ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Do you want your internet friends to know if you die? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269515)

Lzen 01-31-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9366769)
I plan to have someone let everyone here know. Hopefully I get on that before I croak.

I would think that Mrs. Lzen and I have enough CP friends on FB and such that it would definitely get back to this place.

Lzen 01-31-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossbow (Post 9367075)
It was a year ago that I had my heart attack and died three times on the operating table. Strange that you would bring this up today on my birthday. You must have your esp working full court today. Unless somebody from my family posted a death thread, I doubt anyone would notice much less care.

You serious? :spock:

Not to be mean but you're probably right considering how much you post.

ChiTown 01-31-2013 09:04 AM

Yeah, my oldest Son has said he would let people know on here if I were to kick the bucket. I had some serious health issues a couple of years ago, to the extent that I didn't think I was going to make it. Being the good little soldier that he is, he stood by my hospital bed and told me he was prepared to take care of things at home, and to also tell the folks at ChiefsPlanet that I had died. I cried and chuckled at the same time.:D

splatbass 01-31-2013 09:05 AM

I wouldn't expect anyone to care, since I don't know anyone here personally. I'll just disappear, and no one will notice. And I'm ok with that.

Lzen 01-31-2013 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiTown (Post 9367095)
Yeah, my oldest Son has said he would let people know on here if I were to kick the bucket. I had some serious health issues a couple of years ago, to the extent that I didn't think I was going to make it. Being the good little soldier that he is, he stood by my hospital bed and told me he was prepared to take care of things at home, and to also tell the folks at ChiefsPlanet that I had died. I cried and chuckled at the same time.:D

Damn, dude. Glad you're still here.

luv 01-31-2013 09:06 AM

If my dad outlives me, I'm sure he'll get on here and tell people. Otherwise, I'm sure you all might figure it out eventually.

htismaqe 01-31-2013 09:07 AM

Quote:

That's ****ing crazy. Glad you're still here!

loochy 01-31-2013 09:11 AM

Uhm no offense to you guys but I don't care if you know I'm dead, and I'm sure most of you wouldn't really care either. There'd be a "Hmm, that's sad...oh well back to aids and antifreeze"

ChiTown 01-31-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9367105)
That's ****ing crazy. Glad you're still here!

Yeah, I have some Family health problems (bad genes) that will ultimately be my demise - hopefully later, than sooner. Just the hand I was dealt. That's why I need the Chiefs to get to the SuperBowl, and quick!:D

BigRedChief 01-31-2013 10:33 PM

I know too many people in RL on here. People will know.

BigRedChief 01-31-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Glad your still here. :thumb:

DaFace 01-31-2013 10:35 PM

I know a handful of people on here personally, and I'm friends with a few handfuls of people on Facebook. Word would get here pretty quickly, I'm sure.

BigRedChief 01-31-2013 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 9367076)
I wonder if that's what happened to Mr. Blond.

Nope. Had a couple of paragraphs PM conversation with him a couple of months after he left the Planet.

morphius 01-31-2013 10:43 PM

I think my wife might post something if I die, but I expect most likely that I would fade away without anyone noticing.

teedubya 02-01-2013 01:04 AM

I will post from the dead... there will be an app for that, by then. Ghost posts.