ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Do you hate Mike Thompson (weathermen)? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=59439)

KcMizzou 05-01-2003 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Psicosis
By the way, that's not to say I agree with ALL the decisions they make sometimes.

A "winter storm warning" occupying the bottom of the screen for hours when it's pretty damn apparent to anyone who can look outside is particularly dumb.

that's it in a nutshell for me. My dad would watch the damn weather channell for an hour. Me? I look out the fuggin' window, and get dressed for the day.

KcMizzou 05-01-2003 01:00 AM

but as far as weather guys go... Mike Thompson is cool...

I'm just not crazy about the swishy guy with the dog....

JOhn 05-01-2003 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KcMizzou
but as far as weather guys go... Mike Thompson is cool...

I'm just not crazy about the swishy guy with the dog....

:rolleyes:

I always preferred, awww crap I forgot his name now. He did weather awhile ....... Fred Broski?

KcMizzou 05-01-2003 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by jOHn
:rolleyes:

I always preferred, awww crap I forgot his name now. He did weather awhile ....... Fred Broski?

wow... he did weather for like 147 years. you ARE old-school. :eek:

JOhn 05-01-2003 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by KcMizzou
wow... he did weather for like 147 years. you ARE old-school. :eek:
:toast:

I remebered his name from "Bowling for dollors" :rolleyes:

ChiefsKing 05-01-2003 01:09 AM

I think Mike Thompson sucks. I don't think he is a good weatherman, and since he interrupted American Idol, I think he is also a bad american-comunist, inconsiderate prick!! But hey, thats just me. WooWoo

KC2004 05-01-2003 01:11 AM

The first time they dont do this and something bad happens you guys will be screaming bloody murder. For one your watching a show that has no immediate affect on your life and the other break in does. Take it for what it is but if the shit hits the fan and they dont interupt you will be pissed and crying about why they didn't. American Idol just aint that damn important.

Damned if ya do and damned if ya don't!

KC2004 05-01-2003 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ChiefsKing
I think Mike Thompson sucks. I don't think he is a good weatherman, and since he interrupted American Idol, I think he is also a bad american-comunist, inconsiderate prick!! But hey, thats just me. WooWoo

OK lets just say you get this warning and its about a storm. Your pissed cause it interupted a program that will make the winner a millionare. K? Then all the sudden that storm turns worse and shreds a town about 10 miles from you. Are you still pissed? If you are your a (fill in the blank).

ChiefsKing 05-01-2003 01:22 AM

American Idol is very important! I have to watch and vote! A bad 'ol thunderstorm I could care less about. I have tornado sirens just down the street that can also warn me. Flash it accross the bottom of the screen! I have no problem what so ever about them warning me at the bottom of the screen. However, I am a simple man and can not take the indepth geographhy lessons and storm stories given by Mike Thompson while I am missing my show here. I mean come on, he does have time to teach us while we are watching the news, we don't need to give this man this much air time. Besides having a face for radio, he is also very boring and slow.
He really did cut in to tell us about northern Mo and bottom of Iowa though. I guess he thought I would be interested in northern missouri instead of the #1 show in America.

KC2004 05-01-2003 01:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a update:

JOhn 05-01-2003 01:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Just a little wet here

KC2004 05-01-2003 01:26 AM

Quote:

American Idol is very important! I have to watch and vote! A bad 'ol thunderstorm I could care less about. I have tornado sirens just down the street that can also warn me. Flash it accross the bottom of the screen! I have no problem what so ever about them warning me at the bottom of the screen. However, I am a simple man and can not take the indepth geographhy lessons and storm stories given by Mike Thompson while I am missing my show here. I mean come on, he does have time to teach us while we are watching the news, we don't need to give this man this much air time. Besides having a face for radio, he is also very boring and slow.
He really did cut in to tell us about northern Mo and bottom of Iowa though. I guess he thought I would be interested in northern missouri instead of the #1 show in America.

Its important to you! I understand this but severe weather has its place when the TV station reporting it covers a broad area. Wheres Chiefredpants when you need him? Explain this to him,

ChiefsKing 05-01-2003 01:27 AM

Quote:

OK lets just say you get this warning and its about a storm. Your pissed cause it interupted a program that will make the winner a millionare. K? Then all the sudden that storm turns worse and shreds a town about 10 miles from you. Are you still pissed? If you are your a (fill in the blank).
If something happens to the town 10 miles away, I can find out when the news comes on. It is not like it was so severe, afterall, it didn't affect me at all...and lets face it, that is all I care about. They can tell us accross the bottom!

Ultra Peanut 05-01-2003 01:29 AM

I'm glad you were just being sarcastic, King.

KC2004 05-01-2003 01:31 AM

Quote:

If something happens to the town 10 miles away, I can find out when the news comes on. It is not like it was so severe, afterall, it didn't affect me at all...and lets face it, that is all I care about. They can tell us accross the bottom!

Its nice to know that your that big of a asshole that you could care less as long as it doesn't affect you. So say your friends house gets hit by something and you dont care as long as you get to watch a TV show about people that have no affect on you personally? Cool in understand....