ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***** The official Chiefs vs. Denver football game thread ***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=279073)

tonyetony 12-01-2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 10241753)
He's no Eric Fisher, thats for sure.

We should not overpay Albert. He is overrated. Stephenson isn't much of a drop off.

ShowtimeSBMVP 12-01-2013 09:24 PM

Now 1 and 3 vs the AFC West.

FloridaMan88 12-01-2013 09:31 PM

Kiszla attacking the KC media on Twitter for applauding in the press box:

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla
Smattering of applause in Chiefs press box for that touchdown. Very professional.

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla
Hey @thomas_reese Chiefs pressbox giggled like girls at middle school dance during KO return. Professionalism at finest.

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla
@ScottCO09 We don't. Chiefs and Broncos is not a personal thing for objective journalist.

Discuss Thrower 12-01-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theelusiveeightrop (Post 10241328)
Total apathy

When I heard whomever was on 810 talking about the locker room and said most of the defensive starters had left before the media was allowed in was pretty telling -even guys who are held up as leaders such as DJ. Good to know they're there for the feasts and out for the famines.

AussieChiefsFan 12-01-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10235733)
The game has kinda lost it's luster now that the Cheaps are on a losing streak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10235755)
Not really ... I knew this was going to be a tough year but just like I said before, after it's all said and done, the only thing the Chiefs are gonna get out of this season is a low draft pick.

I can't wait to see the Chiefs go without winning another playoff game to continue the streak.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3rd&48ers (Post 10235761)
Isn't that 20 years without a playoff win and like 40 since a Superbowl?

Double Yuck

My god you are a shit-talking asshole.

JFC, at least when Donk fans talk shit they're doing it while supporting a team that isn't a complete disaster that will likely end up in LA.

GloryDayz 12-01-2013 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10242089)
When I heard whomever was on 810 talking about the locker room and said most of the defensive starters had left before the media was allowed in was pretty telling -even guys who are held up as leaders such as DJ. Good to know they're there for the feasts and out for the famines.

We better get used to it. We'll hear the bullshit about how they were too mad to want to talk to the press, but, Meh, I think they just wanted to get to the bars to watch real football players play.

They suck and they know it. And they're cowards too! And don't call DJ a leader, he's not. he never lights into ANYBODY who needs a boot up his ass. And I'll call anybody who says he does it in private a liar. And if he's not doing it (and he;s not), that's why there's so much apathy on this team. Why care?

These guys are full-on gay! And if they wait until next week to light a fire under their own asses, well, thanks for nothing! A trip into D.C. does little because they suck and all anybody will say is we're OK against teams with losing records, and they'll be right!

**** these guys, they better run!

Rain Man 12-01-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 10241882)

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla
Smattering of applause in Chiefs press box for that touchdown. Very professional.

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla
Hey @thomas_reese Chiefs pressbox giggled like girls at middle school dance during KO return. Professionalism at finest.

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla
@ScottCO09 We don't. Chiefs and Broncos is not a personal thing for objective journalist.

Seriously? This guy works for the paper that once listed John Mobley as a potential Hall of Fame candidate.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2013 10:25 PM

Kiszla needs his lungs pulled out through his anus.

He seriously writes like if a big-time paper had foolishly hired me. He's actually interesting to read but completely unprofessional. He's basically just the barking junkyard dog of Colorado sports media.

MahiMike 12-01-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefRocka (Post 10241462)
Alex threw two INTs in the end zone today. That does suck big donkey nuts. Otherwise, he looked very good but let's call a spade a spade.

In order to score big and cover for a paper defense you have to take chances. Alex is only real player on this team.

GloryDayz 12-01-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 10242225)
In order to score big and cover for a paper defense you have to take chances. Alex is only real player on this team.

Yup, the only one...

FloridaMan88 12-02-2013 12:39 AM

Shannon Sharpe, Rod Smith and Eric Warfield discuss the game on Twitter:

shannon sharpe ‏@ShannonSharpe
Chiefs D has given up 103 pts, 9 td passes and 1042 passing yds in last 3 gms. All losses.

Rod Smith ‏@TheREALrodSmith
“@ShannonSharpe: Chiefs D has given up 103 pts, 9 td passes and 1042 passing yds in last 3 gms. All losses.” And they the best in the league

Eric A Warfield ‏@Eawarfield44
@TheREALrodSmith @ShannonSharpe key injuries, we have our 2 best defensive players out, still made it a good game, at least the offense did

MileHighFish 12-02-2013 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 10242538)
Eric A Warfield ‏@Eawarfield44
@TheREALrodSmith @ShannonSharpe key injuries, we have our 2 best defensive players out, still made it a good game, at least the offense did

Even more impressive seeing how healthy Denver is on both sides of the ball*...

*sarcasm intended

Anyong Bluth 12-02-2013 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 10241882)

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla

Mark Kiszla ‏@markkiszla

He's a ****, but more importantly a shitty writer, and makes Teicher look like a Pulitzer winner.

Seriously, he fails at life.