ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   News Minnesota man who killed teens in break-in charged with murder (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267133)

Marcellus 11-27-2012 06:10 PM

I am calling bath salts. Thats why the girl laughed after getting shot.

Still wrong but I would bet good money they were on bath salts.

You know after thinking about it, if I shot someone and then my gun jammed and then they laughed at me, I may find another gun to finish them off.

KC native 11-27-2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9157605)
I wish I could blame CP alone for the warping, but alas

Yea, being a pig with a power trip is warping enough.

Rain Man 11-27-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIUhuskies (Post 9157637)
there has to be more to this story

I bet he offered to let the girl live if she would go out with him, and that's why she laughed, which made him angry. Women - can't live with them, can't put a shot from their chin to their cranium.

Chief_For_Life58 11-27-2012 06:21 PM

2 100 pound teenage girls? u would not shoot 2 female teenagers walking down your stairs unless ur a complete nutcase. he didnt even give them a chance to identify themselves. they musta been on acid or something

BWillie 11-27-2012 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcfanXIII (Post 9157424)
i don't understand the murder charges. those teens gave up their rights when they broke into a home that wasn't theirs.

edit: i do agree he screwed up by not calling police immediately, and he handled it wrong. the executions may have been over the line.

What. The. ****. Are you serious? He didn't kill them in the act, he waited, waited, and boom. Then gloated about it. Ppl like this have a gun because they hope someday they can run into a situation that they can kill someone and get away with it. This guy seriously has sociopath tendencies.

Rain Man 11-27-2012 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9157694)
2 100 pound teenage girls? u would not shoot 2 female teenagers walking down your stairs unless ur a complete nutcase. he didnt even give them a chance to identify themselves. they musta been on acid or something

I think one was a guy who just looked effeminate.

But I agree, if it's 2 100-pound teenage girls who are already in your basement, you don't shoot, especially if you can lure them into the dungeon area.*

(*Assuming they're 18, of course. It's completely wrong to capture underage teenage burglars and turn them into your basement dungeon slaves. We all know that.)

unlurking 11-27-2012 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9157632)
Now that could work in court.

If he still felt threatened, he is within his right.

What he told the cops is going to sink him.

True. His words (although I must commend the honesty) will hang him. If he had just maintained his position and fired a kill shot after the invader(s) settled at the bottom of the stares he could easily have just claimed he was in fear for his life the entire time (not that I would condone it). Walking up to them and changing guns for an execution style shot is where where he stepped overboard.

Would be curious to know if the two were on something. Would explain the laughter. Would also explain the stupidity of the second invader entering the basement after hearing the shots. My mini 14 is definitely not a quiet gun, especially indoors. Call me a coward, but I'd have bolted.

Chief_For_Life58 11-27-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9157716)
I think one was a guy who just looked effeminate.

But I agree, if it's 2 100-pound teenage girls who are already in your basement, you don't shoot, especially if you can lure them into the dungeon area.*

(*Assuming they're 18, of course. It's completely wrong to capture underage teenage burglars and turn them into your basement dungeon slaves. We all know that.)

hahahaha jesus

crazycoffey 11-27-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9157675)
Yea, being a pig with a power trip is warping enough.

you punch like a girl

Fish 11-27-2012 06:56 PM

For a second there, scrolling down, I thought she was a Siamese twin... kinda awkward...

Frazod 11-27-2012 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9157504)
I don't blame the man for defending himself from intruders. Breaking into someone's home SHOULD be dangerous for you and they lose their right to safety when they break in.

That said....Holy shit did this guy do it badly. He deserves some punishment, shooting them in defense is fine....the up close, dragging bodies around and waiting a day and then using the tone he did is sociopathic.

This.

Somebody breaks into your house, and you shoot them. Okay. If they are no longer a threat but aren't dead, you CALL THE COPS IMMEDIATELY AND REPORT THE CRIME. Everything he did afterward is ****ed.

seclark 11-27-2012 07:04 PM

no doubt the old dude's ****ed up. his eyes look pretty jacked up too, like how the hell can he see in the first place?

but if they not only broke in, then went downstairs...the 2nd one after the first one was shot. wtf.

no winners here...
sec

displacedinMN 11-27-2012 07:05 PM

Here is a link from the St Paul Pioneer Press.
There are other stories linked there too.

I think this guy is done for. The OP talks about Minnesotas intruder rule. He will be found clearly in the wrong.

http://www.twincities.com/localnews/...ads?source=pkg

I did get distracted by NIU's avatar.

notorious 11-27-2012 08:01 PM

She was a good looking girl. WTF was wrong with them?

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv..._kifer_300.jpg

aturnis 11-27-2012 08:05 PM

Lock his ass up.