ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Do you approve how Clark is handling (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268340)

RunKC 01-01-2013 07:56 PM

Clark is handling this as poor as he possibly could right now.

Keeping Pioli in ANY fashion is a mistake. Just pay the guy and take your lumps and move the **** on. Yeah the HC will have more say than Pioli, but he's still here. He's still scouting for the draft and his input would be there. This wreaks of Clark giving Pioli another chance in smaller role.

If the HC is making all the shots, then it is a bad idea. It rarely works in the league. Clark should be looking for a GM first and then a HC.

And ****ing hell man Dirk Koetter, Kirk Ferentz, Doug Maronne are the rumored candidates? Holy shit those are shitty choices to run an NFL team.

Buehler445 01-01-2013 07:56 PM

No. There is no reason to not shitcan that mother****ing pile of ****ing rat **** Pioli.

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9265987)
That's not going to happen.

Highly unlikely, I know.

lcarus 01-01-2013 07:57 PM

I assume Clark is going to fire Pioli and is pissed and embarrassed at the 2012 season. Plus I do believe he is in contact with Marty or someone else who will help him make the next HC hire.

ArrowheadMagic 01-01-2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9265987)
That's not going to happen.

He's getting paid regardless. As long as he isnt making any decisions. Am sure there are stairwells to be cleaned. Proper sandwiches to be made. Serious stuff.

Cannibal 01-01-2013 07:58 PM

So far. But only because I believe Clark is actually working to get rid of pioli and that pioli will be gone around the beginning of Feb.

Hammock Parties 01-01-2013 07:59 PM

Clark has to do things his way.

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2013 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9265992)
Clark is handling this as poor as he possibly could right now.

Keeping Pioli in ANY fashion is a mistake. Just pay the guy and take your lumps and move the **** on. Yeah the HC will have more say than Pioli, but he's still here. He's still scouting for the draft and his input would be there. This wreaks of Clark giving Pioli another chance in smaller role.

If the HC is making all the shots, then it is a bad idea. It rarely works in the league. Clark should be looking for a GM first and then a HC.

And ****ing hell man Dirk Koetter, Kirk Ferentz, Doug Maronne are the rumored candidates? Holy shit those are shitty choices to run an NFL team.

So, Clark hiring the HC is just as bad as Pioli hiring him?

Panties in a twist?

How about giving this a few days?

notorious 01-01-2013 08:09 PM

It's business. The idea that Pioli is being held by Clark to "Get revenge" is about as reeruned as it gets.

BigMeatballDave 01-01-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9266028)
It's business. The idea that Pioli is being held by Clark to "Get revenge" is about as reeruned as it gets.

Revenge? Who said that?

tk13 01-01-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9266028)

Revenge? Not hardly. I'm not saying I believe this.. but it's certainly not about revenge. It's about saving $7 million dollars, or whatever it is.

notorious 01-01-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9266036)
Revenge? Who said that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9266046)
Revenge? Not hardly. I'm not saying I believe this.. but it's certainly not about revenge. It's about saving $7 million dollars on a guy that wrecked your franchise.

You guys are fine.

I have been hearing that garbage from some local idiots.

Raiderhater 01-01-2013 08:17 PM

I am all good with it to this point. I am, until he proves other wise, giving Clark the benefit of the doubt on Pioli and chalking it up to financial or legal issues holding up the process. Scott is as good as gone. Nor am I concerned about the coaching candidates. I think Clark knows exactly who he wants and either cannot not talk to them at this time or is talking to him and these other guys are smoke screens.

Of course, I have been wrong before...

ArrowheadMagic 01-01-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9266046)
Revenge? Not hardly. I'm not saying I believe this.. but it's certainly not about revenge. It's about saving $7 million dollars, or whatever it is.

Clark knows he can make it back with the right hire. ROI. He obviously doesnt mind paying the top guy, see Pioli hire, and he apparently cares much more than people assumed. But, it remains to be seen if he meant what he said.

Bwana 01-01-2013 08:37 PM

Scooter is still hanging around like bad breath, so no.