ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chatter increases that Pioli could be back in Kansas City (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268163)

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-30-2012 09:23 AM

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

On KC: Pioli's best to stay w #Chiefs is to bring in #Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz. Hear Iowa coaches are calling around, inquiring about jobs.

chiefzilla1501 12-30-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9250979)
What pisses me off about this is the fact of where there is smoke there is usually fire too. Considering this has been growing for the last week I am starting to worry a little bit.

If he is back, you can kiss a good first round QB goodbye and yet another shitty draft. What owner in his right mind actually allows a coach to pick 3 head coaches in less than 5 years?

I'm worried as all hell too. The team was very silent when the pioli extension rumors came out. Almost sounded like they did it early in the year but waited for the team to start winning to make the announcement. Something feels fishy.

The good news is, it's a no brainer that Romeo will be fired, but no public announcement yet. If rac is fired and we hear nothing of pioli, it's time to panic.

007 12-30-2012 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9250984)
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

On KC: Pioli's best to stay w #Chiefs is to bring in #Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz. Hear Iowa coaches are calling around, inquiring about jobs.

**** you Ian.

okcchief 12-30-2012 09:24 AM

I can't root for another team, but I can definitely stop caring about this one. If he stays the number one pick will be wasted, and we'll probably have it again. I've never understood the Ferentz talk. He's never done a god damn thing to impress me. If this is what Clark chooses to do I won't be making trips to Arrowhead, and will buy nothing Choefs related. Clean house, and ill be right there.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-30-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

**** you kindly Pioli

bevischief 12-30-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9250893)
If Pioli is brought back it will damage the Chiefs way beyond the loss of season ticket holders. It would take years and years to recover. I just can't see how Clark could be that stupid.

I am gone if Peeholi stays as a fan, as long as he stays.

chiefzilla1501 12-30-2012 09:26 AM

Quote:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

If true, it's hilarious. The front office is acting like announcing ferentz as head coach will be like the second coming of the Beatles. When in fact the fans will only see ringo.

FlaChief58 12-30-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9250992)
I am gone if Peeholi stays as a fan, as long as he stays.

It's your choice to be a fan /Chiefs

It'll be my choice as well

Chiefs Pantalones 12-30-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

Clark will probably open the bank up for Ferentz and then tell the dumb fan base that we don't have the money to sign any other free agents because he used it on Ferentz...and most would believe him lol

Saccopoo 12-30-2012 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9250967)
If Clark is stupid enough to let that turd continue to run this organization, it will be the death of this franchise. The NFL is entertainment, and the shit Pioli put together ain't entertaining. It is Battlefield Earth level bad.
He had his chance, and he failed miserably. Move on.

Travolta as Pioli.

Cow as fans. Cow as team. Cow as media.

Pepper as Clark. Powerless to do anything.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2...g8zro1_400.gif

Skyy God 12-30-2012 09:29 AM

Think I'm gonna practice rooting for the Redskins tonight.

Rasputin 12-30-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet

And yet Ricky Stanzi can't get on the field. How ****ing stupid.

I'm not buying this but would be ****ing stupid.

okcchief 12-30-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9250979)
What pisses me off about this is the fact of where there is smoke there is usually fire too. Considering this has been growing for the last week I am starting to worry a little bit.

If he is back, you can kiss a good first round QB goodbye and yet another shitty draft. What owner in his right mind actually allows a coach to pick 3 head coaches in less than 5 years?

This

Usually, when this kind of shit comes out the last day of the season it happens. If Pioli isn't fired by tomorrow we are absolutely ****ed.

The Bad Guy 12-30-2012 09:29 AM

This just blows my mind on a million different levels.

You let this asshole pick ANOTHER COACH? Another coach he's "comfortable with" another coach who's out of touch with reality, and another coach who flat out sucks?

There's a lot of smoke to this. Pioli has done a masterful job of conning Clark into believing he could fix things.

I'm sick over this.

Messier 12-30-2012 09:30 AM

I'd be really hard to believe that wholesale changes wouldn't happen after the worst year I can remember. Clark Hunt hopefully is thinking, can I honestly expect Pioli to turn around his own mess? If the answer is, as it should be, no. If you don't make a change now, why bother ever changing? Why give Pioli one two or three more years, and then change? Wasting what I promise will be non winning seasons. Do it now. Hunt can't think Pioli is the man to turn this around.