ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Bolts fans are a bunch of wimps! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=154417)

Wa-Z 12-14-2006 04:17 PM

Bolts fans are a bunch of wimps!

Look at their freakin board!!

http://forums.chargers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=140

They love the attention like high school cheerleaders and they have to be the biggest homers ever. They are all predicting a blow-out. ROFL

- Offensive Rookie of the Year ---------(These are thread titles)

- Which team will have the most players in the Pro Bowl?

- Is LT the best ever? ESPN Article (stupid ESPN-ized Bolt fans)

But when they don't get it they cry like babies.

- An outrage: Young over Tomlinson for SI Cover.

- WTH.......McNair MVP??

They are sissys...

O and this guy

- LT with a huge stff arm on the rookie, Hali!

He can "feel" that it's going to happen...

I hate their fans...I hope we sweep them...even if we don't make the playoffs in the end.

StcChief 12-14-2006 04:19 PM

Break LT's Leg. shut the wonderment over him up.

Wa-Z 12-14-2006 04:23 PM

I wonder if they just browse the internet for articles about the Chargers and jerk it to them.

Charger Fan + ESPN Article about the great LT = :whackit:

jspchief 12-14-2006 04:31 PM

Cut them some slack.

They've only logged a few short years on the bandwagon, so they haven't really got the whole "football" part of it down yet.

HemiEd 12-14-2006 04:42 PM

I think it is very tacky to wish injury on anyone. However, remembering what Roidman did to Priest last year, still pisses me off. Helmet to Helmet hit, it would be ironic if something similar happened to a key CHAHgar.

Chiefs4fan 12-14-2006 04:43 PM

Just like their team, we're going to smack them in the mouths just like Week 7...

Tamba is right.

ChiefsCountry 12-14-2006 04:51 PM

LT is one player I respect the crap out of on the Chargers. He is a class act player, wish more of the NFL stars were like him. Now if Merriman broke a leg or something, I would be a little more happy.

Kerberos 12-14-2006 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jspchief
Cut them some slack.

They've only logged a few short years on the bandwagon, so they haven't really got the whole "football" part of it down yet.

No shit

It wasn't long ago that it was a race between Da'Raiduhs and Da'Bolts to see who could dwell in the cellar of the AFC West AND the NFL?

These fans are n00bs at being on top of things.

But with Marty as thier coach they will once again know defeat in the post season all to well ...Soon........VERY SOON.

It's almost sad :shake:

Rain Man 12-14-2006 04:56 PM

Most of these "fans" are probably still wearing their Steelers jerseys from last year.

Mecca 12-14-2006 04:57 PM

Considering their team.....how the Chiefs play on the road, add in the fact that they're pissed at the Chiefs. Predicting a blowout really isn't that much of a stretch.

Wa-Z 12-14-2006 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca
Considering their team.....how the Chiefs play on the road, add in the fact that they're pissed at the Chiefs. Predicting a blowout really isn't that much of a stretch.

Not a surprise coming from you...

I think we'll play with some fire on our asses this weekend.

For Mr. Hunt....

Mecca 12-14-2006 05:03 PM

Until this team shows ANYTHING on the road I won't buy it till I see it. Expecting a good performance on the road from the Chiefs is asking alot.

alpha_omega 12-14-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rxrider
It wasn't long ago that it was a race between Da'Raiduhs and Da'Bolts to see who could dwell in the cellar of the AFC West AND the NFL?

1-15 in 2000 i believe.

Buck 12-14-2006 05:56 PM

Sounds like you guys are the whiners to me.

Go ahead take away my rep, it doesnt mean anything. Didnt i see a thread in here a few days ago called

"I hate hippocrates"???

FAX 12-14-2006 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
Sounds like you guys are the whiners to me.

Go ahead take away my rep, it doesnt mean anything. Didnt i see a thread in here a few days ago called

"I hate hippocrates"???

I don't think you've ever heard a Planeteer demean the father of medicine, Mr. BuckinKaeding.

I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Devising the mathematics required to square a circle is a good thing."

FAX