ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Why is facebook the dumbest thing ever? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270666)

Jenson71 03-03-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459364)
Well, you were horrible at it when we were FB friends several years ago. I doubt you've gotten any smarter so maybe the only way to win for you is to not play the game. That's okay. You're going to be amazing without it.

How can you be horrible at facebook? Liking your own status updates?

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459364)
Well, you were horrible at it when we were FB friends several years ago. I doubt you've gotten any smarter so maybe the only way to win for you is to not play the game. That's okay. You're going to be amazing without it.

If by horrible at it you mean I didn't share pics from another page for the 8th time in 24 hours or tell everyone about my check up at the proctologist or cry on and on about why I'm so depressed then that's good. I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

I doubt that's what you mean though knowing you.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9459365)
The worst is friends from school that post how they are about to marry their best friend.

Yeah ****ing right, unless you're gay.

LMAO

Those too.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 02:28 AM

Facebook is great for getting news feeds of things you are interested in. Lots of companies that produce products I like are on facebook and they are kind enough to funnel info about their products into my feed. It kicks ass.

Also, tits. I like looking at tits and facebook is handy for just having tits shoved in my face at random.

Phobia 03-03-2013 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by La literatura (Post 9459368)
How can you be horrible at facebook? Liking your own status updates?

Trust me. He was bad. I'm not going to throw him under the bus for unfriending me because a female made him do it but I was just commenting on the fact that he was "in a relationship" with whatever his girlfriend's name was when I said, "Oh, you like women now?" and then his girlfriend made him get rid of me. But it would be rude of me to explain the whole story. I'll let him tell it if he wants to do so.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459376)
Trust me. He was bad. I'm not going to throw him under the bus for unfriending me because a female made him do it but I was just commenting on the fact that he was "in a relationship" with whatever his girlfriend's name was when I said, "Oh, you like women now?" and then his girlfriend made him get rid of me. But it would be rude of me to explain the whole story. I'll let him tell it if he wants to do so.

Real classy Phil. How drunk are you? ****ing idiot.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 02:33 AM

You let women control you like that, bro?

Phobia 03-03-2013 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9459379)
Real classy Phil. How drunk are you? ****ing idiot.

I'm not drunk at all. I'm not drinking until I shed 30 lbs. Haven't had a drop in 2 weeks. You can't be mad. This was years ago and you already blamed your ex-girlfriend so you're off the hook.

kcxiv 03-03-2013 02:35 AM

ill never talk bad about facebook, its got me laid from a "Friend of a friend". lol Its aok with me.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:37 AM

Yeah... Phil made a comment on my fb once that my gf at the time didn't appreciate. She didn't understand CP and didn't get the comment as anything but hurtful. So because she was more important to me than Phil I unfriended him.

Later I told Phil in private that I understood it but she didn't and asked him to understand that since we had been friends before. He said he understood and there were no hard feelings.

Now he's here to try to make me look like an ass for it.

**** you Phil. Seriously.

Dr. Johnny Fever 03-03-2013 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9459385)
I'm not drunk at all. I'm not drinking until I shed 30 lbs. Haven't had a drop in 2 weeks. You can't be mad. This was years ago and you already blamed your ex-girlfriend so you're off the hook.

She may have been wrong but she didn't know you or CP. You're just going out of your way to be an asshole now.

kcchiefsus 03-03-2013 02:39 AM

So you come on here and bitch/whine about Facebook being full of people who bitch and whine on your news feed. Gotcha.

****ing idiot.

Hammock Parties 03-03-2013 02:40 AM

i think facebook is dumb but i am going to whine about what happened on it ages ago because i don't have facebook to whine on anymore because i think facebook is dumb

Phobia 03-03-2013 02:41 AM

I'm not trying to make you look like an ass. It's an old story and it's funny. I don't have any hard feelings over it. You brought up facebook and how much it sucked so I told the story about how you sucked at social media. Clearly. You're the emotional equivalent of ... well, honestly, I don't know. Let's just say that Luv seems well-grounded by comparison. You leave here once a quarter in a tizzy. I guess this is as good an excuse as any. See you in like July.

Phobia 03-03-2013 02:43 AM

Now I'm going out of my way to be an asshole.