ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Money It warms my heart to see you happy again. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268736)

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306630)
Honestly... He probably isn't... Reid's time may have passed him by... Allen is young and Sharp, Reid is old and frustrated...

He will be serviceable and probably make you guys respectable but his best days are long gone and you guys will never have the team they had in Philly in his hay day...

Allen was rewarded a Head Coaching job by his Denver team having one of the flukiest seasons in NFL history, facing shit QB's, and a bad division. That defense was garbage against any decent offense, but oh well the Faiders suuuure know how to pick em.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306648)
ROFL

I really think Haley would have turned this shit around by now but in a couple of years, you guys will be respectable again too, like us but you are a helluva lot more than one player away from going from a 2 win season to a contender.

They won 2 games for a reason.... That reason was they sucked bad... I mean I think we played the absolute worst I have ever seen and we won twice as many games as the Chiefs did...

Lots of work to do in KC

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306602)
No playoff wins in 2 decades?

We know how long it's been....Change is here though.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306655)
I really think Haley would have turned this shit around by now but in a couple of years, you guys will be respectable again too, like us but you are a helluva lot more than one player away from going from a 2 win season to a contender.

They won 2 games for a reason.... That reason was they sucked bad... I mean I think we played the absolute worst I have ever seen and we won twice as many games as the Chiefs did...

Lots of work to do in KC

Chocolate Rodgers will fix alot of issues this team had.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306650)
Allen was rewarded a Head Coaching job by his Denver team having one of the flukiest seasons in NFL history, facing shit QB's, and a bad division. That defense was garbage against any decent offense, but oh well the Faiders suuuure know how to pick em.

Great move was made by picking Haley, all of the other picks the Chiefs make are retreads. Dick Formeal=Retread Herm= retread... Romeo= Retread Now Andy Reid and yes he is nothing but another retread but he will make you respectable again like even Herm and Dick Formeal did.

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches, **** a bunch of retreads

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306660)

Maybe after 3 or 4 years but I seriously don't think he is all that I mean he is OK but that does not mean he will be a good NFL QB You should get a proven FA QB .... You know what you are getting then.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306658)
We know how long it's been....Change is here though.

seriously... You fans deserve it, you guys are loyal... I just don't see it with Geno but I have been wrong before

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306655)

Lots of work to do in KC

We have 5 pro bowlers dude. It won't take that long if the right decisions are made at the QB position and some other areas. The Raiders have a longer way to go due to a rather large lack of talent. The Jags are the only other team so void of talent. The 10 year plan is probably gonna be extended quite a bit for you guys.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306663)
Great move was made by picking Haley, all of the other picks the Chiefs make are retreads. Dick Formeal=Retread Herm= retread... Romeo= Retread Now Andy Reid and yes he is nothing but another retread but he will make you respectable again like even Herm and Dick Formeal did.

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches, **** a bunch of retreads

Haley was a buffoon

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306665)
Maybe after 3 or 4 years but I seriously don't think he is all that I mean he is OK but that does not mean he will be a good NFL QB You should get a proven FA QB .... You know what you are getting then.

If Andy Dalton and Russ Wilson can QB a team to the playoffs, so can Geno

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9306672)
We have 5 pro bowlers dude. It won't take that long if the right decisions are made at the QB position and some other areas. The Raiders have a longer way to go due to a rather large lack of talent. The Jags are the only other team so void of talent. The 10 year plan is probably gonna be extended quite a bit for you guys.

Oh blah blah... Pro bowlers don't mean shit anymore.... You won two ****ing games. That's all that matters....

Fans vote on alot of that shit and alot of Chiefs fans are brainwashed, just like the ones cheering for those dipshits everyweek.....

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306675)
Haley was a buffoon

I agree and would say both Haley/Pioli were 'proven posers'. To your point about Haley, you can already see there are issues between Big Ben and Todd and that the Pitt offense didn't exactly tear it up this year.:shake:

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:26 PM

QB is almost everything in today's NFL. We had the worst play at the position in the league and won 2 games because of it.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306687)
QB is almost everything in today's NFL. We had the worst play at the position in the league and won 2 games because of it.

