21 PM

Yes I have been shot in the head if a graze counts. Got me just enough to tear and burn the hair and skin on the top right side of my head.
I was 23 years old at the time. I was a pretty big man whore. Anyway there was a chic that I worked with that was attractive. One thing lead to another and we ended up at her place and before you know it we are in the bed going at it. Next thing I know is I hear this click, click, click sound, the hammer being pulled back on a .38 revolver, I see the look on her face and realize it is her husband. Yes I knew she was married. He put the barrel against my head and as soon as I moved he shot. That was the last time I have ever had sex with a married woman.

Donger 11-28-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9159486)
Yes I have been shot in the head if a graze counts. Got me just enough to tear and burn the hair and skin on the top right side of my head.
I was 23 years old at the time. I was a pretty big man whore. Anyway there was a chic that I worked with that was attractive. One thing lead to another and we ended up at her place and before you know it we are in the bed going at it. Next thing I know is I hear this click, click, click sound, the hammer being pulled back on a .38 revolver, I see the look on her face and realize it is her husband. Yes I knew she was married. He put the barrel against my head and as soon as I moved he shot. That was the last time I have ever had sex with a married woman.

Neat. I presume that you fled? Did he take any other shots at you?

Mr. Laz 11-28-2012 01:31 PM

hit with bat ... check
stabbed ........ check
shot ............. check

whoman69 11-28-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 9159363)
knew a guy in school that shot himself in the back of his leg trying to quick-draw w/a .22 pistol.

few months after that, he ruptured a nut trying to hurdle over a chair. he said the nut hurt worse than the bullet.

sec

Is this one of those stories where you use someone else as an example for your own experience?

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9159495)
Neat. I presume that you fled? Did he take any other shots at you?

Not very "neat" to me. It was stupid on part to put myself in that situation. No I didn't flee the scene. He started screaming because he thought he hit her and not me. When he dropped the gun I grabbed the bat that was by the bed and hit him repeatedly. We both went to jail. He got charged with attempted murder but ended up with illegal possession of a handgun in a plea deal. I got charged with aggrevated assault, which was later dropped.

Donger 11-28-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9159509)
Not very "neat" to me. It was stupid on part to put myself in that situation. No I didn't flee the scene. He started screaming because he thought he hit her and not me. When he dropped the gun I grabbed the bat that was by the bed and hit him repeatedly. We both went to jail. He got charged with attempted murder but ended up with illegal possession of a handgun in a plea deal. I got charged with aggrevated assault, which was later dropped.

Neat. What was the female doing?

threebag 11-28-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 9159502)
hit with bat ... check
stabbed ........ check
shot ............. check

This

seclark 11-28-2012 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9159507)
Is this one of those stories where you use someone else as an example for your own experience?

nope...got both my nuts still in the bag.
sec

InChiefsHeaven 11-28-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9159486)

Damn. Glad you learned your lesson.

Fish 11-28-2012 01:45 PM

My cousin shot me with his 20 gauge when we were dove hunting. He was on one side of the pond, and I was on the other. He followed a dove in, and ended up pointing right at me when he shot. It was really minor though. Tiny pellets for dove. Only 5-6 of the pellets actually broke the skin, and even then they popped right out when squeezing it like a zit.

Chief Roundup 11-28-2012 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 9159512)
Neat. What was the female doing?

Motionless, eyes wide open but never said a word. When she wouldnt answer me I thought she was dead, I freaked out grabbed my shit and went outside, where I put my pants on. A neighbor came up and I asked them to call 911