ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

feldspar 12-01-2012 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9168765)
I have the right to state my opinion too, and my opinion is all you guys arguing over this are self-centered and don't give a shit about the victims. The way you guys are fighting over this is SHAMEFUL. Good day.

Welcome to the human race.

At least some people are honest, though. Do you expect people to actually feel miserable over every tragic incident that occurs in the world? Would that make them good people?

If that's your definition of a good person, then good people are miserable every second of their lives because of all the shit that happens in the world every day.

This is just something that you are reading in the news and watching on TV. It's not real to you.

Dartgod 12-01-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168787)
Note:A and C are both cops.

Person A is a bad shooter. Person A attempts to shoot Person B but misses and shoots Person C instead. What would Person A be convicted for?

WTF does that have to do with today's events?

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Person A is a bad shooter. Person A attempts to shoot Person B but misses and shoots Person C instead. What would Person A be convicted for?

Troll another thread

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 9168794)
WTF does that have to do with today's events?

He's trying to exonerate Belcher.

GoChargers 12-01-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Damn dude, could you be a bigger troll?

Belcher KILLED someone and it wasn't self defense. Period. There's no defending it or spinning it.

Iconic 12-01-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9168758)
LMAO

What a ****ing moron.

Detective Dave has come to the conclusion that I'm a moron. He just solved another case!!!!111

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9168768)
A whole group - THOUSANDS of people - committed those atrocities. Hell, an ENTIRE NATION tried to systematically wipe an entire ETHNICITY off the face of the Earth.

It's not even REMOTELY a similar situation.

You're a ****ing tool.

BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHY!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9168795)
Troll another thread

Da **** is a troll.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9168798)
He's trying to exonerate Belcher.

Just trying to get to the bottom of this mystery Detective Dave.

gblowfish 12-01-2012 05:30 PM

Story from Jeff Passan with quote from Pioli:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nfl--po...192214813.html

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168810)
Detective Dave has come to the conclusion that I'm a moron. He just solved another case!!!!111

BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHY!

Da **** is a troll.

Just trying to get to the bottom of this mystery Detective Dave.

Why don't you go and keep Belcher company.

Iconic 12-01-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9168816)
Why don't you go and keep Belcher company.

That was just uncalled for.

TheGuardian 12-01-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9168733)
Y'know, that's a really fair point.

When I was 18, I got in a argument with my girlfriend. I hung up, walked past my folks, went upstairs, walked calmly into my room and put my fist through the drywall. Really stupid, could've broken my hand had a stud been there. I was young, I was an idiot...but so was Belcher when the college incident happened.

But shit man, I've only ever hit another human being once in my life. I've never so much as contemplated getting physical with a woman (in fact, married the same girl and we've been married for 7 years).

I hadn't thought about it, but you're right. It's really unfair to try to hang that incident around his neck now. Some people have a temper - but it doesn't mean they're violent. Apart from this incident, we just don't see any indication that Belcher has shown a 'violent' streak. Just the same idiot young kid temper that a lot of us had in our youth.

Yeah, I mean he was in college when that happened. That's kid years still. If anything, it showed that he was able to NOT beat on women, and take his aggression out in other ways.

Jovan was really soft spoken and funny. LOL everything was "yeeaaah man." I'm still kinda numb by this. It's hard to mourn the loss of a friend when he killed someone on his way out. :huh:

htismaqe 12-01-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

BUT WE DON'T KNOW WHY!

We don't know why the Holocaust happened?

I'm just going to have to assume you're being facetious at this point.

GoChargers 12-01-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Considering the evidence you've left all over this thread, seems he has a pretty open-and-shut case. :rolleyes:

DJ's left nut 12-01-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Nothing.

It's not murder because it lacks the requisite mens rea. It may, may be considered involuntary manslaughter depending on the circumstances. The doctrine of transferred intent would have to apply here to ding him with murder and since he had no intent to 'murder' B (I presume by your 'cops' argument you're suggesting that A was acting in his official capacity to subdue a suspect).

GoChargers 12-01-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168821)

But your condescending troll schtick in this thread IS called for?

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 9168821)

So is your trolling.