ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   OK, what happen to KSU ? Other B 12 BB questions . (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158321)

ROYC75 02-14-2007 10:49 AM

OK, what happen to KSU ? Other B 12 BB questions .

I did not get to watch the game last night , How did KSU stink it up in Lincoln ? Saul, William, what went wrong, I had that one pegged as a win for you guys ?

aTm took it last night, somewhat opened the door for KU again. aTm has some tough games left at Texas and Oklahoma ..... will they lose both of them ?

KU has to travel to West Lawrence, is this the year KSU gets the monkey off their backs ? Go to Norman and play OU. Will KU lose 1, 2 or none the rest of the season ?

How many teams make the Big Dance in the B12 ?

Saulbadguy 02-14-2007 11:02 AM

We get everyones A+ game now.

ROYC75 02-14-2007 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
We get everyones A+ game now.

ROFL

ROYC75 02-14-2007 11:03 AM

Bad night ? What happened, I was out last night away from home until late, I seen the end of the NC/VT game . :)

htismaqe 02-14-2007 11:03 AM

It's gonna depend on the small conference tournaments.

If the current conference leaders win their tourney, I think the B12 gets 5. If somebody like Xavier should lose, they're going to get an at-large. If alot of that happens, the B12 is only gonna get 4.

ROYC75 02-14-2007 11:16 AM

Tx Tech helped themselves alot last night. But the B12 South will beat each other up so much it will hurt in the end, kinda like the Mo. Valley is doing right now to each other. The Mo. Valley wasn't as good this year in their non confrence as a whole as last year and the losses within the confrence is killing them.

I think the B12 gets 5, maybe 6 and the Mo.Valley gets 4 this year.

Just like years past, Alot of teams will get left out or will hurt their chances due to the confrence tourneys.

htismaqe 02-14-2007 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75
Tx Tech helped themselves alot last night. But the B12 South will beat each other up so much it will hurt in the end, kinda like the Mo. Valley is doing right now to each other. The Mo. Valley wasn't as good this year in their non confrence as a whole as last year and the losses within the confrence is killing them.

I think the B12 gets 5, maybe 6 and the Mo.Valley gets 4 this year.

Just like years past, Alot of teams will get left out or will hurt their chances due to the confrence tourneys.

I don't see the MVC getting any more than 3.

ROYC75 02-14-2007 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
I don't see the MVC getting any more than 3.

Probally true, 3 are pretty much a lock, So.Il,Creighton and Mo. St.

WSU has fallen off badly and Bradley is still around, can either one recover is the question.

htismaqe 02-14-2007 11:24 AM

Quote:

Probally true, 3 are pretty much a lock, So.Il,Creighton and Mo. St.

WSU has fallen off badly and Bradley is still around, can either one recover is the question.

WSU and UNI were the toast of the conference heading into January. My how quickly things change...

WilliamTheIrish 02-14-2007 11:30 AM

Disappointing effort. Unfortunately, this is a trend. KSU has given up 50+% shooting to the opposition in 3 of the last 4 games. And since CU doesn't really count, I throw that game out.

Just had no answer for Maric in the paint. This was a bad loss. It may be the blow that sends KSU to the NIT.

ROYC75 02-14-2007 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
WSU and UNI were the toast of the conference heading into January. My how quickly things change...

Yep, so many Shocker fans were tooting their horns early in the year, looks like they ran out of air.

If WSU were to recover and win the conf. tourney, or Bradley, I couls see 4 teams then.

ROYC75 02-14-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Disappointing effort. Unfortunately, this is a trend. KSU has given up 50+% shooting to the opposition in 3 of the last 4 games. And since CU doesn't really count, I throw thaat ame out.

Just had no answer for Maric in the paint. This was a bad loss. It may be the blow that sends KSU to the NIT.

I seen where he had a big game ....... Just like KU, they seem to lose focus .

HemiEd 02-14-2007 11:46 AM

Quote:

Yep, so many Shocker fans were tooting their horns early in the year, looks like they ran out of air.

If WSU were to recover and win the conf. tourney, or Bradley, I couls see 4 teams then.

tooting? I didn't see much of that, just enjoyment. For a KU fan to even acknowledge the Shockers, means something. I said all along that they were going to miss Paul Miller, and was surprised by their early success without him. They do not have the talent that KU and KSU have, period.

HonestChieffan 02-14-2007 12:00 PM

Athis point, its an All KU deal....Tech took Texas out and the Hawks are on a big time roll with the power guys really understanding how good they can be. Like it or not Self has the guys coming into their own in perfect timing.

Nebraska is good on some nights and it just happened on a night that Huggy didnt have all the boys on the same page. Too bad cause Neb is no BB team and never will be.

So sit back and enjoy KUs ride, they will go far and do great. Everybody else is second.

htismaqe 02-14-2007 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish
Disappointing effort. Unfortunately, this is a trend. KSU has given up 50+% shooting to the opposition in 3 of the last 4 games. And since CU doesn't really count, I throw that game out.

Do you think maybe some of these guys are just tired? Huggins' style is pretty intense, he expects alot, especially on defense.