ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Defending Our AFC West Title (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=240047)

KurtCobain 01-10-2011 12:29 AM

Defending Our AFC West Title

Alright it's late, I'm beat and this is just gonna be some jumble, but I thought I'd express some thoughts on today. It's so important to me as a blind homer fan such type that we win the west again. And that we win it every ****ing year for the rest of my life. I'm twenty-one, and I don't have alot of games and especially not playoff games like some of you guys, so this was absolutely new to me. Today's game and the hype before it was pure happiness for me. I had to be part of this, and I loved it. Too bad we couldn't win, but that's where I'm going with this.

I'm an addict, and I'm definitely addicted to the dream of a playoff win. It's all I can think about.

I decided last week I would try hard not to miss any more home games in the future. It's gonna be awesome to hopefully be able to afford to attend most home games next year, and I'm psyched for it. But nothing is gonna compare to what today could have been with a win. It would've been utter amazingness. My happy place.

I attended the new years eve Jacksonville game, and as lame as it sounds, that may have been the greatest day of my life. Today could've beat that. I didn't realize that before the game, but I think after the JC run in the first quarter, I felt the day had that potential. Great parking lot experience, great game. Then the game went sour, and although I still enjoyed it and loved my first visit to the Chief's HOF, it was not top day ever material. Next year's home playoff game just might be though. And then topped by the next years.

I just want to relive today so bad.

ClevelandBronco 01-10-2011 12:31 AM

Here you go, kid. The first playoff game is on me, and if you like it, you know where to find me. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

RealSNR 01-10-2011 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 7341889)
Here you go, kid. The first playoff game is on me, and if you like it, you know where to find me. Y'know what I'm sayin'?

So YOU'RE the guy who keeps Al Davis alive

mohammedhali 01-10-2011 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 7341889)

John Elway is gonna do what Jordan did to the Wizards/currently Bobcats btw. Chiefs win division 3 out of next 5 years. Donks win 0 and go through 2 coaches in that time, and all whole Tebow gets caught masturbating at a Gainesville church in the 2013 off season.
Don't call me Nostradamus, but I'm not gonna be too far off.

ClevelandBronco 01-10-2011 12:55 AM

LMAO

KurtCobain 01-10-2011 01:13 AM

Oh, and grown men shouldn't wear purple. Seems kinda queer.

KurtCobain 01-10-2011 11:02 AM

anybody get a KC star today?