ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Screw Roaf Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=147806)

harpes 09-15-2006 11:27 AM

Screw Roaf Thread

Allright I have always been a Roaf is a God type fan but it looks like Roaf never thought much of the fans or KC. I'm not pissed that he retired only how the lack of understanding of the passion of his fans. It appears he could have cared less about us. Any player with that attitude does not belong in our hall of fame. Put him the NFL hall but the Chiefs hall fame is reserved for those that have the real chiefs passion in thier soul and its obvious we the fans were nothing in his eyes. We are nothing but a painful boil on his big ass. If he never wanted to play another game I am fine with that but just blowing off the fans,team and the
organization is heart breaking and classless. So join me in remembering the great days of Willie but also remembing his abandament of his fans by protesting any Chiefs HOF for Roaf.

Seems like everyone here is a football genius. What do the players owe the fans. These players are Profesional Football Players. They get paid to PLAY football. When in May Roaf said he was coming back and when Roaf talked Shields into coming back that tells the the TEAM he's coming back. With Salary cap numbers you then begin addressing your needs. No we wouldnt have drafted a tackle in the first round we needed D. What we would have done is renegotiate Richardsons contract to provide some experianced protection and blocking. We would have then gone out and picked up a good mulitpostion lineman from FA and then gone with young tackle on our 2nd or 3rd draft pick. So does Roaf owe a fan anything, hell maybe not, he does give up his body and I have spent time both with Roaf and Waters and I know they can barely walk. Just because a few morons get all thier Chiefs information off this forum they take it for fact. Man I know Peterson isnt the sharpest tool in the shed but could he be that stupid to not have a back up plan in place if Roaf really told him he wasnt playing? Damn now I have to rethink my entire pissed

JBucc 09-15-2006 11:31 AM

I'm sure he's heartbroken that herpes doesn't want him in the Chiefs HOF

RealSNR 09-15-2006 11:31 AM

You'll make a lot of friends here.

No, seriously. You're a giant moron

L.A. Chieffan 09-15-2006 11:31 AM

who is willie roaf?

Chiefnj 09-15-2006 11:32 AM

He owes the fans nothing.

TEX 09-15-2006 11:39 AM

You're so off base here. Willie let the Chiefs know in May what he was thinking. They chose to handle it wrong. Pretty simple.

Bwana 09-15-2006 11:42 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Mr. Kotter 09-15-2006 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX
You're so off base here. Willie let the Chiefs know in May what he was thinking. They chose to handle it wrong. Pretty simple.

Yup.

If anyone is to blame for how this was handled, it's Carl Peterson. :shake:

Surprise, surprise.....what a moron. Yet as big of a moron as he is, those of us who keep buying tickets are bigger morons. :banghead:

:cuss:

ck_IN 09-15-2006 11:46 AM

To quote Tom Jackson -

'Are you reeruned?'

CoMoChief 09-15-2006 11:53 AM

My response to what is with out a doubt the dumbest post of the day.

1. Roaf is a God at LT, no one has ever been better than him at it.

2. Roaf doenst owe the fans anything.

3. Why would Roaf be in our HOF, we picked him up via trade thru NO and he played with us for only 4 seasons. Does Joe Montana belong in the Chiefs HOF or Marcus Allen?

4. Since when was Chiefs passion ever a requirement for being in the Chiefs HOF?

5. He didnt blow off the fans, organization, etc. He said he was going to retire, and did. We said we would leave the door open but who wouldnt say that to a player of that calibur?

6. Once again why would Roaf be in the Chiefs HOF?

greg63 09-15-2006 12:05 PM

Caption this pic...

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9...afholmsxi3.png

Guy standing in the background: "Now, that's quality entertainment!"

RealSNR 09-15-2006 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by greg63

Not only does Roaf give the fans the shaft, but he gives his teammates the shaft!

InChiefsHeaven 09-15-2006 12:07 PM

Harpes,

You are a fuggin moron. Did you ever hear Roaf say anything about not caring about the fans? Good God, the dude puts his body through hell to play this game, and he loved to do it. His body has given in and is no longer capable of playing...what, I'm supposed to feel screwed by Willie Roaf?

You are a jackass...

DaFace 09-15-2006 12:08 PM

There are times when the dumbassery of some people is simply stupefying. This is one of them.

greg63 09-15-2006 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR
Not only does Roaf give the fans the shaft, but he gives his teammates the shaft!

ROFLROFLROFL