ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=247877)

Pants 08-05-2011 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804083)
Fuselages can break up mid air if they are not maintained right. I was generally questioning some airliners maintenance practices.

Then why did you link an article discussing an accident that had NOTHING to do with airline maintenance practices?

Frankie 08-05-2011 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 7803593)
You forgot the part where he claimed that he was talking about the Aloha flight the whole time, even though he never mentioned it until after someone else brought it up.

Another genius chimes in. :rolleyes: You didn't read my posts that addressed that, did you. Or did you read them and did not understand?

threebag 08-05-2011 03:52 PM

No way in hell this fuselage that you have pictured breaks up like this no matter the maintenance. It would take an outside variable or inside if the sandals get lit.

Frankie 08-05-2011 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fan4ever (Post 7803634)
Guys I think it's time to let Frankie make like his avatar and ride off into the sunset. He's forever damaged any credibility he ever had; we should just let it go at that.

Credibility is in the mind of the beholder. And it's well affected by the said beholder's petty instincts such as, envy, bigotry, etc.

kstater 08-05-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Fuselages can break up mid air if they are not maintained right. I was generally questioning some airliners maintenance practices.

If there were any mistake on my part it was in my wording. But I will not leave unanswered ridicules by half-wits who did not give THAT a little thought in their blind rush to "prove" THIS "FERNER" is less intelligent than them. That's why I'm still here and adamant in seeing it through.

I learned long ago on this forum that I cannot afford to embolden the chimps.

Which airliners?

Donger 08-05-2011 03:54 PM

Quote:

Fuselages can break up mid air if they are not maintained right.

The chances of a commercial aircraft having a catastrophic fuselage failure (like the one you posted in the OP) are so incredibly unlikely (as demonstrated in it never happening in 80 years of flight) that you having an IQ of 159 is more likely.

Quote:

I was generally questioning some airliners maintenance practices.

Errr, the aircraft accident you posted wasn't caused by poor maintenance.

Donger 08-05-2011 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804099)
envy

LMAO

threebag 08-05-2011 03:58 PM

The failure is in the middle of the 43 section. There are no join areas remotely close to the damaged area. Maintenance had absolutely nothing to do with this incident.

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 7803709)
You're obsessed with this whole "make Frankie look like a douche" thing, aren't you?
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh Donger has been buzzing around me like a fly around a doughnut for years. He does have an obsession with me. A good 90% of my posts get this treatment from him.

Actually, strangely enough, he was a lot more charming earlier - even to the point of admiring my Shakespearean quotes. ROFL Then he was shocked to find out I was not a female poster. That's when his attitude changed.

Comedic, no?

Pants 08-05-2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Einstein 159 (Post 7804122)
Oh Donger has been buzzing around me like a fly around a doughnut for years. He does have an obsession with me. A good 90% of my posts get this treatment from him.

Actually, strangely enough, he was a lot more charming earlier - even to the point of admiring my Shakespearean quotes. ROFL Then he was shocked to find out I was not a female poster. That's when his attitude changed.

Comedic, no?

Donger can certainly be a tool, but he's smart. You're not smart, Frankie.

Donger 08-05-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Comedic, no?

Wow, that's just plain creepy. How did you ever come up with that?

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 7803817)
How does this article have 750+ replies?

:D
The usual cavemen thought it was a good idea to insult and ridicule.

threebag 08-05-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 7804131)
Wow, that's just plain creepy. How did you ever come up with that?

Damn.

kstater 08-05-2011 04:16 PM

Quote:

Comedic, no?

Why would Donger think you're a female?

Frankie 08-05-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 7803913)
I wonder what Frankie's son does. He'd probably be a chess grandmaster if he wanted, but, honestly, that peasant game bores him to death.

He's looking for a job as a lawyer. Has passed the bar and everything. He's even been advised to remove his Mensa membership from his resume. Because one potential employer, who's an idiot like you, has already wondered, "If he has such a high IQ, why is he looking for a job with us?!" :rolleyes:

It would be funny if it were not so sad and pathetic, like your posts and your fellow cavemen in this thread.