ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Planet expertise needed for CL ad (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265627)

A Salt Weapon 10-25-2012 01:26 AM

You might have better luck with the ad if you refrain from referring to yourself in third person.

Just paint "free candy" on the side and leave it by the road.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bob Dole 10-25-2012 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 9046540)
It'd be hard to know but if it's been abandoned that long it most likely won't be worth it for anyone with the means to move it to do so. Is the tongue on it? How bout' the axles? Tires? Are there trees grown up around it that would have to be cut down?(Not the Pecan trees.) Is there an AC? Any breakers in it?

Tongue still attached with clear access. No a/c and breaker box is out.

seclark 10-25-2012 06:16 AM

had the same kind a deal when i bought my place. old pos trailer. had a guy w/a backhoe come in and haul it back to the edge of the timber then just bust the shit out of it. dug a hole and pushed all but the frame in the hole. burned it, then covered it up.

as for the frame, the metal is too flimsy to make a decent trailer out of it. i had a guy come over to cut it up in pieces and haul it off to sell. he cut one piece off of it and i never saw him again. guess the metal isn't worth much. it's still sitting about 20 yards back in the brush. can't see it from the yard so the wife doesn't bitch too much about it.

that's all i got.
sec

kepp 10-25-2012 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Loopner (Post 9047225)
Has Bob Dole actually closed on the property? If no, stipulate that it be removed/disposed of by the owner before closing.
If Bob Dole already closed, is there a reason it wasn't dealt with prior to close?

I'm sorry, but your post may be too sensible for this forum.

htismaqe 10-25-2012 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9046667)
I'd make in a pimp greenhouse for herbs. Such as Parsley, Basil, Dill, and pot and stuff.

:clap:

philfree 10-25-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 9047553)
Tongue still attached with clear access. No a/c and breaker box is out.

Can you look under it for axels? If it's not hard to get off the spot you might find someone to pull it off for free if they can have it. You never can tell with mobile home industry it truly is a case of one mans trash if another mans treasure. Have you called any mobile home dealers or setup people? If all they have to do is put tires on it and cut the tie-downs you might get lucky. Is there a deck attached? They'll want to know that too.

Post a picture of it.

Mrs. Loopner 10-25-2012 10:03 PM

Ohhh well then, post this on Craigslist, “Free mobile home with purchase of recipe for curing hemorrhoids using beer, chocolate and walnuts.”

Is that better?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kepp (Post 9047614)
I'm sorry, but your post may be too sensible for this forum.