ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   What's your own personal hell? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=158824)

chagrin 02-26-2007 09:00 AM

What's your own personal hell?

I believe that part of our journey in life is to be saddled with something that we're either supposed to learn from or it's there just as punishment. I seem to have 2 persnoal hells attached to my soul for whatever reason:

1) Black females hate me, I never get along with them - even when I go out of my way to not be sarcastic, just be pleasant, etc. they hate me. I get in more trouble at any job I've ever had, any fast food place, other companies I do business with and even the customer care call centers - it's fuggin driving me NUTS!

2) SLOW people - no matter if I am walking, again at a fast food place, driving down the road or in a train station. I always get behind the slowest dipshit in the area, and it's not just when I am in a hurry either - it's like this on regular days during "off busy" hours.

So what's yours?

Saulbadguy 02-26-2007 09:06 AM

Let me axe you a queshon? Why you frontin boo?

Nzoner 02-26-2007 09:09 AM

That's weird that you would post such as a topic as I used that exact phrase this last weekend when having a discussion with the mrs.

Sadly,mine is my family,specifically my parents and some aunts and uncles.I won't get into full details as to why but I'll just say that I'm so glad I opted not to have children because dealing with some of the issues I am right now is comparable to a child who does something over and over again even though they know it's wrong and it will disappoint and anger other family members.

Donger 02-26-2007 09:10 AM

Pretty much any airport.

DMAC 02-26-2007 09:31 AM

Don't we live it year after year? :$2500:

HemiEd 02-26-2007 09:31 AM

Damn Chagrin, if slow people bother you, Florida might not be the right place for you. ROFL

You might want to consider NY or Chicago, Florida is where all the Blue Hairs go to slow down. ROFL

Pushead2 02-26-2007 09:33 AM

Living in NYC , Traffic..

Brock 02-26-2007 09:38 AM

Quote:

Black females hate me
Compliment their nails.

chagrin 02-26-2007 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HemiEd
Damn Chagrin, if slow people bother you, Florida might not be the right place for you.

Good point sir, but like I said, it's like this for me everywhere, doesn't matter.

kc rush 02-26-2007 09:54 AM

You shouldn't say "black" around here, you might get accused of being a racist. :p

ck_IN 02-26-2007 10:08 AM

Your #1 is interesting because it's a standing joke with the wife that black women love me. I don't do anything to court it but every job I've had there was at least one black woman that considered me a close friend. The same holds for waitress/service situations. The black gals seem to love me. *shrug* Go fig.

By the way I'd consider these to be pet peeves, not a personal hell. I'd reserve that term for a child who's a drug addict or some form of tragedy.

chagrin 02-26-2007 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ck_IN
Your #1 is interesting because it's a standing joke with the wife that black women love me. I don't do anything to court it but every job I've had there was at least one black woman that considered me a close friend. The same holds for waitress/service situations. The black gals seem to love me. *shrug* Go fig.

bastard, LOL!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ck_IN
By the way I'd consider these to be pet peeves, not a personal hell. I'd reserve that term for a child who's a drug addict or some form of tragedy.

Maybe so, but I don't have kids, so this is how I catergorize it, heh

Fire Me Boy! 02-26-2007 10:34 AM

1. Crying babies in restaurants.

2. Cell phones in movie theaters.

Reerun_KC 02-26-2007 10:35 AM

Skip is my personal Message board demon....

Every thread I open up, There he is....

Chief Pote 02-26-2007 10:35 AM

Don't get me started...this time of the year, I believe that the IRS hates me and wants me poor and homeless.