ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Home and Auto Road Rage ends with instant karma (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=282628)

Deberg_1990 03-28-2014 07:27 AM

Road Rage ends with instant karma

ROFL

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/83971019" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Gonzo 03-28-2014 07:30 AM

LMAO
There you go douchebag.

Tombstone RJ 03-28-2014 07:32 AM

well, she is a woman driver riding the left lane (the passing lane). I really don't understand people who won't get out of the passing lane. But yah, dude in big ole truck is an idiot, lol!

jspchief 03-28-2014 07:32 AM

Of course, she could move into the right lane and let the guy pass...

chefsos 03-28-2014 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 10522037)
LMAO
There you go douchebag.

Which one?

OldSchool 03-28-2014 07:39 AM

:clap:ROFL That was awesome, lol.

lawrenceRaider 03-28-2014 07:39 AM

Twit should have been driving in the right lane instead of driving slowly in the left lane. No idea why people today think they should be able to hog the left lane while driving equal to or less than the speed limit. All she had to do was move over when she got past the truck, and none of this happens.

Of course dude should have just drove on past her, and not pulled the douche move.

Bugeater 03-28-2014 07:40 AM

I saw this on Jalopnik yesterday. Before we all cheer her it needs to be pointed out that she was completely instigating the guy. You can clearly hear her repeatedly tapping on her brake pedal from :45 to 1:00, and she speeds up when he tries to pass her on the right. And who knows what exactly went on before she started filming. Plus the fact that she laughs hysterically when he wipes out...what if he went across the median and hit someone head-on? Would she have found that funny as well? If what happened to him was karma then she had better look out as well because she contributed to what happened.

With all that said, I don't feel sorry for the raging douche in the truck at all.

Gonzo 03-28-2014 07:41 AM

Oh Jesus. Here we go...

First off, something had To happen earlier to force this twunt to start recording.
Secondly, she was doing the speed limit, perhaps more.
He was endangering his life and hers by tailgating.
He couldn't just pass and call it a day. He had to make a point of flipping her the bird, then flooring his "rig" (aka penis extension) causing him to lose control, go into the opposite lane and pretty much total the ****er.
What would've happened if there was an oncoming school bus? What if kids were riding their bikes on the shoulder?
Yeah, she's the douchebag for not letting this price of shit over.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief (Post 10522042)
Of course, she could move into the right lane and let the guy pass...

Watch it again. She passed 2 trucks and he basically gave her no time to get over. I really don't see what he was so pissed about.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 10522057)
Twit should have been driving in the right lane instead of driving slowly in the left lane. No idea why people today think they should be able to hog the left lane while driving equal to or less than the speed limit. All she had to do was move over when she got past the truck, and none of this happens.

She passed 2 trucks. She did nothing wrong.

TLO 03-28-2014 07:50 AM

Was that Sorter in the tuck?

Everyone in this video was an idiot. Twunt in the car. Big rig Bobby. And what a surprise, it happened in Flordia!

Ceej 03-28-2014 07:50 AM

He kind of looks like that "snow storm, eat fifty hot dogs right now" guy.

jd1020 03-28-2014 07:50 AM

It's a shame she held the phone in portrait mode the whole time...

Tombstone RJ 03-28-2014 07:50 AM

lol, this woman was also video taping everything... um, hey lady, why don't YOU just drive your friggen car instead of partaking in bad driving behavior?

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 10522077)
Was that Sorter in the tuck?

Everyone in this video was an idiot. Twunt in the car. Big rig Bobby. And what a surprise, it happened in Flordia!

Explain what she did wrong.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10522079)
It's a shame she held the phone in portrait mode the whole time...

That shit infuriates me.

Tombstone RJ 03-28-2014 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522081)

riding the left lane, passing lane. Tapping on her brakes to make an aggressive driver even more agitated. Not pulling over into the right lane to let the other guy pass. Wasting her time video taping the entire thing instead of concentrating on just driving.

Cannibal 03-28-2014 07:53 AM

Regardless of what happened prior, I love that the ****in redneck dipshit in the big truck, acting like a total out of control asshole, ended up wrecking, and it was caused entirely by his own actions. It really was instant karma.

jd1020 03-28-2014 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10522086)
Wasting her time video taping the entire thing instead of concentrating on just driving.

She seemed to have stayed in her lane quite nicely if you ask me. The other guy, however....

