ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

Molitoth 07-22-2013 10:27 AM

This is ****ing stupid. Just legalize it across the country and stop worrying about it.

BlackHelicopters 07-22-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9826914)
I'd never thought about this before, but if it's legal to do drugs in Colorado and Washington (and they work out all of the legal conflicts), will the Seahawks and Broncos end up with a huge advantage in free agency? It's hard to imagine that all the drug-using players wouldn't find that attractive. You could almost recruit from the suspension list if you're those two teams, and get players for a significant discount.

I don't see the advantage. Still violates NFL policy if you get caught.

GoChargers 07-22-2013 10:28 AM

Apparently it wasn't just weed, but mollys too?

RealSNR 07-22-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9826914)
I'd never thought about this before, but if it's legal to do drugs in Colorado and Washington (and they work out all of the legal conflicts), will the Seahawks and Broncos end up with a huge advantage in free agency? It's hard to imagine that all the drug-using players wouldn't find that attractive. You could almost recruit from the suspension list if you're those two teams, and get players for a significant discount.

It's the NFL's rule. It's no different than working for any other organization that restricts your choices even when off the clock.

Frazod 07-22-2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9826896)
It doesn't, but it's their rules and he broke them.

Exactly. He's a star athlete who gets paid millions of dollars. He knows not doping it up is a condition of his employment. He knows he's going to get randomly tested. Yet the dumbass does it anyway. No sympathy for this ****ing clown whatsoever, nor any of the rest of them that do it, regardless of who they play for.

KCUnited 07-22-2013 10:35 AM

The stress of seeing Fisher twice a year finally got to him.

-King- 07-22-2013 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco (Post 9826905)
I think Von has a case in court however if it was prescribed by a Doctor, but it won't ever get to that point.

No because some of the guys busted last year for adderall had prescriptions. They still got suspended because they didn't get approved by the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chief_For_Life58 07-22-2013 10:38 AM

its not weed, if it was weed he wouldnt get suspended, its peds

DTLB58 07-22-2013 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9826906)
So who are the Broncos first 4 games against?

Ravens
@Giants
Raiders
Eagles

Crap! Only one road game. Maybe 2-2 or 3-1.

Rausch 07-22-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9826714)
Adam Schefter‏@AdamSchefter1m
Broncos LB Von Miller is facing 4-game suspension for violating NFL policy, per ESPN sources. Case currently in appeals process.

CHEATER

LMAO

lcarus 07-22-2013 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9826906)
So who are the Broncos first 4 games against?

Week 1 - vs. Baltimore
Week 2 - at NYG
Week 3 - vs. Oakland
Week 4 - vs. Philadelphia

DTLB58 07-22-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9826925)
Exactly. He's a star athlete who gets paid millions of dollars. He knows not doping it up is a condition of his employment. He knows he's going to get randomly tested. Yet the dumbass does it anyway. No sympathy for this ****ing clown whatsoever, nor any of the rest of them that do it, regardless of who they play for.

I agree completely. But I guess some of us don't. :grr:

@SaveOurChiefs: @DTLB58 We'll let it play out. Either way, the dude has a problem with drugs and needs help. Who cares about football. Von needs help.

Wow! I replied. @DTLB58: @SaveOurChiefs Like any #Broncos fan ever cared about DT? They would have loved him out 4 games any chance possible for whatever reason.

-King- 07-22-2013 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9826940)
its not weed, if it was weed he wouldnt get suspended, its peds

You do realize that Hali got suspended for weed last year right?
Posted via Mobile Device

-King- 07-22-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9826953)
I agree completely. But I guess some of us don't. :grr:

@SaveOurChiefs: @DTLB58 We'll let it play out. Either way, the dude has a problem with drugs and needs help. Who cares about football. Von needs help.

Wow! I replied. @DTLB58: @SaveOurChiefs Like any #Broncos fan ever cared about DT? They would have loved him out 4 games any chance possible for whatever reason.

He needs help for weed? ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

DTLB58 07-22-2013 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9826920)
It's the NFL's rule. It's no different than working for any other organization that restricts your choices even when off the clock.

Exactly. It's a company rule. Have fun in court with that one if that's what he wants to do. :rolleyes: