ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Herm Lied our Offense Died (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154635)

dirk digler 12-17-2006 10:55 PM

Herm Lied our Offense Died

When Herm was hired he said he would be stupid to change our Offense and that he wouldn't screw with it. Then he admitted to Madden\Michaels that his plan all along was to change the Offense because according to him they hadn't won anything and that the Offense was just as much to blame as the Defense the last several years.

WTF? How come a Offense that has been ranked #1 the last 5 years be a ****ing problem? They averaged over 30pts a ****ing game now we are lucky just to kick FG's.

We went from 1st to middle of the road this year with this clown as a head coach.

Hammock Parties 12-17-2006 10:56 PM

**** that shit. Roaf's retirement, Welbourn's ****up and the decline of Wiegmann and Shields killed our offense.

It's not Herm's fault that our offensive line has been utter dogshit all year.

TrickyNicky 12-17-2006 10:58 PM

Not to mention Green isn't a great Qb with no pocket. Herm can't "magic" some stellar line play out of thin air.

kcxiv 12-17-2006 11:00 PM

He did change it.

But i wont put the blame on him for how sorry we are. We just dont have the Oline to be effective on Offense. Everyone on that line outside of Waters is not good right now, including Shields. He just doesnt have it.

We are in trouble this year and next year. Herm took the wrong job. I dont see us getting any better, becuase we have to much to fix in 1 offseason.

dirk digler 12-17-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
**** that shit. Roaf's retirement, Welbourn's ****up and the decline of Wiegmann and Shields killed our offense.

It's not Herm's fault that our offensive line has been utter dogshit all year.

Roaf missed 6-8 games last year and we kept on rolling.

Chiefs Pantalones 12-17-2006 11:01 PM

We have a lot of work to do this offseason. This team has ALOT of holes.

dirk digler 12-17-2006 11:03 PM

Everyone knew the plan going into this season which was don't **** with the Offense, improve the D and we go to the playoffs.

So what does dumb ass Herm do, he ****s with the O even though he said he wouldn't and he barely improves the shitty ass D.

CASHMAN 12-17-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky
Not to mention Green isn't a great Qb with no pocket. Herm can't "magic" some stellar line play out of thin air.

Give us all a break ROFL , Herm dosent open it up like we all are used to and i am sorry buit Huard played with the same line Trent has now. We can all blame the Whole team coaches,players,front office and who ever we want it still wont be fixed until we draft better and learn to tackle and so on. I could and i am sure alot of you could write a book on whats wrong and how to fix it, but as long as they have Herm & Carl it will be the same. And that to me is just SADDDDDDD!!!!!

CASHMAN.

Hammock Parties 12-17-2006 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dirk digler
Roaf missed 6-8 games last year and we kept on rolling.

Yeah, last year they could block people. This year they can't. How is that on Herm?

dirk digler 12-17-2006 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChiefs
Yeah, last year they could block people. This year they can't. How is that on Herm?

Yeah they totally forgot how to block in 1 season. :rolleyes:

TrickyNicky 12-17-2006 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CASHMAN
Give us all a break ROFL , Herm dosent open it up like we all are used to and i am sorry buit Huard played with the same line Trent has now. We can all blame the Whole team coaches,players,front office and who ever we want it still wont be fixed until we draft better and learn to tackle and so on. I could and i am sure alot of you could write a book on whats wrong and how to fix it, but as long as they have Herm & Carl it will be the same. And that to me is just SADDDDDDD!!!!!

CASHMAN.

Agreed. We were also 5-2 with the same line and Huard playing. How do we explain that? Bad teams? Homefield advantage? It's just the same old KC inconsistency that has plagued us for years. Its like a culture of losing but more like a culture of mediocrity. We revel in it.