ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs CHIEFS ***OFFICIALLY*** SIGN TYLER BRAY (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272676)

ModSocks 07-31-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10770788)
Murray is going to end up on IR. The QB lineup won't change for this season.

Agreed.

Mav 07-31-2014 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 10777054)
Bray is making it harder and harder for the Chiefs to give Alexis an extension.

The ass hurt will be staying for you I'm afraid. Alex Smith is a extra large plate of ribs to Andy Reid son.

crazycoffey 07-31-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 10773043)
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl...cle818979.html

The offense

The offense worked on its no-huddle and 2-minute drill live with the No. 1 offense vs. No. 2 defense; No. 2 offense vs. the No. 1 defense; and the No. 3s vs. No. 3s. Quarterback Alex Smith drove the first unit downfield with a pass to running back Jamaal Charles, two to tight end Anthony Fasano and one to Kyle Williams, but misfired all four times in the scoring zone, including a fade to A.J. Jenkins and an overthrow for Fasano in the end zone. Third-team quarterback Tyler Bray had an efficient series, hitting former Missouri receiver Jerrell Jackson on an out and a slant; completing two passes to Frankie Hammond Jr.; and a checkdown to running back Cyrus Gray. Alex Smith ended the day by hitting Jenkins, who was wide open behind the defense. An ankle injury to tackle Donald Stephenson had a ripple effect, and guard Jeff Allen, in addition to his duty with the starters, took some snaps at left tackle with the second unit. Rookie guard Zack Fulton spent time with the No. 1 unit at right guard, and at center with the second team.

And if those 4 passes were dropped the lines would read, "Bray looked sharp but failed to complete a single pass."

Not hating on Bray, just the news.

beach tribe 07-31-2014 02:47 AM

Bray will one day be a Christ-like figure for the city of KC.

All QB misfortune will be averaged out by Brady...errr, I mean Bray.

Tom Bray...*sigh* TYLER Bray, is a gift from the football Gods who have finally smiled upon us.

Then you can thank the state of TN for your QB, G, NT, SS, and All World Punter.

Signed: Bray Homer McHomerTenn.

John Dope 07-31-2014 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10770788)
Murray is going to end up on IR. The QB lineup won't change for this season.

He can't unless he ledgitimately gets hurt right? He definately can't go on the PUP list. The Star just did a story about this.

KC_Lee 07-31-2014 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 10777264)

Tom Bray...*sigh* TYLER Bray, is a gift from the football Gods who have finally smiled upon us.

Then you can thank the state of TN for your QB, G, NT, SS, and All World Punter.

I can tell you that since Bray left UT the number of lepers not being cured has risen.

RealSNR 07-31-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Bray leaves Tennessee.

Ebola breaks out in Western Africa.

COINCIDENCE?????

Mr_Tomahawk 07-31-2014 09:25 AM

The 40% of those who have survived the Ebola virus all had "BRAY" tattooed on their backs.

KC_Lee 07-31-2014 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 10777602)
The 40% of those who have survived the Ebola virus all had "BRAY" tattooed on their backs.

It's the new Mark Of Cain...

Tribal Warfare 07-31-2014 12:32 PM

Quote:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Vh78T--ZUxY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-31-2014 12:47 PM

IN LIKE MOTHER****IN' FLYNN!