ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs New York Post NFL writer on Clark - "Didn’t strike me as the sharpest guy around." (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267365)

ModSocks 12-04-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180792)
the fact is. most of the people who do finish top in their grades are ****ing weird cus they have absolutely no social skills.

ifchunt had a passion for football he woulda played it growing up, went to umkc, or not even go to college just learn as much as hrew could from arrowhead. you guys who think he really cares are ****ing stupid. if he cared about thr chiefs he wouldnt if went n got a finance job after college not to mention he went to college in dallas for 7 years. u guys keep telling yourselves clark truly cares cus he doesnt

Damn. And I thought my posts were hard to read.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobinkc (Post 9180807)
What?

chunt doesnt give a **** about the chiefs thats what.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9180816)
Damn. And I thought my posts were hard to read.

sorry im at work right now paying for you to be on welfare right now

Braincase 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9180567)
that dumb son of a bitch, I seen him sitting in his office spinning a ****ing menorah.

I read that and :spock:...

I hope you were trying to make a joke.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:03 PM

right now

Hammock Parties 12-04-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

the fact is. most of the people who do finish top in their grades are ****ing weird cus they have absolutely no social skills.

ifchunt had a passion for football he woulda played it growing up, went to umkc, or not even go to college just learn as much as hrew could from arrowhead. you guys who think he really cares are ****ing stupid. if he cared about thr chiefs he wouldnt if went n got a finance job after college not to mention he went to college in dallas for 7 years. u guys keep telling yourselves clark truly cares cus he doesnt

I bet you graduated top of your class and then rode the short bus home.

Bugeater 12-04-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

What the **** would a drooling reerun like you know about grades or social skills?

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:10 PM

you guys just dont get it do you. If chunt had a passion for football/chiefs this is how his life would of went.....
He would of grown up playing football NOT soccer.
He would of went to college in kc or not even went to college at all.
First chance he got he would of went straight to arrowhead drive to learn as much about the business as he could and get into it at quickly as possible.
He would NOT of went to SMU for 7 years.
He would NOT of gotten a financial job after college.
He would not be completely hands off his franchise.

Im probably missing some other facts, but please enlighten me as to how you could conclude Clark cares about our franchise/has a passion for this franchise to truly win k? thanks!

DaneMcCloud 12-04-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9180847)
you guys just dont get it do you. If chunt had a passion for football/chiefs this is how his life would of went.....
He would of grown up playing football NOT soccer.
He would of went to college in kc or not even went to college at all.
First chance he got he would of went straight to arrowhead drive to learn as much about the business as he could and get into it at quickly as possible.
He would NOT of went to SMU for 7 years.
He would NOT of gotten a financial job after college.
He would not be completely hands off his franchise.

Im probably missing some other facts, but please enlighten me as to how you could conclude Clark cares about our franchise/has a passion for this franchise to truly win k? thanks!

This is completely absurd

jaa1025 12-04-2012 05:26 PM

I think it's incredibly unprofessional for him to say this publicly, whether it's true or not.

chiefzilla1501 12-04-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaa1025 (Post 9180899)
I think it's incredibly unprofessional for him to say this publicly, whether it's true or not.

I agree. This really seems strange. I don't know anything about Clark Hunt. Frankly, I'm neutral on the guy. This kind of a comment isn't going to sway me.

Chief_For_Life58 12-04-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9180839)
What the **** would a drooling reerun like you know about grades or social skills?

a hell lot more than someone who has a 18+ post average per day on an online message board

RealSNR 12-04-2012 05:38 PM

I <3 Clay

"Bob" Dobbs 12-04-2012 05:59 PM

What I want to know is, how smart do you have to be to be an NFL owner? Generally you would hire a good team to do the admin scutwork and write occasional checks. Wouldn't take a rocket scientist.

GloryDayz 12-04-2012 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 9180803)
Dude, that was kind of the point of my post. He just said Democrat instead of Republican. So I'm not sure why mine warranted the answer you gave, and this one got a few ROFL's. Because the fact is, bitching about it would indicate you vote Democrat. Never mind. If I have to explain it, you don't get it, and it's not funny...

You still aren't making sense. You seem to think you can predict the political affiliation based on somebody's opinion of how kids born with silver-spoons in their mouths turn out. It's just not true Mr. Flopnuts. Go no further that the contry club and you'll find a house divided between those who worked their way into the club and those who got in on daddy's family membership (and daddy died 15 years ago).

So I don't begrudge Lamar for making well for his family, not at all. I'm still thinking the smartest thing he did was give his family business where you can fail epically and the profits still increase substantially year after year.

It's all good..