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 07:55 AM

Quote:

riding the left lane, passing lane. Tapping on her brakes to make an aggressive driver even more agitated. Not pulling over into the right lane to let the other guy pass. Wasting her time video taping the entire thing instead of concentrating on just driving.

She passed 2 ****ing trucks.

Tombstone RJ 03-28-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522090)
She passed 2 ****ing trucks.

yah, and then she should have pulled over into the right lane, so the big truck guy could pass her, right? Instead, she just has to keep that video rolling instead of driving her car. She had time to get into the right lane.

Katipan 03-28-2014 07:57 AM

**** the idea of passing lanes in town. What if I need to make a left turn?

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10522094)
yah, and then she should have pulled over into the right lane, so the big truck guy could pass her, right? Instead, she just has to keep that video rolling instead of driving her car. She had time to get into the right lane.

And cut the truck off without giving a clear distance?

I drive for a living. She did nothing wrong.

You're a moron.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10522098)
**** the idea of passing lanes in town. What if I need to make a left turn?

Pull into the left turn lane. :)

blaise 03-28-2014 08:01 AM

I think it's funny he wrecked.
I would have thought it was funny if she wrecked, too.

Tombstone RJ 03-28-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522101)
And cut the truck off without giving a clear distance?

I drive for a living. She did nothing wrong.

You're a moron.

It's called using your turn signal first to let the driver behind know what you intend to do, but of course, she was video taping everything so she couldn't put her blinker on letting the guy know she intended to get back into the right lane.

You must be a lousy driver.

Katipan 03-28-2014 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522105)
Pull into the left turn lane. :)

All of a sudden? ;)

heh. I don't think we even have 1 left turn lane in my town. For sure no stop lights.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ (Post 10522109)
It's called using your turn signal first to let the driver behind know what you intend to do, but of course, she was video taping everything so she couldn't put her blinker on letting the guy know she intended to get back into the right lane.

You must be a lousy driver.

Commercial truck driver.

You are completely clueless.

Tombstone RJ 03-28-2014 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522119)
Commercial truck driver.

You are completely clueless.

lol ok captain mud flaps.

Marcellus 03-28-2014 08:15 AM

That sure looks like Florida.

philfree 03-28-2014 08:16 AM

I don't think I want to drive near either one of those people. They should both be ticketed.

Dave Lane 03-28-2014 08:21 AM

Quote:

Not surprised by your response. Not at all.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 08:23 AM

I hate whe dumbasses ride in the left lane- ****in get over you dumb bitch. Yep she was instigating him and the passenger has a coat over their head? She was probably riding that way for miles.

Jimmya 03-28-2014 08:23 AM

Redneck got what he deserved.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 10522154)
I don't think I want to drive near either one of those people. They should both be ticketed.

You are correct!

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10522171)
I hate whe dumbasses ride in the left lane- ****in get over you dumb bitch. Yep she was instigating him and the passenger has a coat over their head? She was probably riding that way for miles.

You obviously missed the 2 trucks she passed.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522081)

First and foremost she was operating an electronic device that was distracting her from the proper duty of care that all drives by law must maintain at all times.
Her riding in the left lane, which is illegal in most states now. She claimed she was going to have to make a left turn as well. She only went by 4 or 5 places with a left turn lane available, evidently she didn't need to turn left when she entered and stayed in the lane. At the first of the video there is :35 seconds where there was no traffic in the right lane at all. She was purposefully staying in the lane to agitate the other driver.

MahiMike 03-28-2014 08:26 AM

What a bitch. What is this? Russia? Where everyone video tapes their commutes? I love how she shows the speedometer to show how slow she was going while instigating a wreck. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING BITCH! He shoulda rammed her.

OldSchool 03-28-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522180)
First and foremost she was operating an electronic device that was distracting her from the proper duty of care that all drives by law must maintain at all times.
Her riding in the left lane, which is illegal in most states now. She claimed she was going to have to make a left turn as well. She only went by 4 or 5 places with a left turn lane available, evidently she didn't need to turn left when she entered and stayed in the lane. At the first of the video there is :35 seconds where there was no traffic in the right lane at all. She was purposefully staying in the lane to agitate the other driver.

Or maybe she saw the significantly slower trucks up ahead and didn't want to get stuck behind them?:hmmm:

MahiMike 03-28-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10522150)
That sure looks like Florida.

Close. South Georgia. They are the worst. Clueless about which LANE to be in. Reminds me about the thread where folks walk slow down the middle of the hall. Very disrespectful.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10522181)
What a bitch. What is this? Russia? Where everyone video tapes their commutes? I love how she shows the speedometer to show how slow she was going while instigating a wreck. LEFT LANE IS FOR PASSING BITCH! He shoulda rammed her.

