ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What is your Thanksgiving routine going to be this year? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=152577)

|Zach| 11-19-2006 11:24 PM

What is your Thanksgiving routine going to be this year?

I had to move hell and earth to get off for this day but I am driving up from Springtown to do the family\food thing and then we are all off for the game. Haven't made it to one all year until now. I plan on celebrating our win with some friends on plaza doing the lights thing. I lucked out being in a family full of Chiefs fans.

Will most of you folks be able to watch the game? Will you be creeping around away from the family to catch it on TV?

Simplex3 11-19-2006 11:26 PM

I'm sure my mom thinks she gets to turn the TV off during dinner but she'll know better come Thursday.

Frazod 11-19-2006 11:27 PM

This will be a great excuse to bug out of the inlaws' house early. They know me well enough by now to realize I speak the truth when I say they don't want me watching this game in their house. :grr:

|Zach| 11-19-2006 11:27 PM

Niiice

KurtCobain 11-19-2006 11:28 PM

Thanksgiving off from work, unpaid vacation just so I "can spend time with the family" AKA watch the chiefs game. I'm going to my grandmother's house so the family can see the kid, and more than likely all the men there will be downstairs screaming at the TV.

It'll be a wonderous day off.

Simplex3 11-19-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod
This will be a great excuse to bug out of the inlaws' house early. They know me well enough by now to realize I speak the truth when I say they don't want me watching this game in their house. :grr:

Why, you gonna bust a cap in their fridge?

Sure-Oz 11-19-2006 11:28 PM

Wed night dinner at my familys house. Thurs afternoon thanksgiving at their place, then later that night thanksgiving at their friends place and watch the Chiefs and be a fatass till i work friday morning.

Frazod 11-19-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplex3
Why, you gonna bust a cap in their fridge?

Maybe..... :evil:

BWillie 11-19-2006 11:29 PM

I'm gettin drunk Wednesday night, sleeping until 2 and then tailgating. I love Thanksgiving games, it gives me an excuse not to drive 5 hours to see family.

TinyEvel 11-19-2006 11:29 PM

I was chewing my fingernails knowing we are going to the wife's uncle's house.
Then I found out "dinner" is at 2 pm. :clap:
plenty of time to catch up, eat the good meal and get back home in time for kickoff. PBJ

OnTheWarpath15 11-19-2006 11:30 PM

Have dinner early in STL with in-laws at 1:00......

Drive 3.5 hours in a food coma to KC.

ChiefsCountry 11-19-2006 11:34 PM

My family is all Chiefs fans so we planned our day around the game. Also we all have NFL network is was just who had the biggest tv, so my mom and dad won out.

BWillie 11-19-2006 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58
Have dinner early in STL with in-laws at 1:00......

Drive 3.5 hours in a food coma to KC.

Now that is the sign of a warrior.

Halfcan 11-19-2006 11:37 PM

Making dinner, going to the game, and then beating up a few Donk fans if the Chiefs choke.

Nzoner 11-19-2006 11:41 PM

Will have to eat some food with the family at noon then head to Arrowhead to hook up with Canadian Chief and his crew as we join 30 others for a full blown Thanksgiving Dinner tailgate.

Hopefully celebrate a big win and then play follow the leader as Canadian Chief and the guys follow us back to St Joe(they're crashing in the gameroom)from there we haven't decided,either hit a couple of bars or just continue the party in the gameroom,either way when we finally hit home it'll be time to pull out the leftovers and endulge again.