No you didn't.... Your whole team sucked ass and thats why you are picking #1

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306679)
Oh blah blah... Pro bowlers don't mean shit anymore.... You won two ****ing games. That's all that matters....

Fans vote on alot of that shit

This !

And Clark also knows that is all that matters and made drastic changes:clap:

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9306692)
This !

And Clark also knows that is all that matters and made drastic changes:clap:

Oh hell yes, I don't think the Chiefs will be as bad as they were last year.... I know the fanbase is stoked but Reid also took a team that was chocked full of talent the year before last and didn't do shit with them....

Why will it be different here?

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306687)

and thus not having a good QB means there is no leadership occurring which is just as important. This team has not had good leadership on offense since Trent/Priest were together.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306691)
No you didn't.... Your whole team sucked ass and thats why you are picking #1

The O-line sure didn't suck. Charles didn't suck. Bowe didn't suck. Hali, Houston, Flowers, DJ didn't suck.

The core is there. Whatever QB comes in is walking into a damn good situation. Why do you think the Big Man came here?

O.city 01-11-2013 05:32 PM

Pryor did stupid shit in college and got in trouble, why will it be different in Oakland?

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306679)

Fans vote on alot of that shit and alot of Chiefs fans are brainwashed, just like the ones cheering for those dipshits everyweek.....

Blah blah facts hurt the ears don't they? It's not about the process of the pro bowl but the fact they are indeed talented players. It's not your average 2 win team. When Cassel and Quinn are taking turns QBing your team you're not winning many games. Two to be exact. And when Palmer is QBing your team and you have shit at almost every position you're not winning many games. Four to be exact. The difference is our talent level outweighs yours by a wide margin and the process, if done correctly, won't take as long.

You only have one player that plays at a pro bowl level when he's healthy (McVagina). The other times he's menstruating. But you do have Janikowski. Awesome. Good luck with your annual rebuilding year.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9306702)
Pryor did stupid shit in college and got in trouble, why will it be different in Oakland?

He may not be

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9306702)

He'll be a hero at the Black Butthole. Gannicus like.

O.city 01-11-2013 05:35 PM

Actually, **** it, I want the Raiders to be good. Enough with this shitty ass teams bs. It's more fun that way.

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 9306705)
Blah blah facts hurt the ears don't they? It's not about the process of the pro bowl but the fact they are indeed talented players. It's not your average 2 win team. When Cassel and Quinn are taking turns QBing your team you're not winning many games. Two to be exact. And when Palmer is QBing your team and you have shit at almost every position you're not winning many games. Four to be exact. The difference is our talent level outweighs yours by a wide margin and the process, if done correctly, won't take as long.

You only have one player that plays at a pro bowl level when he's healthy (McVagina). The other times he's menstruating. But you do have Janikowski. Awesome. Good luck with your annual rebuilding year.

Read my lips you ****ing window licker... You are the worst ****ing team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST ****ING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306700)
The O-line sure didn't suck. Charles didn't suck. Bowe didn't suck. Hali, Houston, Flowers, DJ didn't suck.

The core is there. Whatever QB comes in is walking into a damn good situation. Why do you think the Big Man came here?

He's a Raider fan, we're wasting our time talking football with him. Some are nice, like R8ers is, but they are all dumb as shit.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:37 PM

Not really. 50 turnovers by the QB's was the only thing that made them pick number one.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-11-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306711)
Read my lips you ****ing window licker... You are the worst ****ing team in the NFL, You all made jokes to compensate to make yourselves feel better about losing but the bottom line is you were the WORST ****ING TEAM IN THE NFL. Deal with it...