SHE PASSED 2 TRUCKS.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522178)

Yes pass and get over. Left lane is for passing. The other driver had to Finally pass her in the right lane. :doh!:

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522180)

:facepalm:

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:31 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10522185)
Or maybe she saw the significantly slower trucks up ahead and didn't want to get stuck behind them?:hmmm:

Well we know that for :35 secs at the beginning of the video there was no one in that lane. There was no other car in the frame at the beginning that would have been in the right lane. We don't know how long that lane had been empty. But during that amount of time she would have had plenty of time to have moved over let the other driver pass on by and gotten back into that lane without any issues.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10522191)
Yes pass and get over. Left lane is for passing. The other driver had to Finally pass her in the right lane. :doh!:

I see. You're like the guy in the truck and like to cut people off. :)

Aries Walker 03-28-2014 08:35 AM

There really are no good guys in this video.

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:36 AM

Quote:

You're completely ignoring the fact that she deliberately provoked the other driver. Deliberately. Provoked. THAT'S WHAT SHE DID WRONG.

The driver of the truck is an idiot. The driver who provoked him is a stupid bitch. They BOTH deserved to have their vehicles crash. The only shame is that the video didn't end with her running her car off of a cliff.

Oh wait. She passed two trucks. It's all OK then. Give her a safe driving award!

DaFace 03-28-2014 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 10522058)
I saw this on Jalopnik yesterday. Before we all cheer her it needs to be pointed out that she was completely instigating the guy. You can clearly hear her repeatedly tapping on her brake pedal from :45 to 1:00, and she speeds up when he tries to pass her on the right. And who knows what exactly went on before she started filming. Plus the fact that she laughs hysterically when he wipes out...what if he went across the median and hit someone head-on? Would she have found that funny as well? If what happened to him was karma then she had better look out as well because she contributed to what happened.

With all that said, I don't feel sorry for the raging douche in the truck at all.

Yep, spot on.

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:38 AM

Plus, the stupid bitch doesn't even know how to properly record a video with a cell phone. Turn the phone horizontal, damn it. But I guess that's hard to do when you're supposed to be operating a motor vehicle in a safe manner.

Deberg_1990 03-28-2014 08:40 AM

Here is a little bit more on it. Truck driver actually fled the scene and the cops later tracked him down. Idiot

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...l-crashes.html

A woman witnessed instant karma after a pickup truck driver aggressively tailgated her, flipped her off and then sped in front of her - before losing control and smashing into a pole.
And even better for the woman, Tracy Lynn Sloan, she caught the whole thing on camera - which allowed police to swiftly arrest the driver, 33-year-old Jeffrey Travis White.
Sloan shared the video on YouTube and explained that she was driving along US 41 in Tampa, Florida on Monday morning when the 2008 Ford pickup truck neared her.

'This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes,' she wrote. 'After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording.
'I couldn't move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn't going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were.'

After another minute, he passed her and flashed her his middle finger before eventually speeding up and cutting left in front of her.
But as he increased his speed, he lost control of the vehicle and crossed into the lane of oncoming traffic.

Luckily, he did not hit any other vehicles, but he careened into grass and a light pole with a massive 'smash' heard on the footage.

'That's what you get!' Sloan shouts as she drives past the wreck, laughing. 'All on video buddy!'
She added beneath the video: 'I've recorded circumstances like this before, catching idiots doing stupid things, but never ever had this happen.'
White initially left the scene but when Sloan handed over video to authorities, they were able to identify him with the footage and witness accounts to catch up with him.

'This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears,' she wrote.
'Needless to say though, I've never seen Karma come back so fast.'

White was arrested at his home on Wednesday and faces charges of leaving the scene of a traffic crash, careless driving and failing to wear his seat belt, the Tampa Bay Times reported.
Records show White has an arrest record that includes old charges of battery and marijuana possession, the Times reported. He was arrested in 2002 and charged with disorderly conduct.

By Friday morning, Sloan's video had more than three million hits on YouTube. The sheriff's office said she will not be charged.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10522206)
You're completely ignoring the fact that she deliberately provoked the other driver. Deliberately. Provoked. THAT'S WHAT SHE DID WRONG.

The driver of the truck is an idiot. The driver who provoked him is a stupid bitch. They BOTH deserved to have their vehicles crash. The only shame is that the video didn't end with her running her car off of a cliff.

