ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Road Rage ends with instant karma (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282628)

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10522191)
Yes pass and get over. Left lane is for passing. The other driver had to Finally pass her in the right lane. :doh!:

I see. You're like the guy in the truck and like to cut people off. :)

Aries Walker 03-28-2014 08:35 AM

There really are no good guys in this video.

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522178)
You obviously missed the 2 trucks she passed.

You're completely ignoring the fact that she deliberately provoked the other driver. Deliberately. Provoked. THAT'S WHAT SHE DID WRONG.

The driver of the truck is an idiot. The driver who provoked him is a stupid bitch. They BOTH deserved to have their vehicles crash. The only shame is that the video didn't end with her running her car off of a cliff.

Oh wait. She passed two trucks. It's all OK then. Give her a safe driving award!

DaFace 03-28-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10522058)
I saw this on Jalopnik yesterday. Before we all cheer her it needs to be pointed out that she was completely instigating the guy. You can clearly hear her repeatedly tapping on her brake pedal from :45 to 1:00, and she speeds up when he tries to pass her on the right. And who knows what exactly went on before she started filming. Plus the fact that she laughs hysterically when he wipes out...what if he went across the median and hit someone head-on? Would she have found that funny as well? If what happened to him was karma then she had better look out as well because she contributed to what happened.

With all that said, I don't feel sorry for the raging douche in the truck at all.

Yep, spot on.

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:38 AM

Plus, the stupid bitch doesn't even know how to properly record a video with a cell phone. Turn the phone horizontal, damn it. But I guess that's hard to do when you're supposed to be operating a motor vehicle in a safe manner.

Deberg_1990 03-28-2014 08:40 AM

Here is a little bit more on it. Truck driver actually fled the scene and the cops later tracked him down. Idiot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-crashes.html

A woman witnessed instant karma after a pickup truck driver aggressively tailgated her, flipped her off and then sped in front of her - before losing control and smashing into a pole.
And even better for the woman, Tracy Lynn Sloan, she caught the whole thing on camera - which allowed police to swiftly arrest the driver, 33-year-old Jeffrey Travis White.
Sloan shared the video on YouTube and explained that she was driving along US 41 in Tampa, Florida on Monday morning when the 2008 Ford pickup truck neared her.

'This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes,' she wrote. 'After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording.
'I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were.'

After another minute, he passed her and flashed her his middle finger before eventually speeding up and cutting left in front of her.
But as he increased his speed, he lost control of the vehicle and crossed into the lane of oncoming traffic.

Luckily, he did not hit any other vehicles, but he careened into grass and a light pole with a massive 'smash' heard on the footage.

'That's what you get!' Sloan shouts as she drives past the wreck, laughing. 'All on video buddy!'
She added beneath the video: 'I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.'
White initially left the scene but when Sloan handed over video to authorities, they were able to identify him with the footage and witness accounts to catch up with him.

'This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears,' she wrote.
'Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.'

White was arrested at his home on Wednesday and faces charges of leaving the scene of a traffic crash, careless driving and failing to wear his seat belt, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
Records show White has an arrest record that includes old charges of battery and marijuana possession, the Times reported. He was arrested in 2002 and charged with disorderly conduct.

By Friday morning, Sloan's video had more than three million hits on YouTube. The sheriff's office said she will not be charged.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10522206)
You're completely ignoring the fact that she deliberately provoked the other driver. Deliberately. Provoked. THAT'S WHAT SHE DID WRONG.

The driver of the truck is an idiot. The driver who provoked him is a stupid bitch. They BOTH deserved to have their vehicles crash. The only shame is that the video didn't end with her running her car off of a cliff.

Oh wait. She passed two trucks. It's all OK then. Give her a safe driving award!

If someone is being a dick and riding my ass, I will slow the **** down.

How did she provoke him?

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10522214)
Plus, the stupid bitch doesn't even know how to properly record a video with a cell phone. Turn the phone horizontal, damn it. But I guess that's hard to do when you're supposed to be operating a motor vehicle in a safe manner.

I completely agree with this.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522178)
You obviously missed the 2 trucks she passed.

Dude what about before those trucks? You know where she had almost a mile of clear road that she could and should have changed lanes to let the other vehicle pass.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522228)

How did she provoke him?

Really?? Come the **** on already.

It is obvious that the person in the truck was wanting passed her. So she taps her brakes slowing down and then speeds up. That is full on provocation.

KCUnited 03-28-2014 08:47 AM

Guy looked like Flea in The Chase.

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522228)

How did she provoke him?

It's been stated and restated over and over in this thread.

ct 03-28-2014 08:50 AM

Only true karma would be for this video to get the stupid bitch who wouldn't get out of left passing lane in trouble too. THAT would be sweet and thorough karma!

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10522224)
And even better for the woman, Tracy Lynn Sloan, she caught the whole thing on camera - which allowed police to swiftly arrest the driver, 33-year-old Jeffrey Travis White.

If I were Tracy Lynn Sloan, I'm not sure I'd want Jeffrey Travis White to know my name.

ct 03-28-2014 08:56 AM

Now I just read the actual article, why is she not being at least ticketed for careless driving? Isn't it illegal to text and drive, but perfectly fine to pull out your phone and take 2 minutes of video? WTF? Oh...Floriduh...