LMAO

R8RFAN 01-11-2013 05:40 PM

I would be more excited with Reid there and a chance to get a good QB finally... I know where you all are coming from... I would have already went nuts with Cassell and Quinn

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306721)
I would be more excited with Reid there and a chance to get a good QB finally... I know where you all are coming from... I would have already went nuts with Cassell and Quinn

Meh, I'm just not one to mope about the current shitty state of the team. I have confidence in the new regime taking a QB number one and getting this thing turned around.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306694)
I know the fanbase is stoked but Reid also took a team that was chocked full of talent the year before last and didn't do shit with them....

Why will it be different here?

I don't know that it will but if you have not read some of EagleRob's posts about the politics of the FO of Philly these last 2yrs you may want to read them. Quite interesting insight and not all of it was Reid's fault. And it correlates with what Caplan said on 610 earlier this a.m. IMO, I think 2 things happened this last year as well that were huge aside from the FO politics: 1)Reid's O-line was decimated this last year which means Vick is getting hit and injured and running for his life making more errant throws than ever. 2) The passing of his son. I think the season became a "blur" for him emotionally and he lost his focus not being able to reign in Morningwig to get Shady the ball more often.

Adam Caplan was interviewed this a.m. on 610 with Danny Parkins and Caplan is a HUGE Eagles Fan and supporter of Reid but not to a fault though because he was very objective saying that one of Reid's biggest errors was not keeping up with continuing to bring in good assistants like he had been doing most of his 14yr career. This past 2-3yrs he dropped the ball on that aspect.

Chiefshrink 01-11-2013 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306733)
Meh, I'm just not one to mope about the current shitty state of the team. I have confidence in the new regime taking a QB number one and getting this thing turned around.

Would you be okay with Reid moving Albert to guard filling that Lilja spot, taking Joekel at 1 then drafting a QB with our 2nd pick ??

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9306744)
Would you be okay with Reid moving Albert to guard filling that Lilja spot, taking Joekel at 1 then drafting a QB with our 2nd pick ??

Not only no, but hell no. There are going to be alot more QB's taken in Round 1 than the pundits are speculating right now. We want the cream of the crop, not the rotten apple.

It is time to bust our first round QB cherry.

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306711)

R8ers is right and, as Bill Parcells would say, "You are what your record says you are".
(Haley + Thigpen) + 2 years = Juggernaut. You guys blew it...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:09 PM

Chargers should hire Haley. Would love to see him go at it with Crybaby.

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306774)

I heard that before somewhere (SNR). I don't think they'd be a good pairing...

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9306778)
I heard that before somewhere (SNR). I don't think they'd be a good pairing...

If the post also included choco dongs, rape, or copper it may well have been him.

bevischief 01-11-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306660)

ROFL

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306783)
If the post also included choco dongs, rape, or copper it may well have been him.

I remember the poster mentioned that he'd raped Copper with his chocolate dong so it must have been him.
This is an interesting off season for the AFC West as we try to knock those stupid Donkeys off their perch.
**** them and their broke neck QB.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:27 PM

Eh, once Manning is gone they are ****ed.

bevischief 01-11-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306774)

ROFL

bevischief 01-11-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306783)

Sounds about right...LMAO

Gadzooks 01-11-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9306801)
Eh, once Manning is gone they are ****ed.

It would be a fitting end for Peyton if Lewis, Suggs and Ngata murdered Peyton and dumped Lewis' white jersey, (covered in blood), into a dumpster. Lewis could make a plea deal and provide testimony against Suggs and Ngata, and only have to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-11-2013 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9306819)
It would be a fitting end for Peyton if Lewis, Suggs and Ngata murdered Peyton and dumped Lewis' white jersey, (covered in blood), into a dumpster. Lewis could make a plea deal and provide testimony against Suggs and Ngata, and only have to plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of obstruction of justice.

Eh, just pay off the witnesses....worked for Dumervil

Smed1065 01-11-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8ers (Post 9306663)

I will take my chances on the young minds for coaches because no experienced coach will coach for us, **** a bunch of retreads

FYP.