ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Just submitted this photo to a modeling agency (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=157053)

go bo 01-21-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
planet intercom: "paging denver chief.....paging denver chief"

laughed so loudly i think i scared my poor wife ...

Rain Man 01-21-2007 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I'm a little bit confused as to why your wife would consider hair to be an important attribute in a man.

No kidding. You'd think she would have forgotten about it by now.

CoMoChief 01-21-2007 01:59 PM

Is that a pedophile?

KChiefs1 01-21-2007 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
maybe you scould send a pic where you don't look like you want to kill something...

:shrug:

Stevie, that's my hot sexy smouldering look...:drool:

KChiefs1 01-21-2007 02:03 PM

Quote:

I'm a little bit confused as to why your wife would consider hair to be an important attribute in a man.

hair might be the most important attribute for a man...Phil would do you consider a man's most important attribute in regard to looks? Eyes? Nose?

Fairplay 01-21-2007 02:04 PM

Your face has a lot of red in it.

Bob Dole 01-21-2007 02:04 PM

You had your 15 minutes of fame with the old Life cereal commercial, Mikey. Move on...

Rain Man 01-21-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1
hair might be the most important attribute for a man...Phil would do you consider a man's most important attribute in regard to looks? Eyes? Nose?

Have you ever seen the "member photos" thread? You're about to neg-repped into oblivion.

FDS 01-21-2007 02:08 PM

Bleach your hair and you can fill in for Jimmy Johnson.

PBJ FirstDownSamie PBJ

Phobia 01-21-2007 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1

I don't know, man. I'll ask the wife. My guess is most women would say "eyes". Yeah, my wife is almost done beating around the bush - she likes honest eyes and butts, but loves the sense of humor.

KChiefs1 01-21-2007 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
Your face has a lot of red in it.

ruddy complexion:cuss:

Thig Lyfe 01-21-2007 02:15 PM

I think it's funny how all the people here are avoiding making any direct comment at the risk of sounding "ghey."

KChiefs1 01-21-2007 02:17 PM

Quote:

she likes honest eyes and butts, but loves the sense of humor.

Sense of humor is definitely a guys best attribute when it comes to women but modeling agencies don't hire you for your "sense of humor"...I guess my eyes would be my best attribute because I have a flat ass.

I guess I should kiss the dream goodbye:banghead:

Rain Man 01-21-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

I don't know, man. I'll ask the wife. My guess is most women would say "eyes". Yeah, my wife is almost done beating around the bush - she likes honest eyes and butts, but loves the sense of humor.

Ask her where "rich" falls on the list.

SPchief 01-21-2007 02:32 PM

Quote:

Ask her where "rich" is on her list.