ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Man you gotta love loses around here (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147421)

ChiefsCountry 09-10-2006 08:37 PM

Man you gotta love loses around here

All the people who never post and trolls take over and doom is spread all over. I have learned alot of intresting stuff today.

Mr. Laz 09-10-2006 08:38 PM

i'm glad the losses and the pain of Chiefs fans amuses you.

:mad:

ChiefsCountry 09-10-2006 08:40 PM

Nope I am hurt as anybody its stupid shit that is posted that is what is funny.

mac58 09-10-2006 08:41 PM

i think this thread takes the cake for stupid shit posted

Hammock Parties 09-10-2006 08:41 PM

It just makes it all the more frustrating.

KcMizzou 09-10-2006 08:43 PM

After certain really painful losses, I'll intentionally avoid this place for days at a time.

morphius 09-10-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
Nope I am hurt as anybody its stupid shit that is posted that is what is funny.

It is sort of amusing, but it is the same every year. I mean hell, we have people claiming end of season in April.

ChiefsCountry 09-10-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius
It is sort of amusing, but it is the same every year. I mean hell, we have people claiming end of season in April.

Very true, when we don't sign the stud FA that becomes a bust or dont draft the guy with the workout warrior numbers.

Eleazar 09-10-2006 08:46 PM

Normally meltdowns are fun, because it's chicken little-ing.

This one feels different though - like maybe there really is little reason for hope.

morphius 09-10-2006 08:47 PM

Quote:

Very true, when we don't sign the stud FA that becomes a bust or dont draft the guy with the workout warrior numbers.

Yup, exactly. It is all part of fandom of one of the most frustrating/confusing teams in the league.

milkman 09-10-2006 08:49 PM

Quote:

All the people who never post and trolls take over and doom is spread all over. I have learned alot of intresting stuff today.

And this post sets a high standard.

Bitching about bitching is so much cooler.

chiefs4me 09-10-2006 08:51 PM

it was a tough game...where are they/we supposed to vent, on a betty crocker web site.....:rolleyes:

morphius 09-10-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise
Normally meltdowns are fun, because it's chicken little-ing.

This one feels different though - like maybe there really is little reason for hope.

The loss of Green is the only thing that really hurts me about this one. I liked a lot of what I saw from the team. But then again, I expected a slow start with the new coaches, the OL injuries (and player losses) in the offseason all just kind of played into my lowered expectations.

morphius 09-10-2006 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman
And this post sets a high standard.

Bitching about bitching is so much cooler.

Hey, it is part of the tradition. We have lots of people bitching, then a few bitching about the bitchers, and you have come in to fill the role of people bitching about the people bitching about people bitching.

007 09-10-2006 08:54 PM

Time to start a thread bitching about bitching about bitching.