ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Road Rage ends with instant karma (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282628)

mikey23545 03-28-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10522268)
If I were Tracy Lynn Sloan, I'm not sure I'd want Jeffrey Travis White to know my name.

Sounds like you and the psycho-boy in the video have a lot in common.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 09:00 AM

So she admits she has drove and filmed people before? Seems she was looking for trouble and now is an Instant Celebrity-probably be on Lettermen and the View. She will most likely get her own Reality show with Duck Dynasty and she can film and drive full time. She is a true American Hero. I look forward to reading her Biography and listening to her new Hip Hop record as well.

jspchief 03-28-2014 09:01 AM

Odds on this woman being a man hating lesbian?

Steron 03-28-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522194)
Well we know that for :35 secs at the beginning of the video there was no one in that lane. There was no other car in the frame at the beginning that would have been in the right lane. We don't know how long that lane had been empty. But during that amount of time she would have had plenty of time to have moved over let the other driver pass on by and gotten back into that lane without any issues.

And the first 35 seconds the dipshit in the truck could have passed in the right lane. Instead he chose to be just as big a douche as her. he just happened to pay for it.

Baby Lee 03-28-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10522189)
Close. South Georgia. They are the worst. Clueless about which LANE to be in. Reminds me about the thread where black folks walk slow down the middle of the hall. Very disrespectful.

FYP ;)

Oh, and Q

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 10520659)
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3XqZoaWKv2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aries Walker 03-28-2014 09:09 AM

At second number 2 you can see the flatbed truck was just to her right; neither of them had access to the right lane.

But let's not overlook the creepiest part of this video: Is the person under the coat in the passenger seat . . . alive?

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10522324)

But let's not overlook the creepiest part of this video: Is the person under the coat in the passenger seat . . . alive?

LMAO I actually thought that was just a safety vest over the passenger seat. That is where I keep mine in the truck.

Aries Walker 03-28-2014 09:24 AM

Oh, phew, on second look I think you're probably right. I was worried for a moment there that ol' Tracy Lynn Sloane was doing a Vacation with her dead grandmother's corpse.

Predarat 03-28-2014 09:25 AM

So it basically a battle of a douche bag versus a ****. Left lane slow pokes suck especially when they speed up when you try to pass on the right. Tie breaker goes to the douche bag with a 32 yard field goal in OT. Its all bantha fodder anyways, both the douche bag and the **** are missing the playoffs and will finish in the bottom of their divisions, one will draft a worthless linebacker, the other a safety that constently gets burned.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steron (Post 10522312)
And the first 35 seconds the dipshit in the truck could have passed in the right lane. Instead he chose to be just as big a douche as her. he just happened to pay for it.

They are both guilty of being stupid irresponsible people in this instance.
I doubt this guy knew it or most people for that matter. When they passed the laws to make it illegal to stay in the left lane if someone is wanting to pass, no matter of speed, that it also made it illegal to pass on the right on divided highways unless other wised marked?

saphojunkie 03-28-2014 09:30 AM

I love letting asshole truck drivers sit in my perfect, 65 mile an hour wake.

I don't give a **** that you have a hemi. You're giant ****wads who think the size of your engine entitles you to drive wrecklessly.

Eleazar 03-28-2014 09:30 AM

Him taking a charge is nice and all, but what is most satisfying is all the damage to his lifted super duty. He's probably got 40 or 50k in that thing.

blaise 03-28-2014 09:37 AM

I can't believe how long he stared at her giving her the finger without looking at the road.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522401)
They are both guilty of being stupid irresponsible people in this instance.
I doubt this guy knew it or most people for that matter. When they passed the laws to make it illegal to stay in the left lane if someone is wanting to pass, no matter of speed, that it also made it illegal to pass on the right on divided highways unless other wised marked?

Please show me where it's illegal to pass on the right.

I drive otr. I've never seen it.

htismaqe 03-28-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 10522391)
So it basically a battle of a douche bag versus a ****. Left lane slow pokes suck especially when they speed up when you try to pass on the right. Tie breaker goes to the douche bag with a 32 yard field goal in OT. Its all bantha fodder anyways, both the douche bag and the **** are missing the playoffs and will finish in the bottom of their divisions, one will draft a worthless linebacker, the other a safety that constently gets burned.

Dude, I was just in Florida. There were 10x as many semis as there are here and they HAVE to drive in the right lane. When they are going 10mph under the limit and I'm driving the speed limit, I HAVE to get in the left lane.

I can't tell you how many of these big pickups did the EXACT same thing to me. Luckily, I saw 3 or 4 of them talking to state troopers on up the interstate a ways...