ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Brady Quinn, go on record (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264964)

Mr. Flopnuts 10-11-2012 03:35 AM

I predict 50 rushes and 7 pass attempts. They'll put the handcuffs on him so he doesn't make Matt look bad, assuming he'll be back after the bye week. This team is disorganized, and just flat out undisciplined bad. Pioli will be calling the plays this week.

And understand when it happens, it's against a team with one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

rico 10-11-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9000901)
I predict 50 rushes and 7 pass attempts. They'll put the handcuffs on him so he doesn't make Matt look bad, assuming he'll be back after the bye week. This team is disorganized, and just flat out undisciplined bad. Pioli will be calling the plays this week.

And understand when it happens, it's against a team with one of the worst pass defenses in the league.

Wow...I hadn't thought of that, but can definitely see it happening. :deevee:

Mr. Flopnuts 10-11-2012 03:55 AM

Hope I'm wrong. But I remember them doing the same ****ing thing to Brodie Croyle against San Diego.

dmahurin 10-11-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9000365)
What is Cassel better at than Quinn?

Blowjobs/Scott Pioli

farmerchief 10-11-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9000901)

Yep, very well could happen as you suggest. Don't have to worry about the boo birds at an away game in Tampa! It wouldnt be acceptable for management to allow Quinn to look better than Cassel, if they can help it!:banghead:

King_Chief_Fan 10-11-2012 05:54 AM

It is a no win situation... If he sucks, they go back to Cassel and say see,he gives us the best chance to win

If he does good, we may be stuck with him and miss out on getting a QBOTF

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2012 06:03 AM

Poll Fail, My Labarador is better than Cassel and he shits in the House too.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-11-2012 06:05 AM

A run heavy plan for us this week will be failure. We did that last week and I'm pretty sure Tampa will be ready to stuff it.

Chiefnj2 10-11-2012 06:05 AM

I think the majority will claim he looks good no matter what. Last year after Palko's first appearance people were talking about Palko being better than Cassel in some aspects of the game. People are going to see what they want to see.

Lbedrock1 10-11-2012 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9000317)
I'm laughing at the idiots proclaiming that this awful quarterback is going to be better than Cassel.

So go on record. Is he gonna be a good against the Bucs, or shitty, as he's always been?

One thing I think most of us believe is that he will not turn the ball over 2-3 times a game like cassel has which is a positive right there. Really all he has to do be accurate 3rd down because we are gonna run the ball. He has played on a few mins and has already out played Cassel. He throw a TD pass that got called back because of a pic call on DMC, Cassel got close to a TD and fumbled the ball. Quinn has already out played Cassel.

Micjones 10-11-2012 07:02 AM

Who knows?

Lbedrock1 10-11-2012 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 9000942)
It is a no win situation... If he sucks, they go back to Cassel and say see,he gives us the best chance to win

If he does good, we may be stuck with him and miss out on getting a QBOTF

I dont get this fascination to want Quinn to fail so we can get a QBOTF. I will take Quinn being our QB if we can win games with him. I dont care who the QB is as long as he gets us to where we want to be. I hope Quinn turns out to be our Drew Brees and we win a superbowl with him. If he is not that guy I just hope we get someone no one is looking at, he doesnt have to be a star in college becasue they can be bust also.

Rausch 10-11-2012 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Micjones (Post 9001015)
Who knows?

CLAY.

HE KNOWS ALL!1!

Sofa King 10-11-2012 07:08 AM

I should've read the last option instead of voting for "good" so quickly. The only reason i voted for good is because anything that's not the exact same as what Cassel has been doing has got to be qualified as good in my book.

TimeForWasp 10-11-2012 07:19 AM

Where is the Who in the hell knows option?