ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I'll Say It Again ...SOLARI SUCKS! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=149922)

petegz28 10-15-2006 06:48 PM

I'll Say It Again ...SOLARI SUCKS!

I said it week one and here we are again...2 weeks in a row LJ couldn't even get 50 yards rushing.

Someone tell this doink 9 guys in the box = pass the ****ING BALL!!!!

Nope we will continue to run for gains of 1-2 yards everytime.

I hope this is his last season as OC.

Sure-Oz 10-15-2006 06:49 PM

Solari can't block worth shit!!!!!!!!!111111111one

Rising Sun 10-15-2006 07:09 PM

I think part of it goes to Herm as well. Solari is doing what Herm wants him to do, not take chances. Solari might be calling the plays, but herm is the one telling him do this not that. Because we dont stretch the field, our running game will go nowhere. You cant run when you hand the ball off and try to run into the heart of a stacked front.

Halfcan 10-15-2006 07:30 PM

run run pass punt run run pass punt.

If LJ gets 1000 carries he might break 2k in yards.

Rising Sun 10-15-2006 07:36 PM

I just wonder how long LJ can continue to take these beatings and keep getting up. They are going to get the man killed.

MadMax 10-15-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz
Solari can't block worth shit!!!!!!!!!111111111one

He also can't call a game WORTH A SHIT!!!! ROFL!!!! His idea of a pass play is the WR screen...Point taken though, our oline just downright sucks.............Blech, im just so sick of the same ol same ol :( I started to get down on LJ, but honestly I feel sorry for him :shake:

Adept Havelock 10-15-2006 07:39 PM

Yep, Solari's blocking at the OT position is inexcusable.

Dark Horse 10-15-2006 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Sun
I think part of it goes to Herm as well. Solari is doing what Herm wants him to do, not take chances. Solari might be calling the plays, but herm is the one telling him do this not that. Because we dont stretch the field, our running game will go nowhere. You cant run when you hand the ball off and try to run into the heart of a stacked front.

I agree we need to stretch the field. At some point we should take some shots down the field to our wr's or otherwise why would their safties back off the los

Lonewolf Ed 10-15-2006 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by petegz28
I said it week one and here we are again...2 weeks in a row LJ couldn't even get 50 yards rushing.

Someone tell this doink 9 guys in the box = pass the ****ING BALL!!!!

Nope we will continue to run for gains of 1-2 yards everytime.

I hope this is his last season as OC.

How do you think San Diego is going to play defense against the Chiefs next week? They are the best defense in the league right now. Unless KC adapts to the opposing team stacking the line, we may be looking at another sad Sunday coming up.

Rising Sun 10-15-2006 07:43 PM

Remember people were comparing Herm to Cowher? There is no comparison. Cowher was the one taking chances. Herms team was the one standing around flat footed, afraid to take chances.

Adept Havelock 10-15-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rising Sun
Remember people were comparing Herm to Cowher? There is no comparison. Cowher was the one taking chances. Herms team was the one standing around flat footed, afraid to take chances.

And I'm certain that the vast difference in O-Line quality (especially at OT) and the fact we are using a back-up QB had nothing to do with that.

picasso 10-15-2006 07:47 PM

You come with what brought cha!!
Isn't that how Herm says it? There ain't no frickin rainbow after this game.

Rising Sun 10-15-2006 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock
And I'm certain that the vast difference in O-Line quality (especially at OT) and the fact we are using a back-up QB had nothing to do with that.

Way to make excuses. If you are going to win, you play the cards you are dealt. Herm plays not to lose, thats why he has a career record under .500. If you dont take chances, a defense wont respect you, and hes content with that. He was a terrible coach in NY, and now hes our problem.

picasso 10-15-2006 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adept Havelock

Question, how many times was Huard sacked to day? NONE!!
This was a game to take off the diapers and throw vertical.
This was a game to move Tamba from the outside and run him up the middle on a 350 lb tub of lard rookie.
This was a game you played cover 2 to the letter and you don't play your nickel backs like Walls half the game. Shit he got burned at Arizona.

FringeNC 10-15-2006 07:54 PM

The game-plan sucked, just like it did until the 4th quarter last week. All three yard passes and running is not going to get it done.

Now how much of this is Solari and how much of it is on orders from Herm, I don't know. My guess is Herm is to blame.