Oh wait. She passed two trucks. It's all OK then. Give her a safe driving award!

If someone is being a dick and riding my ass, I will slow the **** down.

How did she provoke him?

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10522214)
Plus, the stupid bitch doesn't even know how to properly record a video with a cell phone. Turn the phone horizontal, damn it. But I guess that's hard to do when you're supposed to be operating a motor vehicle in a safe manner.

I completely agree with this.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:44 AM

Quote:

Dude what about before those trucks? You know where she had almost a mile of clear road that she could and should have changed lanes to let the other vehicle pass.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522228)

How did she provoke him?

Really?? Come the **** on already.

It is obvious that the person in the truck was wanting passed her. So she taps her brakes slowing down and then speeds up. That is full on provocation.

KCUnited 03-28-2014 08:47 AM

Guy looked like Flea in The Chase.

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522228)

How did she provoke him?

It's been stated and restated over and over in this thread.

ct 03-28-2014 08:50 AM

Only true karma would be for this video to get the stupid bitch who wouldn't get out of left passing lane in trouble too. THAT would be sweet and thorough karma!

Lex Luthor 03-28-2014 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10522224)
And even better for the woman, Tracy Lynn Sloan, she caught the whole thing on camera - which allowed police to swiftly arrest the driver, 33-year-old Jeffrey Travis White.

If I were Tracy Lynn Sloan, I'm not sure I'd want Jeffrey Travis White to know my name.

ct 03-28-2014 08:56 AM

Now I just read the actual article, why is she not being at least ticketed for careless driving? Isn't it illegal to text and drive, but perfectly fine to pull out your phone and take 2 minutes of video? WTF? Oh...Floriduh...

mikey23545 03-28-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 10522268)
If I were Tracy Lynn Sloan, I'm not sure I'd want Jeffrey Travis White to know my name.

Sounds like you and the psycho-boy in the video have a lot in common.

Halfcan 03-28-2014 09:00 AM

So she admits she has drove and filmed people before? Seems she was looking for trouble and now is an Instant Celebrity-probably be on Lettermen and the View. She will most likely get her own Reality show with Duck Dynasty and she can film and drive full time. She is a true American Hero. I look forward to reading her Biography and listening to her new Hip Hop record as well.

jspchief 03-28-2014 09:01 AM

Odds on this woman being a man hating lesbian?

Steron 03-28-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522194)
Well we know that for :35 secs at the beginning of the video there was no one in that lane. There was no other car in the frame at the beginning that would have been in the right lane. We don't know how long that lane had been empty. But during that amount of time she would have had plenty of time to have moved over let the other driver pass on by and gotten back into that lane without any issues.

And the first 35 seconds the dipshit in the truck could have passed in the right lane. Instead he chose to be just as big a douche as her. he just happened to pay for it.

Baby Lee 03-28-2014 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10522189)
Close. South Georgia. They are the worst. Clueless about which LANE to be in. Reminds me about the thread where black folks walk slow down the middle of the hall. Very disrespectful.

FYP ;)

Oh, and Q

Quote:

Originally Posted by MIAdragon (Post 10520659)
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3XqZoaWKv2k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Aries Walker 03-28-2014 09:09 AM

At second number 2 you can see the flatbed truck was just to her right; neither of them had access to the right lane.

But let's not overlook the creepiest part of this video: Is the person under the coat in the passenger seat . . . alive?

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10522324)

But let's not overlook the creepiest part of this video: Is the person under the coat in the passenger seat . . . alive?

LMAO I actually thought that was just a safety vest over the passenger seat. That is where I keep mine in the truck.

Aries Walker 03-28-2014 09:24 AM

Oh, phew, on second look I think you're probably right. I was worried for a moment there that ol' Tracy Lynn Sloane was doing a Vacation with her dead grandmother's corpse.

Predarat 03-28-2014 09:25 AM

So it basically a battle of a douche bag versus a ****. Left lane slow pokes suck especially when they speed up when you try to pass on the right. Tie breaker goes to the douche bag with a 32 yard field goal in OT. Its all bantha fodder anyways, both the douche bag and the **** are missing the playoffs and will finish in the bottom of their divisions, one will draft a worthless linebacker, the other a safety that constently gets burned.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steron (Post 10522312)
And the first 35 seconds the dipshit in the truck could have passed in the right lane. Instead he chose to be just as big a douche as her. he just happened to pay for it.

