ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV the absolute worse show you admit to watching or following (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267216)

notorious 11-30-2012 11:36 AM

I watched Titanic once.

Frazod 11-30-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9164355)
Yup. I found out my mom and dad ate at the Moon River Brewing Co last year during their visit to Savannah, GA. I showed him that episode a couple months ago, he said he probably wouldn't have eaten there if he saw that show before hand.

Castillo San Marcos was another good one, you either have to believe what they are showing is real, or they are blatant frauds faking this stuff. Oh shit I just remembered Old Downtown Sacramento, that one was pretty damn scary too.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think the best one was the contorting shadow they captured at the fort in Canada. That was truly creepy, and also not something that could have easily been faked.

Deberg_1990 11-30-2012 11:56 AM

I've watched tons of bad reality shows. Remember all the bad reality dating shows a few years back? Joe Millionare, Average Joes, Blind Date, Elimidate, etc........

Deberg_1990 11-30-2012 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9164316)
Son's Of Anarchy.

Love that show, but its not bad. Well made pulp

Red Brooklyn 11-30-2012 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9164441)
I've watched tons of bad reality shows. Remember all the bad reality dating shows a few years back? Joe Millionare, Average Joes, Blind Date, Elimidate, etc........

Okay, yeah. Blind Date was amazing. Terrible. But amazing.

That's probably the worst show I've ever watched with any regularity. That show is a total guilty pleasure. I can't believe I almost forgot about it.

The only thing I liked about Elimidate was the theme song. "1, 2, 3 - Elimi-daaaaaate!" Classic.

bevischief 11-30-2012 12:04 PM

I haven't heard of over half of the shows listed in this thread.

underEJ 11-30-2012 12:19 PM

Not on anymore, and I came to watch it late in its run, but I watched the last two seasons of 7th Heaven. Terrible show. I watched because I had convinced myself there was a subversive element to it like angry writers selling family schlock thinly disguising the fact that these were just terrible people at heart. Ultimately I think most of that was there, but it was accidental from bad writing rather than the fine satire I had hoped it would be.

Bump 11-30-2012 12:20 PM

I watched Greek. Yes I know....

but I had netflix and no cable if that's a valid excuse.

and jersey shore....

lcarus 11-30-2012 12:29 PM

Used to be One Life To Live, now it's General Hospital. There's a character on there Todd Manning and the actors name is Roger Howarth. He's seriously a talented actor.

http://americastelevisionsweetheart....er-howarth.jpg

Well.....you asked. The show is ****ing stupid as hell but the guy is a damn good actor for the most part. I watched that shit with my mom and grandparents since I was a toddler.

Dayze 11-30-2012 12:34 PM

Ancient Aliens
World's Dumbest....

Red Brooklyn 11-30-2012 12:34 PM

Icarus... I um... I... I don't even know what to say.

lcarus 11-30-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9164541)
Icarus... I um... I... I don't even know what to say.

Lol....yeah. Seriously though, the guy is a good actor.

lcarus 11-30-2012 12:40 PM

I would also say Ancient Aliens as far as "dumb" shows go. I mean it's entertaining as hell to me, but a lot of it is pretty damn stupid. A lot of MacGyver is pretty damn stupid but I like that show as well.

Dr. Gigglepants 11-30-2012 12:46 PM

TIL that there truly is, never a time to divulge that one watches soap operas.
Posted via Mobile Device

teedubya 11-30-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Gigglepants (Post 9164257)
Ghost Adventures is where it's at.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah, this is the stupid show that I watch. They were at KC's Union Station last week, and exploring upstairs in the 3 top unrenovated floors... it was pretty cool to see a KC landmark on the show.