ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   The Official: "BEAT THE HELL OUT OF DENVER THREAD!" (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=98269)

Red Dawg 09-11-2004 10:50 PM

The Official: "BEAT THE HELL OUT OF DENVER THREAD!"

This will be the best chance we've ever had to kill them in their own house. They have no proven asset at RB, QB or TE. Smith had 1 TD last year. We masy not know how much better the defense is yet but the odds on us kicking their azz went way up the day Portisd and Sharpe left and we got GUN back. This is our chance to murder them by 20. I hope we are up 28 nuth'in before the half.

Daddy T
Rock on freedom fighters

Hammock Parties 09-11-2004 10:52 PM

:cuss:

Ugly Duck 09-11-2004 11:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daddy T
We masy not know how much better the defense is yet

You've got Gun back... your defense should exude self-confidence going into the season....

beer bacon 09-12-2004 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck
You've got Gun back... your defense should exude self-confidence going into the season....

Did you just find/make that picture. I noticed you just posted it at the mane too :)

Ugly Duck 09-12-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer baron
Did you just find/make that picture. I noticed you just posted it at the mane too :)

He's your new mascot.... Say... wut ever happened to that guy in the movie - I don't recall...

RealSNR 09-12-2004 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck
He's your new mascot.... Say... wut ever happened to that guy in the movie - I don't recall...

Played by John Cleese, who has had some of the greatest roles ever caught on film

Frazod 09-12-2004 12:34 AM

The combined tension of waiting for the season opener that just happens to be a Donx game is about to drive me out of my fucking mind. Add the fact that it's the late game.... :#

I was sitting at the bar tonight hoping some prick would walk in wearing a Broncos jersey so I could beat the shit out of him. Alas, I only saw Bears fans. :banghead:

DEATH TO THE VILE SCUM OF DENVER

WoodDraw 09-12-2004 12:36 AM

As fun as it has been to read the 4,653 articles on Gun's attitude, I'm ready for some real football. And the Chiefs have to make up for all of my other teams sucking too.

tk13 09-12-2004 12:36 AM

ROFL frazod is in mid-season form.

Season on!

Hammock Parties 09-12-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
The combined tension of waiting for the season opener that just happens to be a Donx game is about to drive me out of my fucking mind. Add the fact that it's the late game.... :#

I was sitting at the bar tonight hoping some prick would walk in wearing a Broncos jersey so I could beat the shit out of him. Alas, I only saw Bears fans. :banghead:

DEATH TO THE VILE SCUM OF DENVER

rep

BigOlChiefsfan 09-12-2004 08:44 AM

Here's to beating them like a bunch of rented mules.

Mile High Mania 09-12-2004 08:54 AM

There's going to be a lot of upset folks on this board when KC walks out of Denver 0-1 tonight.

ExtremeChief 09-12-2004 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania
There's going to be a lot of upset folks on this board when KC walks out of Denver 0-1 tonight.

Bah... KC will beat the donkey's asses, then go up into the Crisco stands and steal the fans wine and cheese.

:arrow: :arrow: :thumb:

teedubya 09-12-2004 09:15 AM

i wouldnt be surprised if the CHiefs actually kill a couple donkos tonight...

A couple dead donkos... thats a good start.

:thumb:

Yosef_Malkovitch 09-12-2004 11:59 AM

Tonight cannot come soon enough. I'm trying to get some work done but all I can think about is kickoff.