ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   My gay dumb Chiefs mock .349 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=283403)

BryanBusby 05-05-2014 04:37 AM

My gay dumb Chiefs mock .349

Not gonna do any trades in this one.

1. Marqise Lee, WR USC

Knows the West Coast offense already and well versed in dropping the football. Sounds like a Chief to me!

3. Dakota Dozier, G Furman

A MOTHER****ING GUARD! YES!!!!!!! boners commence

4. Khairi Fortt, ILB California

Joe Mays is only good at cheap shots, so it'd be best to just save him for the Denver games.

5. Michael Schofield, OT Michigan

We're dangerously thin at OT.

6. Aaron Lynch, DE/OLB South Florida

This guy is like Tamba Hali except he's not good

6. De'Anthony Thomas, RB Oregon

"Welcome to Kansas City De'Anthony. For now on, I'm going to call you Dexter."

planetdoc 05-05-2014 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10602715)
6. Aaron Lynch, DE/OLB South Florida

This guy is like Tamba Hali except he's not good

ROFL

RealSNR 05-05-2014 09:00 AM

I thought you were going to draft Michael Sam

BryanBusby 05-06-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 10602865)
I thought you were going to draft Michael Sam

He'd be the number one pick in my heart!

But seriously, there is a reason 4 out of my 6 picks in the mock were on Offense. Unless the Chiefs all of a sudden learn how to play Defense like the Seattle Seahawks (not gonna happen), they're gonna need to be capable in getting into shoot outs since we're going to be facing a lot more offense heavy squads this year.

Alex Smith is a mediocre QB, but Andy Reid is a mother****ing QB whisperer. Give him more pieces to work with and he'll make the Chiefs capable of contending in shoot outs with the best.

milkman 05-07-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 10606058)
He'd be the number one pick in my heart!

But seriously, there is a reason 4 out of my 6 picks in the mock were on Offense. Unless the Chiefs all of a sudden learn how to play Defense like the Seattle Seahawks (not gonna happen), they're gonna need to be capable in getting into shoot outs since we're going to be facing a lot more offense heavy squads this year.

Alex Smith is a mediocre QB, but Andy Reid is a mother****ing QB whisperer. Give him more pieces to work with and he'll make the Chiefs capable of contending in shoot outs with the best.

You could turn this defense into a solid group that gives up an average of 20 points or less by season's end with 2 players.

Jimmy Ward and Telvon Smith.

BryanBusby 05-07-2014 01:37 PM

I would be perfectly fine with Jimmie Ward being the top pick, but I don't believe Andy and John would pull the trigger on him in the first round.

I've pounded on the table for Ward if they go Defense in the first round.