ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Alabama Elementary School Bans the Word Easter (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271584)

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 03:45 PM

Who the **** equates "peter cottontail" with Jesus???? The bunny represents the pagan "in" for said holiday. Dumb whore.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant 03-29-2013 03:45 PM

We said the pledge growing up. The original one. Sans the god ammendment.

Just Passin' By 03-29-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9538878)
Who the **** equates "peter cottontail" with Jesus???? The bunny represents the pagan "in" for said holiday. Dumb whore.
Posted via Mobile Device

You must have missed the biblical passage which notes that Jesus wasn't actually up on the cross because he had traded places with a guy in a rabbit costume and was handing out eggs to the children when the guards arrived in the garden of Gethsemane.

cyborgtable 03-29-2013 04:07 PM

It's the damn easter bunny, a bunny, not Jesus or any religous figure. I'm a freakin athiest for and this is just moronic to ban the word easter, It's not like they aren't going to run into it in the real world. Let the kids have fun

WhawhaWhat 03-29-2013 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9538542)
We have changed a lot of things for the masses to appease the minorities. I am pretty sick of it, and was damn offended when they wouldn't let me show my I.D. at the last Presidential election.

We should go back to when minorities understood that they were second-class citizens.

Ever think maybe they were offended, but didn't have the voice that people have now with the internet and media everywhere?

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9538452)
They loves them some Christianity in Alabama, which leads me to believe that this is a false flag operation.

Ditto.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9538452)
They loves them some Christianity in Alabama, which leads me to believe that this is a false flag operation.

Oh, even more shocking evidence that this woman is trolling:

http://madisonweeklynews.com/faith-b...ge-elementary/

Pitt Gorilla 03-29-2013 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd (Post 9538542)
Actually I disagree with your statement.

I lived in the 50s and 60s, and wasn't worried about a condom, nor were people offended when I said Merry Christmas or Happy Easter. It was what Americans did.

We played outside and didn't have to worry about perverts. We didn't have to wear helmets to ride a bicycle, we learned the hard way.

The fries at Mc Donalds were awesome tasting, because they were cooked in animal fat and nobody was offended by it.

We said the pledge of allegiance every day at the beginning of class, and nobody was offended by it.

We prayed in public school, and nobody was offended by it.

We have changed a lot of things for the masses to appease the minorities. I am pretty sick of it, and was damn offended when they wouldn't let me show my I.D. at the last Presidential election.

Honestly, I understand your sentiment, but several of your statements are simply not true. Of course, perverts existed in the 50's and 60's and kids were molested. Some people were offended by the pledge (see: Jehovah's Witnesses). I imagine some folks may have been offended by public school prayer.

Just because you were unaware of something doesn't mean it didn't exist.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9538859)
It's much better than other countries....but it's no longer great. This country has been going straight to hell the past 50 yrs.

Fifty? You serious?
The country that helped bring down the Berlin Wall within the past 50 years, but which held slaves more than 50 years ago?
The country that LANDED ON THE MOON less than 50 years ago, but which didn't let women vote more than 50 years ago?
The country that banded together in patriotic unison following the most deadly terrorist attack in history? And which outlawed alcohol more than 50 years ago?

THAT country has been going to hell in the past 50 years?

Christ, man. WTF are you even saying?

Pitt Gorilla 03-29-2013 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9538960)

Fifty? You serious?
The country that helped bring down the Berlin Wall within the past 50 years, but which held slaves more than 50 years ago?
The country that LANDED ON THE MOON less than 50 years ago, but which didn't let women vote more than 50 years ago?
The country that banded together in patriotic unison following the most deadly terrorist attack in history? And which outlawed alcohol more than 50 years ago?

THAT country has been going to hell in the past 50 years?

Christ, man. WTF are you even saying?

Some people are just stupid.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 9538979)
Some people are just stupid.

I think a lot of people imagine pre-Vietnam USA as a Leave it to Beaver utopia, where the minorities respectfully held their tongue, women didn't step out of line, and men always acted with a sense of decorum. The reality is far different, but far be it from me to ruin someone's perceptions of the past, wrong though they may be.

houstonwhodat 03-29-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9538945)
Oh, even more shocking evidence that this woman is trolling:

http://madisonweeklynews.com/faith-b...ge-elementary/

****ing drama queen.

It's official, I hate her.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9538990)
****ing drama queen.

It's official, I hate her.

On this we agree. If she's serious, she's an insufferable pedant and should know her community better. If she's trolling, one needs to ask what she hopes to accomplish by doing such a thing. Either way, **** her.

houstonwhodat 03-29-2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9538995)
On this we agree. If she's serious, she's an insufferable pedant and should know her community better. If she's trolling, one needs to ask what she hopes to accomplish by doing such a thing. Either way, **** her.

I can't find the video of her whole statement but you should hear it.

Bitch can't even speak properly.

She says "respec" not "respect" with a "t".

****ing Obama voting clown.

Stanley Nickels 03-29-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by houstonwhodat (Post 9539003)
I can't find the video of her whole statement but you should hear it.

Bitch can't even speak properly.

She says "respec" not "respect" with a "t".

****ing Obama voting clown.

AAAAAND, you lost me.