ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life The Requested Life Update (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268646)

Floridafan 01-08-2013 09:23 PM

What absolutely gorgeous girls. You are truly blessed. I have to say all my children (4) are grown and I now have 6 grandchildren and all children are a challenge at some time or another. You were chosen to be the father of such beautiful babies because they will always be special and it takes special parents to care for them. You are truly a great man and father and I for one am blessed after having read your post and I thank you for sharing it with us. I am quite sure as they get older any and all problems will get better and better and the tough times will be a distant memory and all the good times will be what you remember most. I will keep you and your beautiful family in my prayers and again thanks so much for sharing such a beautiful story about your challenging year. God Bless.

OnTheWarpath15 01-08-2013 09:24 PM

Damn.

Just realized I need to dust my office more often. Eyes are getting watery.

Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear they are doing well. Love the Halloween costumes.

DeezNutz 01-08-2013 09:27 PM

Thread provides perspective in a number of different ways.

Keep on keeping on, dude. Good looking family.

Mr. Kotter 01-08-2013 09:28 PM

Thanks for the update, Hamas. The twins are beautiful! So glad to hear things are going well, all things considered. This place has missed you...give 'em hell, man.

And BTW, don't make any more stupid bets, okay?

Sully 01-08-2013 09:29 PM

Thank you.

mnchiefsguy 01-08-2013 09:30 PM

Continued blessings for you and your girls, Hamas, thanks for the update!

Ming the Merciless 01-08-2013 09:33 PM

outstanding...what an awesome dad.

my hat is off to you and I wish only the best for you and your girls.

How beautiful and perfect they are!

I really never knew how much you could love until I became a father....I cant evn imagine 2 at once...I thought my wife was pregnant about a month ago (we have a 9 month old) and i had a panic attack...LOL

Youre a good man, and were missed up in this bitch.

suzzer99 01-08-2013 09:38 PM

Beautiful children. Thanks for sharing your story. It moved me deeply. Sending out good thoughts to your family.

Dallas Chief 01-08-2013 09:40 PM

Beautiful family you have there, Mr. Hamas! Thanks for sharing what's been going on in your life. I am completely empathetic to your feelings of remorse. Been down that road myself. Blessings to you, the Mrs... and oh look it's twins! :)

Jerm 01-08-2013 09:43 PM

Awesome update...amazing and beautiful kids Hamas.

You have my continued well wishes and prayers.

Thanks for letting us in...much appreciated break from the usual craziness here.

KC native 01-08-2013 09:43 PM

Glad things are going well and glad those babies have parents that will take care of them properly.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-08-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9298260)
Not my friends.

Don't get the appeal, but my little guy freaking loved that thing.

Yeah, I almost shit a brick when my wife told me the cost.

TrebMaxx 01-08-2013 09:55 PM

Although I was missing your takes on football I must admit I was waiting for this update on your girls more. Thanks for sharing.

Pants 01-08-2013 10:25 PM

Thanks for the update, man. It's really good to hear how well your two girls are doing. You guys are obviously amazing parents and Hailey and Logan are just as lucky to you have you two as you are to have them.

Reerun_KC 01-08-2013 10:36 PM

Seeing how my wife as a nicu nurse could touch so many lives is moving.

Props Hamas.