ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs **** Official Blow 4 Barkley Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=252689)

ModSocks 11-18-2011 07:47 PM

Who has a worse QB situation than us? INDY doesn't count since they still have Manning. Neither do the Broncos now that they have the second coming of Christ.

Miami....

uh......

Seattle
Washington

That's it.

So we're competing with Miami, Seattle and Washington.....2 of those teams are likely to finish with a better record than us....leaves Only Miami to compete with.....

O.city 11-18-2011 07:48 PM

Barkley is for sure coming out. No way he goes Matt Leinhart just to go back for a year and try and win a NC or Heisman. He might tho I guess, but if the Chiefs were in a spot that he knew they were going to draft him, I'd think he would come out.

Kansas City would be a pretty good spot for a young qb. Given we draft some depth and Charles and MO come back.

Bowser 11-18-2011 07:49 PM

No interest in Kellen Moore? All he does is win!

"If it ain't Kellen, I'll be Sellin!" my tickets

O.city 11-18-2011 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8121593)
Who has a worse QB situation than us? INDY doesn't count since they still have Manning. Neither do the Broncos now that they have the second coming of Christ.

Miami....

uh......

Seattle
Washington

That's it.

So we're competing with Miami, Seattle and Washington.....2 of those teams are likely to finish with a better record than us....leaves Only Miami to compete with.....

Miami is actually playing pretty well right now. They will win 3 more games.

Chiefs Pantalones 11-18-2011 07:50 PM

Quote:

Miami....

uh......

Seattle
Washington

That's it.

"We" is a touchy word when talking about this subject. I'm starting think "we" is only us fans, not the Chiefs. I'm starting to think they don't think Cassel is a problem.

O.city 11-18-2011 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanilla Thunder (Post 8121601)
"We" is a touchy word when talking about this subject. I'm starting think "we" is only us fans, not the Chiefs. I'm starting to think they don't think Cassel is a problem.

Surely to god they can't think that.

Titty Meat 11-18-2011 07:55 PM

Quote:

Miami....

uh......

Seattle
Washington

That's it.

Miami only needs to win a few more and we'll have the tie breaker :)

Pasta Little Brioni 11-18-2011 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8121605)
Surely to god they can't think that.

We can only hope they don't O. city.

O.city 11-18-2011 07:56 PM

Imagine this place if we are in a spot to draft Barkley and he is sitting there waiting to be drafted......and we pass or trade the pick.

milkman 11-18-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 8121560)
A playoff caliber QB that has his team on the brink of a SB year after year? I'll take it.

I'd have to look to be sure, but I think Flacco has had one good playoff game.

Guess who that was against.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-18-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8121612)
Imagine this place if we are in a spot to draft Barkley and he is sitting there waiting to be drafted......and we pass or trade the pick.

I don't have to imagine. Read the thread where they passed on Sanchez by trading for ole Ass Cattle. Of course Sanchez sucks now, but there was quite a meltdown by the Draft Masterbaters

O.city 11-18-2011 08:00 PM

HOnestly, I think people would be less pissed if they did draft the guy and he busted completely than not drafting him.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-18-2011 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 8121618)
HOnestly, I think people would be less pissed if they did draft the guy and he busted completely than not drafting him.

At least they would have tried. Personally, I didn't meltdown on here, but I had steam coming out of my ears when I first heard about the Cassel trade.

Titty Meat 11-18-2011 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 8121614)
I'd have to look to be sure, but I think Flacco has had one good playoff game.

Guess who that was against.

The 4/10 10 QB rating against the Pats? ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni 11-18-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 8121623)
The 4/10 10 QB rating against the Pats? ROFL

Heck, I think there is still shit on the field from his last couple of playoff games against the Steelers.