ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Redheads 'have more sex than blondes or brunettes' (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=182191)

penguinz 03-28-2008 07:44 AM

Redheads 'have more sex than blondes or brunettes'

Blondes may have more fun but redheads have more sex, according to new research in Germany.

The study by Hamburg Sex Researcher Professor Dr Werner Habermehl looked at the sex lives of hundreds of German women and compared them with their hair colour.

He said: "The sex lives of women with red hair were clearly more active than those with other hair colour, with more partners and having sex more often than the average. The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation."

He added that women who dyed their hair red from another colour were signalling they were looking for a partner, and added: "Even women in a fixed relationship are letting their partners know they are unhappy if they dye their hair red. They are saying that they are looking for something better."

Psychologist Christine Baumanns said however that it may not be the women who were to blame for the better sex lives of redheads.

She said: "Red stands for passion and when a man sees a redhead he will think he is dealing with a woman who won't mess around, and gets straight to the point when it comes to sex."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1770

Bootlegged 03-28-2008 07:47 AM

pale, freckley VAG. Mmm MMM

TrebMaxx 03-28-2008 07:48 AM

I like all three choices.

Iowanian 03-28-2008 07:48 AM

I once had a redhead from a neighboring town that had the hots for me( I know because she said "iowanian, I have the hots fow you".

Not long after, in a very sly way she said and I quote
"boys wub me fow my fiwy wed haiw"

She wasn't mentally incapacitated, just not a good candidate for aucioneer or public speaking. And no, I didn't.

Psyko Tek 03-28-2008 07:52 AM

which one I prefer is not important...
it's which one prefers me

pikesome 03-28-2008 07:52 AM

What I have to vote isn't on there:

"Whatever color my wife's hair is."

Fish 03-28-2008 07:56 AM

They don't really touch on how batshit crazy most redheads are though....

kinda important.....

pikesome 03-28-2008 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 4653532)
They don't really touch on how batshit crazy most redheads are though....

kinda important.....

Just the females are like that.

Iowanian 03-28-2008 08:02 AM

Its not the hair color that make them crazy fish...its the vagina.

wait....waitwait wait!

These are someone's daughters you bastards are talking about. Human beings that are to be treated with respect at ALL times. Rat bastards.

Stewie 03-28-2008 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 4653521)
Not long after, in a very sly way she said and I quote
"boys wub me fow my fiwy wed haiw"

Lili Von Shtupp was hot.

Frazod 03-28-2008 08:13 AM

Blonde - bitch
Redhead - crazy
Brunette - nice, but damaged by the last guy

Hope this clears everything up for you

Rain Man 03-28-2008 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikesome (Post 4653526)
What I have to vote isn't on there:

"Whatever color my wife's hair is."

You don't know? You really should pay her more attention.

Rain Man 03-28-2008 08:21 AM

This was posted a long time ago, and I posed a theory back then that explains it.

Male big-game hunters want to bag the big five: blonde, brunette, redhead, asian, Swedish. Redheads are less common than blondes and brunettes, so therefore they're more hotly pursued game.

pikesome 03-28-2008 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 4653575)
You don't know? You really should pay her more attention.

She dyes it sometimes.

Actually she just darkens it a bit, she's got that dark brown Hispanic color and she likes to get it closer to black. Both of which, really, are fine in my book.

Rain Man 03-28-2008 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pikesome (Post 4653581)
She dyes it sometimes.

Actually she just darkens it a bit, she's got that dark brown Hispanic color and she likes to get it closer to black. Both of which, really, are fine in my book.

Hair-dyeing is awesome. It's like you're having an affair, but without the guilt.