ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Why is facebook the dumbest thing ever? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270666)

KurtCobain 03-03-2013 03:08 AM

I've been kind of growing this little beard thing here lately...

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459428)
I'm sorry dude. I just don't see how me telling that stupid story has altered your opinion of me one bit. Now you just have an excuse to tell me how you really felt all along. It's cool. You're too insecure to like alphas. I'm okay with that. Let's just be honest with each other for once. You're a whiny broad and I don't like that about you. I'm obnoxious and you don't like me. Cool. I feel much better already.

You're an alpha?

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

Alpha may indeed mean moron here so if that's what makes you an alpha... Umm.... congrats. The loudest mouth in the room is generally the most insecure. I won't name names.

Oh wait... that's me that's insecure.

LMAO

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:12 AM

I suspect at least 90% of anybody who has ever seen you post here would agree with my take, Susie.

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:14 AM

As you know, we've had two great users on this site decide they were women and they lopped off their equipment. You've been voted "most likely to become the next CP woman" for 3 years running. Don't leave us hanging any longer.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459439)
I suspect at least 90% of anybody who has ever seen you post here would agree with my take, Susie.

You might be surprised about my friends here alpha.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459441)
As you know, we've had two great users on this site decide they were women and they lopped off their equipment. You've been voted "most likely to become the next CP woman" for 3 years running. Don't leave us hanging any longer.

That would take a table saw at least. You and your tweezers go first.

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459442)
You might be surprised about my friends here alpha.

Even those you consider your friends can see the insecurity. It's okay. We all have them. It's just that you ooze with it.

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459444)
That would take a table saw at least. You and your tweezers go first.

Ah jeez dude. That's rough. I don't even... I got nothing in return. How can anybody compete?

jspchief 03-03-2013 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459439)

Heh. This thread being proof positive.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 03:21 AM

We have two trannies now?

Who was the 2nd?

Phobia 03-03-2013 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go to Hell (Post 9459450)
We have two trannies now?

Who was the 2nd?

Hel'n was the first.

Al Bundy 03-03-2013 04:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459396)
I'm not trying to make you look like an ass. It's an old story and it's funny. I don't have any hard feelings over it. You brought up facebook and how much it sucked so I told the story about how you sucked at social media. Clearly. You're the emotional equivalent of ... well, honestly, I don't know. Let's just say that Luv seems well-grounded by comparison. You leave here once a quarter in a tizzy. I guess this is as good an excuse as any. See you in like July.

Well shit... OUCH.

Al Bundy 03-03-2013 04:31 AM

I like facebook, keeps me in touch with some high school and college buddies, I wouldn't normally keep in touch with. As to the point of the other shit going on, I have never really had a run in with either, hell I played flag football with Phil. Fever and I have had our battles about the Royals, but that's mostly because I am tired of them sucking, and getting stuck picking first in a year that has dumbo ears as the pick.

morphius 03-03-2013 05:04 AM

Facebook is easy, it is just a matter of selective reading. I'm not sure how someone can read CP and not be good at that.

I also know I wouldn't get in a pissing contest with Phobia, because he likes Bob Dole and still whipped it out to piss on him in person.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 9459493)
Facebook is easy, it is just a matter of selective reading. I'm not sure how someone can read CP and not be good at that.

I also know I wouldn't get in a pissing contest with Phobia, because he likes Bob Dole and still whipped it out to piss on him in person.

On CP I only open threads I'm interested in. My fb was a show page open to thousands. Putting them all on ignore got to be a real bother.

I'm sooo sorry I dared disagree with the alpha. **** me all to hell. I am disgraced here.