ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   An introduction (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=141426)

Mr. Kotter 05-30-2006 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie
....Now you might be thinking to yourself, "why were you hanging out with a bunch of 17 and 18 year old girls?"

My response: Because I ****ing like young girls!

Because girls who are "your age" are smart enough to avoid you??? :)

luv 05-30-2006 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Oh, trust me. The way she describes him, and what he looks like...he's a douche. The guy wears a frigging gothic cross on a chain outside his shirt, hanging down to his stomach.

I hope she doesn't end up marrying him, either.

I hope not either, for the sake of him keeping his teeth in tact.

keg in kc 05-30-2006 11:56 PM

wtf

Mr. Kotter 05-31-2006 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan

ok. everyone reveal their SAT score please.

SAT?

How about ACT....29, first time; 31 on the "re-take." :harumph:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hell, I think that's enough to get you a full ride at KU.

No rep for you....Mule-butt-licker, or whatever the hell your mascot was...:harumph:

Hammock Parties 05-31-2006 12:04 AM

Mr. Kotter 05-31-2006 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
Don't forget Bearcat/Slayer...

Or SDChiefsFan and Psicosis.... ;)

Mr. Kotter 05-31-2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goddess Tara
This is very true.

I would say I'm not your typical woman and Dave (that's just bizarre to even type that) is not really your typical guy.

David and my husband work together, David gave him the reccomendation for the job, they ride to work together, in fact, they spend more time together than my husband and I do since they work such long hours. David was at my wedding, when there is a lunch for parents at our son's school, David, my husband and myself all go. There are no harsh words between us, no hard feelings, we both love our son more than anything, what can bond two people more than that?

You guys are WIERD.....but, in a good way. Heh. :p

Congrats. :)

58-4ever 05-31-2006 12:29 AM

This is the most unusual thread I have ever encountered.

Mr. Kotter 05-31-2006 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever
This is the most unusual thread I have ever encountered.

Shit. You need to check the HOC or RomperRoom or....some of the threads that have been "pruned" then.....

This is tame. heh. ROFL

58-4ever 05-31-2006 12:38 AM

Quote:

I got a 1380 and was pretty disappointed in myself. But, I figured if I got seriously interested in a school that gave a shit, I'd just re-do it. I nabbed a 30 on the ACT as a sophomore. Got it up to 33 my junior year. Had a buddy who was a year older than me that got a 34, and I wanted to do it again to beat him. The difference between a 33 and a 35 or 36 is just a handful of questions in the right places. But, Mom didn't want to pay for the test again just so I could beat him. I guess she was probably right... but, still.

I think Boozer got a 1600 or 1580 or some shit.

All this talk reminds me that I have 2 weeks left to study for the LSAT. I need to get on that.

Mr. Kotter 05-31-2006 12:39 AM

Quote:

I got a 1380 and was pretty disappointed in myself. But, I figured if I got seriously interested in a school that gave a shit, I'd just re-do it. I nabbed a 30 on the ACT as a sophomore. Got it up to 33 my junior year. Had a buddy who was a year older than me that got a 34, and I wanted to do it again to beat him. The difference between a 33 and a 35 or 36 is just a handful of questions in the right places. But, Mom didn't want to pay for the test again just so I could beat him. I guess she was probably right... but, still.

I think Boozer got a 1600 or 1580 or some shit.

Shit. It has to bum you out that a moron like me got a 31....albeit on a "re-take" from the ghetto, paying my own way.....

what you lacked in motivation, I lacked in family support and cultural relevance.....heh. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58-4ever
All this talk reminds me that I have 2 weeks left to study for the LSAT. I need to get on that.

As long as you aren't a Sooner or Wildcat or some such shit.....you ought to be okay....:hmmm:

Mr. Kotter 05-31-2006 12:47 AM

Quote:

I'm not sure why I should be bummed about your score. My buddy's the one with a target on his back.

Nevermind; I mistook you for TJ or Jim for a minute....

Hammock Parties 05-31-2006 12:51 AM

I took an SAT prep class the summer before the test...it was pretty fun.

I had a great childhood!

58-4ever 05-31-2006 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
I took an SAT prep class the summer before the test...it was pretty fun.

I had a great childhood!

Are you trying to convince us or yourself?

Hootie 05-31-2006 01:47 AM

I got a 25 on my ACT!!!!

Which included, yes, a 14 in reading!