ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Movies so bad you couldn't even finish them (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273813)

AphexPhin 06-14-2013 05:44 AM

Movies so bad you couldn't even finish them

Lets all list movies that were so bad you couldn't even finish them. This will give folks a heads up on what films to avoid at all costs.

I'll start...

Gerry - Hands down the most boring film I've EVER seen. It stars Matt Damon & Casey Affleck and its basically just them wandering through out the desert. ****in awful movie. I cant believe the same guy that directed Good Will Hunting and My Own Private Idaho directed this garbage. Avoid at all costs!

Gangster Squad -I couldnt believe how dumb this movie was. The script was terrible as well as the dialogue. And i couldnt believe that all those awesome actors (Ryan Gosling, Sean Penn , Josh Brolin) even agreed to do this shitty film.

Valkerie - THis is the worst Tom Cruise film I've ever seen. I walked out of the theater with about 45 minutes to go it was so stupid and boring. Basically its just a bunch of close up shots of Cruise talking on the phone to other people. Very little suspense or action in this.

Cosmopolis - I Looooooove David Croenberg films but hated this one. Easily his worst film. It stars that Twilight dbag and he cant act worth shit. They should of cast Joseph Gordon Levitt or someone that could actually act for Christs sakes.

Pearl Harbor - Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?

Molitoth 06-14-2013 07:13 AM

Wanted

KC_Lee 06-14-2013 07:15 AM

A.I.

CleveSteve 06-14-2013 07:16 AM

JOTTOMH...

Carrie 2 - Pointless. Just bloody.

Lincoln - Same quality dialogue as the History Channel

The Aristocrats - Got a lot of hype. Really wasn't funny.

siberian khatru 06-14-2013 07:17 AM

Batman and Robin

I've tried 3 times to finish it. Can't do. Awful, awful, mind-numbingly loud and stupid movie.

Buehler445 06-14-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru (Post 9751571)
Batman and Robin

I've tried 3 times to finish it. Can't do. Awful, awful, mind-numbingly loud and stupid movie.

Oofta. That's a bad one.

patteeu 06-14-2013 07:31 AM

Dick Tracy with Warren Beatty and Madonna is the only movie I've ever left the theater halfway through.

Buehler445 06-14-2013 07:32 AM

The never ending story. Seriously, my mom thought it I liked it or some shit, I don't even know WTF it is about.

displacedinMN 06-14-2013 07:35 AM

Sliding doors
Proof

Both with Gweneth Paltrow-that is not a coincidence.
Cant stand her to this day.

Both were videos at home, but ICK!!!

Should have walked out on "midnight in the garden of good and evil'

Donger 06-14-2013 07:40 AM

Black Rain
The Master

Urc Burry 06-14-2013 07:51 AM

Watchmen. Made it to the blue dong then walked out if the theatre

Molitoth 06-14-2013 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CleveSteve (Post 9751570)

Lincoln - Same quality dialogue as the History Channel

Actually, I've never finished this movie either... but I attempted to watch it on a plane.

It wasn't a bad movie, I just wasn't in the mood at the time for it.

I need to go back and watch it.

rico 06-14-2013 08:14 AM

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button is the first movie that comes to my mind. I HATED that movie. Couldn't finish it. Had high hopes. Pissed me off.

JD10367 06-14-2013 08:16 AM

"The Adventures of Jake Speed". I walked out of the theater and walked into the one next door and watched the second half of "Terminator 2" (which I'd already seen).

"Glengarry Glen Ross". **** ****ity ****ing ****er ****. That was pretty much all I got out of it.

Recently: "Oz". Detested it.

MTG#10 06-14-2013 08:20 AM

Too many to name. Most recently, Lords of Salem. Big Rob Zombie fan, had high hopes for it but it was dreadful.