ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs were well represented!!! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=151483)

Halfcan 11-05-2006 09:21 PM

Chiefs were well represented!!!

Man it was a freakin blast!!!! Went out last night and the bar was full of crazy Cheifs fans-we OWNED that city this weekend. Probably 30% Chiefs fans in the stands-and you could clearly hear

Home of the............CHIEFS!!!!!!!

It was one of the best games-props to the St. Louis fans that let us tailgate with them and took the loss with class.

Megbert 11-05-2006 09:36 PM

you 'fans' are terrorists for saying 'CHIEFS' at an opposing teams stadium or unamerican I don't remember which one the cards fans called us.

TinyEvel 11-05-2006 09:38 PM

rearrange the letters on "you fans" and you can spell "yo, snafu"

I don;t know WTf that means....

Halfcan 11-05-2006 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan
you 'fans' are terrorists for saying 'CHIEFS' at an opposing teams stadium or unamerican I don't remember which one the cards fans called us.

LOL I was told we we classless dirtbags. You could tell they hated it, but it pumped our team up. From that moment on it was Arrowhead East!

Megbert 11-05-2006 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan
LOL I was told we we classless dirtbags. You could tell they hated it, but it pumped our team up. From that moment on it was Arrowhead East!

Shoulda pointed out that there 'town' is the most dangerous place to live in america - more so than Detroit.

Skyy God 11-05-2006 09:49 PM

Quote:

This is probably a shot in the dark, but did you have an Arrowhead East sign at the game?

kc1977 11-05-2006 10:02 PM

Anyone else hear the postgame shows on the St. Loser radio? All they could do was whine about "Arrowhead East". It was great.

I think I heard one of the shows say that Bulger said he had to go to a silent count in the 4th quarter.

ChiefsFanatic 11-05-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZChiefFan

That always cracks me up. What could be more American than exercising your right to free speech?

Lancetastic 11-05-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic
That always cracks me up. What could be more American than exercising your right to free speech?

Being respectful of its symbols?

ChiefsCountry 11-05-2006 11:04 PM

Good bastards do the same to us in baseball so we returned the favor.

Bowser 11-05-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kc1977
Anyone else hear the postgame shows on the St. Loser radio? All they could do was whine about "Arrowhead East". It was great.

I think I heard one of the shows say that Bulger said he had to go to a silent count in the 4th quarter.

Awesome.

Valiant 11-05-2006 11:05 PM

Quote:

Man it was a freakin blast!!!! Went out last night and the bar was full of crazy Chiefs fans-we OWNED that city this weekend. Probably 30% Chiefs fans in the stands-and you could clearly hear

Home of the............CHIEFS!!!!!!!

It was one of the best games-props to the St. Louis fans that let us tailgate with them and took the loss with class.

That is what it looked and sounded like on tv, football town my ass..

ChiefsFanatic 11-05-2006 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lancetastic
Being respectful of its symbols?

Really? That was what this country was founded on? The obligation to honor symbols? Wow. I did not know that, How in the hell did all those different religions and ethnicities get into this country without respecting the symbols of the people who founded this country? Those unamerican bastards.

Halfcan 11-05-2006 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie
This is probably a shot in the dark, but did you have an Arrowhead East sign at the game?

LOL No but my friends had a big Chiefs flag hanging from 434.

Halfcan 11-05-2006 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant
That is what it looked and sounded like on tv, football town my ass..

We were freakin loud in the 4th quarter-I yelled myself horse-lol I had endzone tickets-it was Awesome. Tony G doing a layup over the Rams Goalpost was a highlight.

At the start of the game they had us on the 2, A Ram fan behind said "LJ ain't much of a runner-really Loud. Next play he ripped a 40 plus yard run-It was perfect timing to shut that dumbass up. I just turned around and smiled.