ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Frankie 08-05-2011 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7798002)
With your 159 IQ? I doubt that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7798022)
Like I said, I honestly don't give a flying turd if you or anyone else is convinced.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7798030)
Good, because I'm not.

I know you will pathetically spin this as "not what you said I said." But here are twice that you went there.

You are welcome. I have enough of a broader thought process than you to always know things are almost never in just black or white and most everything happens in shades of grey. In other words thinking outside the box. A trait that you sadly lack. Hence your total inability to find these quotes.

Donger 08-05-2011 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7803274)
I know you will pathetically spin this as "not what you said I said." But here are twice that you went there.

You are welcome. I have enough of a broader thought process than you to always know things are almost never in just black or white and most everything happens in shades of grey. In other words thinking outside the box. A trait that you sadly lack. Hence your total inability to find these quotes.

It's not my fault that you chose to write "own sentence," Frankie. That's your fault. I don't expect you to own it, however. You never do.

Anyway, yes, I absolutely doubt that you have an IQ anywhere close to 159. I would imagine that I'm not alone in that doubt.

Frankie 08-05-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7803292)
It's not my fault that you chose to write "own sentence," Frankie.

Just as I predicted. Let it be officially documented here that the great Donger is woefully incapable of doing any analytical thinking.

Glad you don't work with the police. Else we'd have a shitload of unsolved mysteries on our hand. I'm glad I have at least solved the mystery of your intelligence and shown the total nudity of the emperor named Donger's brain.

Pants 08-05-2011 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7803305)
Just as I predicted. Let it be officially documented here that the great Donger is woefully incapable of doing any analytical thinking.

Glad you don't work with the police. Else we'd have a shitload of unsolved mysteries on our hand. I'm glad I have at least solved the mystery of your intelligence and shown the total nudity of the emperor named Donger's brain.

Filter evasion. Ban this idiot.

Donger 08-05-2011 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7803305)

Again, I'm just using your own words, Frankie. What sentence were you referring to when you wrote that?

This is pretty basic stuff.

Donger 08-05-2011 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7803309)
Filter evasion. Ban this idiot.

LMAO

Shit isn't filtered, though. So, Frankie evaded a filter which doesn't exist.

Frankie 08-05-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7803314)
Again, I'm just using your own words, Frankie. What sentence were you referring to when you wrote that?

This is pretty basic stuff.

ROFL Just keep proving my point. Cop-outs become you my little single track minded Brit.

Pants 08-05-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7803318)
LMAO

Someone might have it in their custom filter, you never know.

Ban, please.

Frankie 08-05-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7803318)
LMAO

Thank you your grace. But Pantaloons was trying to be funny. ("Trying" being the operative word here, of course.)

Donger 08-05-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7803320)
ROFL Just keep proving my point. Cop-outs become you my little single track minded Brit.

You won't even identify which sentence you were referring to, and I'm copping out?

Do you even realize how stupid you look at this moment?

Pants 08-05-2011 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7803320)

Listen idiot, you can't say you used someone's sentence when you didn't, that's called lying (something you do a lot of). If you didn't want to lie, you could have said "Hey, I used my own words to do the same thing you did."

Pants 08-05-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7803324)
Thank you your grace. But Pantaloons was trying to be funny. ("Trying" being the operative word here, of course.)

I wasn't trying to be funny. You broke a CP rule and the punishment for first offense is a temporary ban.

Radar Chief 08-05-2011 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7803292)
Anyway, yes, I absolutely doubt that you have an IQ anywhere close to 159. I would imagine that I'm not alone in that doubt.

I’m pretty sure that Frankie is functionally reeruned.

beach tribe 08-05-2011 10:22 AM

159?? Where did you take the IQ test? Inquiring minds want to know.

Rausch 08-05-2011 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 7803345)
159?? Where did you take the IQ test? Inquiring minds want to know.

I think it's a flawed test.

And FTR I did better...