ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Road Rage ends with instant karma (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282628)

Marcellus 03-28-2014 08:15 AM

That sure looks like Florida.

philfree 03-28-2014 08:16 AM

I don't think I want to drive near either one of those people. They should both be ticketed.

Dave Lane 03-28-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10522086)
riding the left lane, passing lane. Tapping on her brakes to make an aggressive driver even more agitated. Not pulling over into the right lane to let the other guy pass. Wasting her time video taping the entire thing instead of concentrating on just driving.

Not surprised by your response. Not at all.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 08:23 AM

I hate whe dumbasses ride in the left lane- ****in get over you dumb bitch. Yep she was instigating him and the passenger has a coat over their head? She was probably riding that way for miles.

Jimmya 03-28-2014 08:23 AM

Redneck got what he deserved.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 10522154)
I don't think I want to drive near either one of those people. They should both be ticketed.

You are correct!

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10522171)
I hate whe dumbasses ride in the left lane- ****in get over you dumb bitch. Yep she was instigating him and the passenger has a coat over their head? She was probably riding that way for miles.

You obviously missed the 2 trucks she passed.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522081)
Explain what she did wrong.

First and foremost she was operating an electronic device that was distracting her from the proper duty of care that all drives by law must maintain at all times.
Her riding in the left lane, which is illegal in most states now. She claimed she was going to have to make a left turn as well. She only went by 4 or 5 places with a left turn lane available, evidently she didn't need to turn left when she entered and stayed in the lane. At the first of the video there is :35 seconds where there was no traffic in the right lane at all. She was purposefully staying in the lane to agitate the other driver.

MahiMike 03-28-2014 08:26 AM

What a bitch. What is this? Russia? Where everyone video tapes their commutes? I love how she shows the speedometer to show how slow she was going while instigating a wreck. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING BITCH! He shoulda rammed her.

OldSchool 03-28-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522180)
First and foremost she was operating an electronic device that was distracting her from the proper duty of care that all drives by law must maintain at all times.
Her riding in the left lane, which is illegal in most states now. She claimed she was going to have to make a left turn as well. She only went by 4 or 5 places with a left turn lane available, evidently she didn't need to turn left when she entered and stayed in the lane. At the first of the video there is :35 seconds where there was no traffic in the right lane at all. She was purposefully staying in the lane to agitate the other driver.

Or maybe she saw the significantly slower trucks up ahead and didn't want to get stuck behind them?:hmmm:

MahiMike 03-28-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10522150)
That sure looks like Florida.

Close. South Georgia. They are the worst. Clueless about which LANE to be in. Reminds me about the thread where folks walk slow down the middle of the hall. Very disrespectful.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10522181)
What a bitch. What is this? Russia? Where everyone video tapes their commutes? I love how she shows the speedometer to show how slow she was going while instigating a wreck. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING BITCH! He shoulda rammed her.

SHE PASSED 2 TRUCKS.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522178)

Yes pass and get over. Left lane is for passing. The other driver had to Finally pass her in the right lane. :doh!:

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522180)

:facepalm:

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522178)

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10522185)
Or maybe she saw the significantly slower trucks up ahead and didn't want to get stuck behind them?:hmmm:

Well we know that for :35 secs at the beginning of the video there was no one in that lane. There was no other car in the frame at the beginning that would have been in the right lane. We don't know how long that lane had been empty. But during that amount of time she would have had plenty of time to have moved over let the other driver pass on by and gotten back into that lane without any issues.