ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football VON DOUCHE! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274698)

Frazod 07-22-2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DTLB58 (Post 9826953)
I agree completely. But I guess some of us don't. :grr:

@SaveOurChiefs: @DTLB58 We'll let it play out. Either way, the dude has a problem with drugs and needs help. Who cares about football. Von needs help.

Wow! I replied. @DTLB58: @SaveOurChiefs Like any #Broncos fan ever cared about DT? They would have loved him out 4 games any chance possible for whatever reason.

Yeah, "needs help" my ass. What's the cure for being a ****ing moron?

Lives in a mansion, has expensive cars, eats the best food, wears the best clothing, drinks the best booze, nails the best trim, but apparently it's just not complete unless he's got some ****ing pot to go with it.

Seriously, these idiots should have to spend their suspended games in a stock on the sideline.

-King- 07-22-2013 10:51 AM

No one NEEDS help for weed. If you cant stop smoking, you need help for stupid. I haven't smoked in a few months and it's not hard at all. There are no addictive agents in weed.
Posted via Mobile Device

BlackHelicopters 07-22-2013 10:51 AM

Do we know for certain it is weed?

ptlyon 07-22-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9826969)
Yeah, "needs help" my ass. What's the cure for being a ****ing moron?

Lives in a mansion, has expensive cars, eats the best food, wears the best clothing, drinks the best booze, nails the best trim, but apparently it's just not complete unless he's got some ****ing pot to go with it.

Seriously, these idiots should have to spend their suspended games in a stock on the sideline.

Don't forget gets the best weed

RealSNR 07-22-2013 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9826946)
Week 1 - vs. Baltimore
Week 2 - at NYG
Week 3 - vs. Oakland
Week 4 - vs. Philadelphia

Would be nice if they got one or two losses against the Raiders and Eagles.

Personally, if Von's not playing, I think they start 0-2

Setsuna 07-22-2013 10:54 AM

What a coincidence, KC has its own Linebacker who likes weed. Ironic?

Garcia Bronco 07-22-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9826936)
No because some of the guys busted last year for adderall had prescriptions. They still got suspended because they didn't get approved by the NFL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Like I said...they have a case in court, IMO. It won't go that far though because it won't be worth it to them.

aturnis 07-22-2013 11:02 AM

We'd is considered a performance enhancing drug.

This is from the Olympic rules, but you get the point.

[F]or a substance to be considered for inclusion on the List of Prohibited Substances and Methods, it needs to meet any two of the following three criteria:Be performance enhancing;Potentially a health risk;Against the spirit of sport.

WHY CANNABIS?

Cannabis is considered to be in violation of*all threemain disqualifying criteria. It violates the first (performance enhancement) because of its ability to decrease anxiety and fear, and potentially to improve some types of oxygenation and concentration. It violates the second (health risk) because it can result in, among other things, “decreased cognitive performance” and “pulmonary toxicity.” It violates the third (spirit of sport) because of the drug’s widespread illegality and conflicts with the “role model of athletes in modern society,” along with “negative reactions by the public, sponsors, and the media.”

aturnis 07-22-2013 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9826976)
No one NEEDS help for weed. If you cant stop smoking, you need help for stupid. I haven't smoked in a few months and it's not hard at all. There are no addictive agents in weed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well. Addictive personalities get addicted to habit our ritual as well. Likely reason for many druggie traditions our ritual. That said, they likely don't need help getting over weed, more likely they need help bring their personal bad habits.

Why you been dry? Choice or necessity?

DaFace 07-22-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aturnis (Post 9827003)
We'd is considered a performance enhancing drug.

This is from the Olympic rules, but you get the point.

[F]or a substance to be considered for inclusion on the List of Prohibited Substances and Methods, it needs to meet any two of the following three criteria:Be performance enhancing;Potentially a health risk;Against the spirit of sport.

WHY CANNABIS?

Cannabis is considered to be in violation of*all threemain disqualifying criteria. It violates the first (performance enhancement) because of its ability to decrease anxiety and fear, and potentially to improve some types of oxygenation and concentration. It violates the second (health risk) because it can result in, among other things, “decreased cognitive performance” and “pulmonary toxicity.” It violates the third (spirit of sport) because of the drug’s widespread illegality and conflicts with the “role model of athletes in modern society,” along with “negative reactions by the public, sponsors, and the media.”

True, but even then Olympics just changed the rule to allow anything except same-day use.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...sting/2528283/

Al Czervik 07-22-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9826832)

From 2009? Really?

Chief_For_Life58 07-22-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9826957)
You do realize that Hali got suspended for weed last year right?
Posted via Mobile Device

yea 1 game, peds is a 4 game suspension

Garcia Bronco 07-22-2013 11:21 AM

They're saying there are two substances...both rec drugs. I believe the second to be either coke or Xtasy.

MagicHef 07-22-2013 11:21 AM

Apparently the violation occurred his rookie year, and he's just now being suspended for it?

Mile High Mania 07-22-2013 11:21 AM

Well, that's not good... hopefully, there's nothing there and he can successfully appeal it. However, there's likely something there and he will miss 4 games.

Dumbass.