ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Weather report from Miami...... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157840)

MIAdragon 02-04-2007 07:39 AM

Weather report from Miami......

Nasty, its wet and windy both good for Chicago.

Smed1065 02-04-2007 09:03 AM

I hope they do not have to put down FieldTurf for the colts before the game.

Fairplay 02-04-2007 09:24 AM

Game time is a long ways off. And with Florida weather i would guess that system would be out of there long before that.

StcChief 02-04-2007 10:20 AM

A rain game would be nice. of course it would be hard to tell when Peyton was crying.

SLAG 02-04-2007 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief
A rain game would be nice. of course it would be hard to tell when Peyton was crying.

you see peyton's tears will be so big after its confirmed that he cant win the big game that you would be able to see them from space

OnTheWarpath15 02-04-2007 10:51 AM

I'd feel bad for Stevie and his wife, but I'd also love to see all the corporate honchos heading for the concourses during a downpour.

That, and rain/sloppy conditions favor the Bears......

MIAdragon 02-04-2007 11:45 AM

Still coming down, a little softer now but consistent

StcChief 02-04-2007 11:46 AM

Soak the field real good. Da Bears are gonna pound the rock and win.

sd4chiefs 02-04-2007 12:30 PM

It's sunny and 78 here in San Diego today. They need to build a new stadium here but all they do is talk about it.

Frazod 02-04-2007 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
I'd feel bad for Stevie and his wife, but I'd also love to see all the corporate honchos heading for the concourses during a downpour.

That, and rain/sloppy conditions favor the Bears......

I would enjoy watching all the rich pampered beautiful people get drenched and windblown. With apologies to Stevie, I hope it fucking pours all game long. Definite advantage for the Bears.

Nzoner 02-04-2007 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
I would enjoy watching all the rich pampered beautiful people get drenched and windblown. With apologies to Stevie, I hope it fucking pours all game long. Definite advantage for the Bears.

Be funny as hell to see a half empty stadium.

That'd look real good for the NFL and their $600 face value tickets.

StcChief 02-04-2007 01:12 PM

Quote:

That nearly guarantees no more SB in FL. The rich bastards will whine to the NFL..... for only dome games.....

AZ dome, N.O., Houston. Indy, Det, maybe even STL.

This game should be played in the elements F the rich bastards don't go to the game.

stevieray 02-04-2007 01:17 PM

Quote:

no worries..I have a mini RED umbrella... :)

Frazod 02-04-2007 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
no worries..I have a mini RED umbrella... :)

See? No worries! :D

Bugeater 02-04-2007 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StcChief
That nearly guarantees no more SB in FL. Indy will whine to the NFL..... for only dome games.....

FYP