ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News It's time we ban pitbulls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270868)

Frazod 03-08-2013 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9475993)
Nice personal attack by the way.

And no I'm all for the 2nd Amendment. I do believe people have a right to defend themselves.

As far as owning pitbulls goes, whats the point? How in the hell are these wild beasts allowed to be pets? How many more ****ing kids have to die? Can't people just own a different breed or something? Get a pug or something sheesh.

I don't give a shit about pit bulls. I'd never own one. What I do get sick of is people whose solution to every problem is BAN IT. BAN DOGS. BAN GUNS. BAN CIGARETTES. BAN SOFT DRINKS. BAN FAST FOOD. Enough with this nanny state shit. Shut up and grow a pair.

It's not like these dogs are eating people on a daily basis. Just like psycho killers aren't shooting up schools on a daily basis. STOP LETTING THE MEDIA SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. These are isolated incidents. People die - sometimes badly and needlessly. That's life.

Bump 03-08-2013 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pr_capone (Post 9476001)
So, one fatality in the entire state of Wisconsin in TEN years and it is time to ban shit. Seriously... I ****ing hate people like you.

Some of the best dogs I have ever known were Pits and Staffies.

seriously, my lab has a little bit of pit in here I think...I'm not sure, but the shape of her head, she's obviously a mutt but the paperwork doesn't say exactly what she is. She almost looks like she has a tiny bit of pit in her and she is the sweetest dog you'll ever see. It's all about how they are raised. The humans are to blame for the bad ones, it's ****ing bullshit they keep blaming the dogs. Dogs are good people and shit like this pisses me off.

TLO 03-08-2013 01:08 AM

This will not end well...

KC native 03-08-2013 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9475993)
Nice personal attack by the way.

And no I'm all for the 2nd Amendment. I do believe people have a right to defend themselves.

As far as owning pitbulls goes, whats the point? How in the hell are these wild beasts allowed to be pets? How many more ****ing kids have to die? Can't people just own a different breed or something? Get a pug or something sheesh.

Eat shit and die you spineless bitch. Learn some ****ing history first though.

The American Pit Bull Terrier is probably the first true American breed. The US military used to use them on recruiting posters. There are several examples of prominent pit bulls throughout history.

Labs bite more people on a per capita basis than pit bulls do. I don't see you saying ban them though.

KurtCobain 03-08-2013 01:10 AM

I think it's time we lock this guy in a closet for a few years.

pr_capone 03-08-2013 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9476017)
I think it's time we lock this guy in a closet for a few years.

I'm not sure he isn't already in one.

Consistent1 03-08-2013 01:12 AM

The assholes that think pits are street cred are the problem. I wouldn't want one myself, but whatever. I had this friend that had a malamute. They didn't take care of it well at all. The thing got mean to the point where all of our friends were scared to death of the dog. I would go play with him in the garage they kept him in, and after a couple minutes of attention, he calmed the **** down. It was a case of someone getting a dog that never should have.

Talisman 03-08-2013 01:13 AM

But she would be so lonely...

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/18fb...g/original.jpg

pr_capone 03-08-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talisman (Post 9476023)

Her favorite position?

doggy style.

KC native 03-08-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9476021)
The assholes that think pits are street cred are the problem. I wouldn't want one myself, but whatever. I had this friend that had a malamute. They didn't take care of it well at all. The thing got mean to the point where all of our friends were scared to death of the dog. I would go play with him in the garage they kept him in, and after a couple minutes of attention, he calmed the **** down. It was a case of someone getting a dog that never should have.

Pits are not good dogs for owners who aren't willing to be dominate and enforce pack order. They're also extremely overbred by dipshits who have no idea of what the breed standard is.

silver5liter 03-08-2013 01:18 AM

Also a big thing is that all pit bull "looking" dogs are clumped into this category of pit bull.

Richard_Cuckold 03-08-2013 01:20 AM

So I guess a lot of you are perfectly okay with little kids dying. Right on I guess.

Richard_Cuckold 03-08-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9476007)
I don't give a shit about pit bulls. I'd never own one. What I do get sick of is people whose solution to every problem is BAN IT. BAN DOGS. BAN GUNS. BAN CIGARETTES. BAN SOFT DRINKS. BAN FAST FOOD. Enough with this nanny state shit. Shut up and grow a pair.

It's not like these dogs are eating people on a daily basis. Just like psycho killers aren't shooting up schools on a daily basis. STOP LETTING THE MEDIA SCARE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. These are isolated incidents. People die - sometimes badly and needlessly. That's life.

Wow you have over 80,000 posts. Holy crap do you even have a life?:LOL:
You're probably really fat too.

Frazod 03-08-2013 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9476035)
So I guess a lot of you are perfectly okay with little kids dying. Right on I guess.

Would you be happier if he'd died in a fire?

pr_capone 03-08-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Richard_Harrow (Post 9476035)

You are making the same argument as the people who are using Newton to try and grab guns.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mPa71jCO7I...hechildren.jpg