ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

BossChief 08-21-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9904202)
I've heard 10-12 times a month. I don't know if that is just during the season or what but it seems really excessive.

A reporter for one of Denvers news outlets went on to the Dan Patrick show today and said Von Miller has failed 3 urine tests since he has been in the NFL and that the next failed test requires a one year suspension.

Said two were for weed and one was "widely believed" to be a positive teat for exctacy (sp?)

He also said the suspension was originally gonna be 8 games and was dealt down to 6.

One more puff puff and teams are gonna have an easy time passing.

:)

Mr. Flopnuts 08-21-2013 03:50 PM

Oh, and btw, it's ****ing stupid these guys get suspended like this over pot. GMAFB. They go out and get drunk in clubs and it's publicized like they're ****ing rock stars, but smoke a little ganj, and they're evil doers in the world. That shit is legal in Colorado! Leave Von alone!

OrtonsPiercedTaint 08-21-2013 03:52 PM

One toke over the line sweet Manning
One toke over the line

BossChief 08-21-2013 03:53 PM

I didn't meet the guy at the airport, though.

-King- 08-21-2013 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9904494)
Yep. He either quits smoking weed or he's out. Anyone know if they test in the off season?

I know regular players are given one surprise drug test during the off season for recreational drugs. None during the regular season. Don't know about people who are already on the substance abuse list.

BossChief 08-21-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9904553)
Oh, and btw, it's ****ing stupid these guys get suspended like this over pot. GMAFB. They go out and get drunk in clubs and it's publicized like they're ****ing rock stars, but smoke a little ganj, and they're evil doers in the world. That shit is legal in Colorado! Leave Von alone!

For a job worth millions upon millions of dollars, they should be responsible enough to give it a rest, though.

Just because something is legal in Denver, doesn't mean employers have to be ok with it. It's still illegal in federal laws and against the NFL bylaws.

You and I know that weed stays in the system for 30 days.

Alcohol is legal, but if you show up tipsy at work, you will probably get sent home/fired.

Saul Good 08-21-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

I agree it's stupid, but weed isn't legal anywhere in the US.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-21-2013 05:06 PM

Roidman 2.0

DaFace 08-21-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Technically, he's been dinged on amphetamines before too, so it could be more than just pot. We'll never really know for sure since he tried to cheat the test. :)

BlackHelicopters 08-21-2013 05:09 PM

Weed and ecstasy? Good party.

ThaVirus 08-21-2013 05:28 PM

A lifetime ban for smoking weed...

That's so incredibly preposterous.

Planetman 08-21-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9904757)
A lifetime ban for smoking weed...

That's so incredibly preposterous.

No, it's really not. It's listed in the contract you sign as an NFL player. When you ink your name on the dotted line you are agreeing to those terms. Pretty simple stuff to understand ... unless you're a pot head, of course.

vailpass 08-21-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9904783)
No, it's really not. It's listed in the contract you sign as an NFL player. When you ink your name on the dotted line you are agreeing to those terms. Pretty simple stuff to understand ... unless you're a pot head, of course.

The kid is young and dumb with money to burn. And he did.

Frazod 08-21-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9904783)

Seriously, this. These aren't kids working down at the plant or delivering pizzas. They're all wealthy professionals. The lowest paid football player makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. I'm sure they are told repeatedly, DON'T ****ING DO IT. They know. You can have the bling, the cars, the pussy, the top shelf booze, but not the dope.

Why is this so hard to understand? No sympathy for these idiots.

Planetman 08-21-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9904810)
Seriously, this. These aren't kids working down at the plant or delivering pizzas. They're all wealthy professionals. The lowest paid football player makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. I'm sure they are told repeatedly, DON'T ****ING DO IT. They know. You can have the bling, the cars, the pussy, the top shelf booze, but not the dope.

Why is this so hard to understand? No sympathy for these idiots.

Exactly.
Body by Atlas.
Brains by Hazbro.