ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Cassel Succeeds Despite Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=212382)

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-22-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDB (Post 5993655)
Cassel is horrible. Chiefs are going to be a easy out again this year. Thank god they are in the AFC West. shitiest franchise in the league and a good punching bag for the Broncos.

Look; another Donkey wanting to abandon ship! You can become a Chiefs fan, but only if you survive the beat down.

We're gangsta' like that.

Toad 08-22-2009 08:13 PM

The entire right side of the o-line starting from Waters over were not good. I still have the visual of Niswager getting shoved back like a little girl into Cassel's face. Here's to hoping Richardson has a fast learning curve and Goff and Waters are shaking off some old man rust.

And re LJ, someone needs to tell him to take off the diapers or something to piss him off to make him run mad again. It appears we do not have a suitable backup.

Sully 08-22-2009 09:24 PM

Quote:

Cassel is horrible. Chiefs are going to be a easy out again this year. Thank god they are in the AFC West. shitiest franchise in the league and a good punching bag for the Broncos.

When I read your name, all I can think of is Twiki from Buck Rogers.

Oh...

...and you're a moron.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-22-2009 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5994126)
When I read your name, all I can think of is Twiki from Buck Rogers.

Oh...

...and you're a moron.

ROFLROFLROFL I wonder if he has a little dick head-looking head like Twiki as well?

MadMax 08-22-2009 11:04 PM

Quote:

As much as I think Mike Castle**** is mediocre, I bust out laughing at the mention of Kyle Orton :)

salame 08-23-2009 12:16 AM

http://www.sandland.com/images/golf.jpg

Chiefshrink 08-23-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 5993296)
Let me put it another way.

You are a ****ing idiot.

JFC!

Elway.

Moron.

Dumbaass

Let me think.

I'll come up with more.

Damn milk! Did you run out of prozac??? What did you do to yourself start drinking that 'fat free milk';)

Chiefshrink 08-23-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pittsie (Post 5993447)
Yours posts: hyperbole: Seurat: pointillism

Yeah how bout those "hope and change knee pads" you got on for PeeBO? How's that workin for ya?

beach tribe 08-23-2009 01:39 PM

Quote:

Cutler. Orton.

You Lose.

Pioli Zombie 08-23-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5993597)
I'm sorry, where are we again? Oh yeah; a hardcore football board. It doesn't matter if this team wins 20 Championships, there will always be analysis and the picking apart of players and coaches because, well, we're football fans and that's what we do.

No go post me a mobile slab o' ribs; I'm hungry.:p

Yeah, but 7 or 8 times??? Sheesh. A playoff game maybe.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-23-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pioli Zombie (Post 5995333)
Yeah, but 7 or 8 times??? Sheesh. A playoff game maybe.
Posted via Mobile Device

You have to know who is what so when the team cuts or demotes the wrong guy, you can properly get your shit-fit on.;)

KCBOSS1 08-23-2009 03:12 PM

I have to admit that I thought that Cassel was very cool and made the best out of a collapsing pocket. he made accurate passes and took them down the field.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-23-2009 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCBOSS1 (Post 5995374)
I have to admit that I thought that Cassel was very cool and made the best out of a collapsing pocket. he made accurate passes and took them down the field.

He's doing what the others before him couldn't; making the Chicken Salad.

It's gonna' be a tough year for him, but he's doing the most important thing so far in not turning the ball over with shit-throws.

banyon 08-23-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Now you know why Scott Pioli decided Matt Cassel was worth a second-round draft choice and $63 million of Hunt money. He can make the best out of a horrible situation and look pretty calm doing it, as if it was business as usual. You saw it Friday night against the Minnesota Vikings.
Well this first sentence doesn't make any sense. Pioli decided to get Cassel because he saw that he could make the best of a bad situation?

"Cassel- Yeah, I'm 2nd string on one of the top offenses in NFL history and have two pro bowl receivers, I'm going to try to make the bestof this bad situation. Oh, Brady went down. Well I'd rather holeup in the locker room with a bottle of Jack Daniels, but I'll see if I can make it work"

"Pioli- Wow, watch that kid make the best of a bad situation, chucking it up to Randy Moss and Wes Welker. After I sign with the Chiefs, I'm going to have an extra-bad situation, it's good that I've seen Cassel perform under these adverse conditions because I know that he'll do the same in Arrowhead with one of the league's worst offenses."

KCBOSS1 08-23-2009 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raised On Riots (Post 5995378)
He's doing what the others before him couldn't; making the Chicken Salad.

It's gonna' be a tough year for him, but he's doing the most important thing so far in not turning the ball over with shit-throws.

I don't know that Brodie wouldn't do the same thing with a much stronger, capable arm. But Cassel has a really good touch and throwing on the run and laying it out there smooth is tough. Brodie has a tendency stick it in their throat from 10 yards. I was impressed yesterday. I would still like to see him sling a little more, but smart with the ball is good. I was impressed.