ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs "The Preseason Doesn't Matter" Crowd... SHOW YOUR SELF (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249784)

FloridaMan88 09-11-2011 01:44 PM

"The Preseason Doesn't Matter" Crowd... SHOW YOUR SELF

This is for all the DUMBSHITS on this board who cry "Chicken Littles" when anyone mentions anything of concern during the preseason.

These are the dumbshits who had their heads up Haley's ass as he preached about his "Grand Plan" during the preseason.

Time to man up and show yourselves on this thread so you can be properly WHORED, like the little Chiefs homer bitches you are.

The people who look more pathetic than Todd Haley today are the dumbshits in this group.

BigMeatballDave 09-11-2011 01:46 PM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Auto Repair

BigMeatballDave 09-11-2011 01:46 PM

Stop being a bitch

Mr. Laz 09-11-2011 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7897688)
Stop being a bitch

as soon as you stop being a moronic douche

milkman 09-11-2011 01:47 PM

I have no problem with owning up to the fact that I endorsed the plan.

At least I'm not a whiney little bitch that only shows up cause I want to cry about everything that the Chiefs have done since Dick.

Go **** yourself.

kstater 09-11-2011 01:48 PM

Pretty sure of the fact that the preseason still doesn't matter.

FloridaMan88 09-11-2011 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7897711)

At least I'm not a whiney little bitch that only shows up cause I want to cry about everything that the Chiefs have done since Dick.

Go **** yourself.

Looks like the leader of the homer... up Haley's ass crowd has arrived.

How did you enjoy today?

Did it taste as good as Clark Hunt's prostate?

FloridaMan88 09-11-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 7897688)
Stop being a bitch

Many on this board called this type of performance throughout the pathetic preseason.

The only BITCHES are those who thought everything would magically turn up roses once the games counted.

How dumb do those people feel today?

kaplin42 09-11-2011 01:52 PM

I would really like to see Pawnmower's ass in here defending Cassel.

Molitoth 09-11-2011 01:52 PM

The chiefs looked terrible and had zero momentum going into today's game. Anyone who says the preseason doesn't matter is an idiot.

milkman 09-11-2011 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88 (Post 7897734)
Looks like the leader of the homer... up Haley's ass crowd has arrived.

How did you enjoy today?

Did it taste as good as Clark Hunt's prostate?

I like Todd Haley.

I know, you can't get Dick out of your mouth.

And like I said, all you do is bitch and cry about everything Chiefs like a 90 year old woman who still bleeds eveytime your useless dumbass shows up.

Is your real name Sarah?

The Bad Guy 09-11-2011 01:56 PM

This thread would mean something if it was started by someone who posts instead of a loser U troll who thumbs his ass when the Chiefs are doing well and then waits to post, ala Chiefsfan1963 style, after every bad game.

You know where you can show yourself to? A ****ing cliff, loser.

Marcellus 09-11-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7897711)

Go **** yourself.

X2.

FloridaMan88 09-11-2011 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 7897786)
I like Todd Haley.

I know, you can't get Dick out of your mouth.

And like I said, all you do is bitch and cry about everything Chiefs like a 90 year old woman who still bleeds eveytime your useless dumbass shows up.

Is your real name Sarah?

You are like the little bitch who keeps going back for a beatdown after beatdown... somehow hoping for different results.

The fact is the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in close to 20 years. There is no way to sugar coat that in a parity driven NFL. The Chiefs have been historically bad in their past 3 playoff games (the infamous puntless Colts game, the zero offense games vs Indy and Baltimore, etc.).

I am waiting... nearly 20 years now since the playoff win vs the Houston Oilers... for the Chiefs to prove me wrong.

The Bad Guy 09-11-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsfan88 (Post 7897845)
You are like the little bitch who keeps going back for a beatdown after beatdown... somehow hoping for different results.

The fact is the Chiefs haven't won a playoff game in close to 20 years. There is no way to sugar coat that in a parity driven NFL. The Chiefs have been historically bad in their past 3 playoff games (the infamous puntless Colts game, the zero offense games vs Indy and Baltimore, etc.).

I am waiting... nearly 20 years now since the playoff win vs the Houston Oilers... for the Chiefs to prove me wrong.

Stop waiting and just ****ing kill yourself.

Between your cheating college team, and this team, hopefully it sends you over the edge.