ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   This team has a ton of problems... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=174263)

Deberg_1990 11-11-2007 02:52 PM

This team has a ton of problems...

Yes O-line obviously...

Punt Returner

Pass coverage mixups

Starting QB (hopefully we fixed that today)

Kris Wilson experiment...

We are not anywhere near a playoff caliber team...but hopefully our young players can continue to grow this year.

SBK 11-11-2007 02:54 PM

In other news the sky is blue and we're all smarter for reading your post.

siberian khatru 11-11-2007 02:55 PM

I think Priest clearly ran better today than LJ has. And not because he had bigger holes against a bad run D. He ran harder and with more elusiveness.

Too bad Priest isn't the future. But it indicates that it wasn't just "LJ is fine, the OL sucks."

Deberg_1990 11-11-2007 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBK
In other news the sky is blue and we're all smarter for reading your post.

Just didnt want people to lay it all on Huard.

There are alot of issues with this team. WTF happened to the defense the past 2 weeks? Or was that a mirage?

MichaelH 11-11-2007 02:58 PM

And this is new news? They are a shitty team in a shitty division. I don't think they'd beat the Dolphins right now.

The offensive coordinator needs to go. Huard needs to be a permanent backup. Hermie needs to stop acting smart. He's not.

Bleh
:shake:

unlurking 11-11-2007 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
I think Priest clearly ran better today than LJ has. And not because he had bigger holes against a bad run D. He ran harder and with more elusiveness.

Too bad Priest isn't the future. But it indicates that it wasn't just "LJ is fine, the OL sucks."

What were his stats?

blueballs 11-11-2007 02:59 PM

water is wet
frogs croak
and HUTARD Sucks

siberian khatru 11-11-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990

Not all. But a lot.

The OL still sucks. But Croyle made far more throws under pressure than Huard has. Huard has been holding us back, big time.

MichaelH 11-11-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

There are alot of issues with this team. WTF happened to the defense the past 2 weeks? Or was that a mirage?

The defense has sputtered. Maybe they're sick of playing 45 minutes a game. I don't know. When I played football, I was happy to play as much as possible.

Deberg_1990 11-11-2007 03:00 PM

Quote:

Priest does a better job of making chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.

I cant argue that. LJ is the better breakaway threat.

BigChiefFan 11-11-2007 03:01 PM

It starts and ends with Carl. His patchwork teams are historically average. Oh well, it's looking more and more like FIFTEEN maddening years without one, single playoff victory-that's atrocious. Carl needs to be replaced.

siberian khatru 11-11-2007 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
What were his stats?

So far, 20 for 65. That includes a 14-yard loss in the red zone.

He made a lot of positive, albeit small, gains that LJ hasn't been able to by hitting the line hard and slipping past the first defender.

Deberg_1990 11-11-2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Not all. But a lot.

The OL still sucks. But Croyle made far more throws under pressure than Huard has. Huard has been holding us back, big time.

Oh yea, most def. Huard shares a huge load of the blame, but Croyle isnt a miracle worker either.

Herm has alot of work to do with the whole team.

Mecca 11-11-2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Nah man Denver is elite just like every other team that beat the Chiefs.

siberian khatru 11-11-2007 03:02 PM

Quote:

Priest does a better job of making chicken salad out of chicken sh*t.

That's probably the best way to put it.