They are both guilty of being stupid irresponsible people in this instance.
I doubt this guy knew it or most people for that matter. When they passed the laws to make it illegal to stay in the left lane if someone is wanting to pass, no matter of speed, that it also made it illegal to pass on the right on divided highways unless other wised marked?

saphojunkie 03-28-2014 09:30 AM

I love letting asshole truck drivers sit in my perfect, 65 mile an hour wake.

I don't give a **** that you have a hemi. You're giant ****wads who think the size of your engine entitles you to drive wrecklessly.

Eleazar 03-28-2014 09:30 AM

Him taking a charge is nice and all, but what is most satisfying is all the damage to his lifted super duty. He's probably got 40 or 50k in that thing.

blaise 03-28-2014 09:37 AM

I can't believe how long he stared at her giving her the finger without looking at the road.

BigMeatballDave 03-28-2014 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522401)
I doubt this guy knew it or most people for that matter. When they passed the laws to make it illegal to stay in the left lane if someone is wanting to pass, no matter of speed, that it also made it illegal to pass on the right on divided highways unless other wised marked?

Please show me where it's illegal to pass on the right.

I drive otr. I've never seen it.

htismaqe 03-28-2014 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 10522391)
So it basically a battle of a douche bag versus a ****. Left lane slow pokes suck especially when they speed up when you try to pass on the right. Tie breaker goes to the douche bag with a 32 yard field goal in OT. Its all bantha fodder anyways, both the douche bag and the **** are missing the playoffs and will finish in the bottom of their divisions, one will draft a worthless linebacker, the other a safety that constently gets burned.

Dude, I was just in Florida. There were 10x as many semis as there are here and they HAVE to drive in the right lane. When they are going 10mph under the limit and I'm driving the speed limit, I HAVE to get in the left lane.

I can't tell you how many of these big pickups did the EXACT same thing to me. Luckily, I saw 3 or 4 of them talking to state troopers on up the interstate a ways...

OldSchool 03-28-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 10522409)
I love letting asshole truck drivers sit in my perfect, 65 mile an hour wake.

I don't give a **** that you have a hemi. You're giant ****wads who think the size of your engine entitles you to drive wrecklessly.

My favorite thing to do is to trap a speeding car that wants to pass me behind a semi on a 2 lane highway. It's hilarious.

I'd be going 80 in a 70 MPH zone in the fast lane and a car will ride my tail and try to pass me with a semi up ahead. Speed up just enough so he can't make it and is forced to slow down and fall back behind me. I'm not mean enough to immediately match the speed of the Semi though, that would be going a bit too far, lol.

htismaqe 03-28-2014 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 10522401)

There was a flatbed truck in the right lane. Watch the ****ing video again. The guy never allowed her to get over.

J Diddy 03-28-2014 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 10522446)
I can't believe how long he stared at her giving her the finger without looking at the road.

Yeah Rookie mistake. His biggest error wasn't in flipping her off, it was glaring at her while he did it. Had he been a little more seasoned, he would have glared at passing, gotten ahead flipped the bird while keeping eyes on the road until she no longer was in his rear view.

I think this is going to cost him big in the points race.

chiefsncats 03-28-2014 09:44 AM

Aries Walker has it right. You can see the flat bed truck at the 2 sec. mark on the video. That whole time she is recording, she was next to that vehicle and the vehicle in front of the flatbed truck. When she showed the speedometer, it's probably to show she is driving the speed limit or perhaps a little over the speed limit. When she finally passed them, hotshot redneck driver accelerates immediately and passes on the right without allowing her to get over first. She was following proper driving law the entire video...
Except for the videoing part. That should be against the law and surprised she isn't being ticketed for that. But overall, the pickup driver was in the wrong the whole time.

Now after saying all that, I would have been pissed also driving behind her because I feel if you are driving practically the same speed as the drivers in the right lane, you need to either speed up and pass and get over or slow down, get over and let faster traffic go ahead and pass.

Chief Roundup 03-28-2014 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BCD (Post 10522452)
Please show me where it's illegal to pass on the right.

I drive otr. I've never seen it.

This has been being discussed on TV news out of Little Rock as well as the radio for a a few months now. They have interviewed several State Troopers and Division Commanders in regard to this situation and how they are going to be lenient for the first few months to continue to spread the word of the changes in the laws on the divided highways.
They brought up that highways where trucks are suppose to be in the left lane that of course then passing on the right would have to be allowed. They are saying that new signage should start going this spring.